Dr. Mercola Warns About Vaccine Risk With Autism

Old April 25th 05, 01:51 PM

Vashti,

Another ignoramus that goes and shoots his mouth off without any
knowledge of the topic or the product he is bashing. Seems to me you
are the type of guy who just like to throw rocks at people because he
can. Have you ever bothered to purchase the product and made a critical
evaluation of it?

I doubt it.

Well I have and the TEN HOURS of video are a bargain indeed. The videos
cover six seminars that would have cost me over $2,000 to attend in
travel expenses alone. This energy psychology tool is the most profound
tool I have ever encountered and has transformed my life.

I also know of many of my friends that have used the Focus CDs to
successfully resolve chronic insomnia problems. Quite an inexpensive
price and hundreds of dollars lower than similar products on the
market.

Well Vashti I can understand if you didn't want to pony up the money to
evaluate Dr. Mercola's products that you so liberally trash. But this
is certainly not Dr. Mercola intent as he generously allows you and
others to evaluate the product with virtually no risk, as Dr. Mercola's
EFT seminar has a LIFETIME guarantee, and the Focus CDs (which he only
distributes for another company) have a three month return policy.

This is a no question ask policy. What could be more far than that. If
the product doesn't perform as claimed a complete no questions asked
refund is immediately issued.

Old April 25th 05, 02:16 PM
Jeff

wrote in message
oups.com...
Vashti,

Another ignoramus that goes and shoots his mouth off without any
knowledge of the topic or the product he is bashing. Seems to me you
are the type of guy who just like to throw rocks at people because he
can. Have you ever bothered to purchase the product and made a critical
evaluation of it?

What product is he trashing? He merely mentioned that there are many ads on
Mercola's site and pointed out the price of the products.

I think he is implying that it is basically an advertising site for his
products.

I concur with that analysis.

Jeff

Old April 25th 05, 04:00 PM
Vashti

Vashti,

Another ignoramus that goes and shoots his mouth off without any
knowledge of the topic or the product he is bashing. Seems to me you
are the type of guy who just like to throw rocks at people because he
can. Have you ever bothered to purchase the product and made a critical
evaluation of it?

I doubt it.

You can hardly call what I wrote a trashing. No I won't be buying the
videos, I know the price is exorbitant and I also know it's a Bad Idea
to delay treating anxiety disorders.

Well I have and the TEN HOURS of video are a bargain indeed. The videos
cover six seminars that would have cost me over $2,000 to attend in
travel expenses alone. This energy psychology tool is the most profound
tool I have ever encountered and has transformed my life.

Did you have an anxiety disorder?

I also know of many of my friends that have used the Focus CDs to
successfully resolve chronic insomnia problems. Quite an inexpensive
price and hundreds of dollars lower than similar products on the
market.

By all means let those friends email me the details of both their
insomnia and how the CDs were instrumental in resolving it.

Well Vashti I can understand if you didn't want to pony up the money to
evaluate Dr. Mercola's products that you so liberally trash. But this
is certainly not Dr. Mercola intent as he generously allows you and
others to evaluate the product with virtually no risk, as Dr. Mercola's
EFT seminar has a LIFETIME guarantee, and the Focus CDs (which he only
distributes for another company) have a three month return policy.

I didn't liberally trash them, to do so I would indeed need to "pony up
the money". If Dr Mercola or anyone else would like a free evaluation of
their products they have but to send them to me and I will gladly
evaluate those products and document the results.

One could hardly expect an anxiety sufferer to "pony up the money" for
each and every video set or other method claiming to be beneficial, have
you any idea how many "cures" are being touted online? Why should this
one be any different than the rest?

This is a no question ask policy. What could be more far than that. If
the product doesn't perform as claimed a complete no questions asked
refund is immediately issued.

It would be more fair if the price were a little more realistically
connected to the cost of producing these videos... at the price and
considering the target customers it can hardly be surprising that I
think Dr Mercola is taking advantage of vulnerable people.

Vashti
--
If my imagination and my memory ever met up,
I'd probably never recover from it.
Old April 25th 05, 04:46 PM
Tim Campbell

Vashti wrote:

It is amazing the staggering amount of information Mercola just puts
out in his public venue for no charge at all.

Old April 25th 05, 07:05 PM

Vashti

"It would be more fair if the price were a little more realistically
connected to the cost of producing these videos... at the price and
considering the target customers it can hardly be surprising that I
think Dr Mercola is taking advantage of vulnerable people."

Have you been to Costco recently? It is my favorite store as it
provides great value. Well they have a section there for DVDs. If you
look there you will find that they are all about $20 apiece.

Dr. Mercola is charging $20 for five videos. But here is the kicker, if
you watch the DVDs from Costco can you return them four or ten years
later and expect a full refund?

The answer obviously is no.

So can you please expand on your belief why you feel this is an unfair
price. No one is forcing these individuals to purchase these videos and
they no risk at all as Dr. Mercola has a lifetime no question asked
full refund policy.

Old April 25th 05, 07:58 PM
Vashti

Vashti

"It would be more fair if the price were a little more realistically
connected to the cost of producing these videos... at the price and
considering the target customers it can hardly be surprising that I
think Dr Mercola is taking advantage of vulnerable people."

Have you been to Costco recently? It is my favorite store as it
provides great value. Well they have a section there for DVDs. If you
look there you will find that they are all about $20 apiece.

I've never been to Costco, if they have them in .nl than they aren't
anywhere near me. I'd not spend $20 on a video anyway: can get far more
information in a book. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever
bought a video.

Dr. Mercola is charging $20 for five videos. But here is the kicker, if
you watch the DVDs from Costco can you return them four or ten years
later and expect a full refund?

The answer obviously is no.

Well no, but I'm hardly about to use some videos to try to treat an
anxiety disorder either.

So can you please expand on your belief why you feel this is an unfair
price. No one is forcing these individuals to purchase these videos and
they no risk at all as Dr. Mercola has a lifetime no question asked
full refund policy.

People in a vulnerable position don't need to be forced: often they will
be willing to try just about anything to get better and there are plenty
of people out there offering methods to relieve these people of money
they most likely can't easily afford to spend. Personally I would not
try to profit from these people but then that may just be me.

Vashti
Old April 25th 05, 10:29 PM
Jeff

"Tim Campbell" wrote in message
oups.com...

Vashti wrote:

It is amazing the staggering amount of information Mercola just puts
out in his public venue for no charge at all.

It is amazing what they do in New York City and other cities and towns
throughout the world. People put all this stuff on the street for free.
Anyone can take it for free. It is called "trash."

Just because something is cheap or free doesn't mean that it is a good buy
or worth anuything.

Jeff