Dr. Mercola Warns About Vaccine Risk With Autism

Old April 29th 05, 04:18 AM
David Wright

In article ,
Jason wrote:
In article t, "Jeff"
wrote:

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:18:03 GMT, "Jeff"
wrote:

You have the wrong Probert. How stupid can you be?

Jeff

LOL ... then prove it.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm

I am afraid that you are the one who is claiming that the Mark Probert who
participates in our newsgroup is the same Mark Probert who is a lawyer.

The Mark Probert in our newsgroup claims he is not a lawyer. That is good
enough for me.

The burden of proof is upon you.

Jeff

Jeff,
Question: If someone named Mark Probert is a DISBARRED lawyer--would not
he be required to tell people that he is NOT a lawyer?

He's not required to tell anyone anything. Someone with a law degree
who is disbarred is still a lawyer, except that he can't practice law.
A doctor who loses his medical license still has an MD.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"His staff loves to say Bush is a man who doesn't know the
meaning of the word 'quit.' Well, apparently he's not all
that conversant with the word 'shame' either." (Will Durst)
Old April 29th 05, 04:23 AM
Ilena Rose

I'm reading this *on* the misc.kids.health group (my only experience
with alternative health was watching a friend place her faith in shark
cartilage in lieu of radiation and chemo to cure her breast cancer.
This didn't stop me from driving around scenic Louisville, KY late one
night during a business trip to find a health food store to procure
said cartilage, but it seemed then -- as it does today -- just so,
well, very very sad. God, I miss her. )

Caledonia

~~~~~~~~

God I miss my friend K.

She had breast cancer ... chemo ... breast implants ... and died
within 3 years. She never fully recovered after the last breast
implant surgery.

God I miss her.

~~~~

As far as all those who claim that there is another Mark S Probert
from the 10th district who was disbarred ... no one has a shred of
evidence on this louse.

Further, they ignore "Marla Maples" Mark Probert's propensity to
sputter legaleze ... despite the Supreme Court's ruling that removed
his license.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm
Old April 29th 05, 03:12 PM
Mark Probert

"Jason" wrote in message
In article , Vashti

wrote:

Jason wrote:
Question: If someone named Mark Probert is a DISBARRED lawyer--would
not he be required to tell people that he is NOT a lawyer?

I'm not a lawyer, does that make me a disbarred lawyer too?

Honestly, if Ilena could prove the Mark Probert posting were the
disbarred layer she would have done so I'm sure. Since she hasn't I'm
not going to assume he is that person based solely upon her conjecture.
That just wouldn't be right, you know?

Vashti

Vashti,
You done a poor job in your answer to my question. If you re-read my
question, it's clear that I was NOT asking about you--just someone named
Mark Probert. Please re-read my question and try again. I would be
satisfied with a YES or NO answer.

I will only discuss this in email and I will explain why if you email me.
Your choice.

Old April 30th 05, 05:23 AM
Jeff

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
k.net...

wrote:

You have the wrong Probert. How stupid can you be?

Jeff

Since you are so certain Jeff ... prove this.

Prove that there is another Mark S Probert from the 10th district of
NY that was disbarred.

You are claiming this. You prove it.

Or is this just another of your MANY MANY MANY MANY blind spots like
your absurd quacking that "silicon (your misspellling) never harmed
anyone?

Yet you never provided adequate evidence that silicone has harmed anyone.

Jeff

ledmesee cheer, have I added that one to my list yet????

Substantial* *real* *solid* *convincing* *hard* *clear-cut* *reasonable*
*significant* *credibile* *compelling* *copious* *direct*

You and I have different views of the so-called evidence.

Live with it.

Jeff

Nope, OH goody.

Thanks Jeff.

LL/Jan

Old April 30th 05, 05:34 AM
LadyLollipop

"Jeff" wrote in message

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
k.net...

wrote:

[...]

There is PLENTY of evidence, it ALL is denied, by using all the words above
and the list keeps growing.. I'll add *so-called* also. thanks again.

LL/Jan

Nope, OH goody.

Thanks Jeff.

LL/Jan

Old May 1st 05, 12:37 AM
Jeff

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
(...)

There is PLENTY of evidence, it ALL is denied, by using all the words
above and the list keeps growing.. I'll add *so-called* also. thanks
again.

LL/Jan

Why don't you point us to the papers published in the peer-reviewed jounrals
that support your claim?

Jeff

Old May 4th 05, 12:36 PM
Jeff

"Jason" wrote in message

wrote:

You have the wrong Probert. How stupid can you be?

Jeff

LOL ... then prove it.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm

I am afraid that you are the one who is claiming that the Mark Probert
who
participates in our newsgroup is the same Mark Probert who is a lawyer.

The Mark Probert in our newsgroup claims he is not a lawyer. That is good
enough for me.

The burden of proof is upon you.

Jeff

Jeff,
Question: If someone named Mark Probert is a DISBARRED lawyer--would not
he be required to tell people that he is NOT a lawyer?

He would not be allowed to represent himself as a practicing lawyer, at
least in that state.

Jeff

--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
We do NOT respect the subscribers that enjoy criticizing people.