BU$TED?

Old July 23rd 06, 03:23 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Peter Bowditch

Default BU$TED?

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
.. .
(Jason Johnson) wrote:

I read about a new study. They are injecting little babies with
vaccines containing thimerosal. They plan to determine if those
babies develop any reactions to the mercury.

And where did you read this? Please don't cite an anti-vaccination
liar web site.

There is NOT any. That is MADE UP by you.

There is not any what? Evidence that "They are injecting little babies
with vaccines containing thimerosal"? I already knew there was not any
of that.

Or do you mean that there is (sic) not any anti-vaccination liar web
sites? I beg to differ, and in fact you often cite a prime example,
the National Vaccination (dis)Information Center. Others are Safe
Minds, where they lie about thimerosal and even suggest it might have
been in MMR at one time, and Generation Rescue, who say that "the
mercury in vaccines is injected directly into the bloodstream", and

These are not mistakes, Jan. These are lies.

The fact that you support them while calling other people liars is
just further evidence of your hypocrisy.

--
Peter Bowditch

LIES + SAPM deleted

What lies? And what is SAPM? (Silver Amalgam Pleases Me?)
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old July 23rd 06, 03:29 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Raving Beauty

Jan Drew wrote:
"stan" wrote in message
oups.com...

Raving Beauty wrote:

Grass roots marketeering of addictive, psychosis, tourette and death
inducing stimulants to children is in and of itself reprehensible.

What makes it doubly reprehensible is that disease mongering wrt ADHD,
and, widespread drugging of children with stimulants is being doing to
obscure the psychological injuries visited upon 1 in 3 females and 1 in
7 males who report having been sexually molested as children;
therefore, grass roots marketeers of stimulants are accomplices of
pedophiles, after the fact.

Your logic is as solid as your sanity. By your reasoning, I
guess Poland Spring, Aqua Fina, Evian, and all local water departments
are "accomplices after the fact". I mean - damn them!!!! 7 out of 7
males who report having been sexually molested as
children..drink......oh I can hardly bear the
horror....they....they....DRINK WATER!!!!

I wonder what else abusive Stan does besides push addictive, pyschosis,
tourette and/or death inducing stimulants?

Oops!

That's right.

"I work at a child development center as a toddler teacher/caregiver."
-stan Jan 16 1999 http://tinyurl.com/lmppo

What a surprise!

(Not!)

Actually, sfb, that was '99. I now work 3 jobs - one in
special ed, a second job on evenings and weekends as a DSP in
residential adult services, and one as piano teacher.

"OOOPS", yourself, dumbass. How's that crow? Go ahead, twist
and turn and back pedal to try and make your f/ed-up reasoning fit.
"Oh - well, child care workers, teachers, and musicians. too!!!! Yeah
- that's it! That's the ticket".

Is this fun for you? Did daddy cut up your credit cards
or something? Why are you here?

-stan

To expose YOU.

Friend of Mark Probert.....

Subject: Work In Progress
Date: 2000/07/20

"I know the Air Force ratio is 7:1 from my days as a toddler teacher at
Hanscom AFB."

Pacific bases grapple with series of child porn incidents
Recent prosecutions reflect national epidemic

By David Allen, Stars and Stripes
Sunday, July 9, 2006
http://www.estripes.com/article.asp?...7&archive=true

This article appears in the August 26, 2005 issue of Executive
Intelligence Review.
Satanic Subversion of the U.S. Military
by Jeffrey Steinberg
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/200...o_profile.html

http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/aquino01.htm
San Jose Mercury News, JULY 24, 1988
ARMY OF THE NIGHT
By Linda Goldston

"By November, 1987 the Army had received allegations of child abuse
at 15 of its day care centers and several elementary schools. There
were also at least two cases in Air Force day care centers," and
another in a center run by the U.S. Navy.

..... "a special team of experts was sent to Panama [in June of 1988]
to help determine if as many as 10 children at a Department of Defense
elementary school had been molested and possibly infected with AIDS."

etc...

The Pedophocracy, Part III:
Uncle Sam Wants Your Children

By David McGowan
http://www.konformist.com/2001/pedophocracy3.htm

Old July 23rd 06, 03:38 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

I'm gay

That's more information than we need, Jan. Does your family know?
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old July 23rd 06, 03:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

Default Mark Probert BUSTED..AGAIN

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Jason Johnson wrote:
,
I ran across the site while I was looking for something else and did not
bookmark it or make a note.

Sure, Jason, sure. Of course. Naturally.,

They were trying to get people to volunteer
for new studies. It was one of several new studies that was mentioned.
My first thought was that any mother that would allow their babies to
be injected with vaccines containing mercury is NOT a good mother.

You came to this group with your mind made up. You asked questions, you
got answers, and, clearly, you were here with your agenda.

As you may know, thimerosal will not be used in vaccines in the very
near future. Many vaccines no longer contain thimerosal. I don't know why
they are conducting such a study. The study would have made sense if it
had been done many years ago when they first started making use of
thimerosal. You may want to google: "New Research Studies" or Research
Studies.

Maybe you read it on whale.to. There is a lot of weird stuff there.

Spend some time looking for proof of your claim.

Poor Mark.

http://tinyurl.com/anqqu

Mark Probert Makes Another Claim. Let's See* IF* He Can PROVE It!

You made a claim that you were a licensed babysitter. I was "just curious"?

Researcher (Sandra Cabot) and theWarns of Cancer Risk From rBGH
(non-organic) Dairy Foods

http://tinyurl.com/d4b23

http://tinyurl.com/c3qua

http://tinyurl.com/7985k

http://tinyurl.com/9l6sh

http://tinyurl.com/cyhmt

As I pointed out to the moron, he is far from ill.

You STILL have not shown WHERE you pointed this out!

You made a claim that you were a licensed babysitter. I was "just curious"?

You STILL haven't shown us WHERE I made that claim!

You see, you complained that I called Ilena at her ADVERTISED phone
listing.

You STILL haven't shown WHERE I did any such thing.

The thread started with a claim that vaccines suppress the immune system.
You agreed. Please do copy and paste where I agreed.

You STILL haven't done so.

An one-time troll, screw-loose nutcase posted some diatriber and you now

attack someone who has posted here for years.

Attacking??

Just WHERE did Debbee attack DC?

Please post the attacking!

You STILL haven't been able to do so.

You admitted that you stalked me to asbi. OOOOps. Do copy and paste this
claim.

You STILL haven't been able to do so.

Jul 2 2004

Vaxa has been making claims for years. The FTC/FDA are reviewing them now.
Do show us they are being reviewed. I filed a complaint with the FTC after
I reviewed the URL you posted and saw the egregious violations. If and
when I hear from the FTC, I will let you know.

Jan 9th, 2006

Haley testifies for a fee, ergo, he is a professional expert witness.

You LIED.

You have a LONG LIST of claims, that you have NEVER proven.

You can NOT because they are LIES.

You are NOT H O N E S T!

Old July 23rd 06, 03:52 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
stan

Is this fun for you? Did daddy cut up your credit cards
or something? Why are you here?

-stan

To expose YOU.

Friend of Mark Probert.....

By golly, I think that's the first nice thing you've
said to or about me, Jan! Thanks!

-stan

Old July 23rd 06, 03:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Raving Loonie

Default PING: Anti-psychiatry Lobby. Twittering One is locked up in a mental hospital ...

stan wrote:
Is this fun for you? Did daddy cut up your credit cards
or something? Why are you here?

-stan

To expose YOU.

Friend of Mark Probert.....

By golly, I think that's the first nice thing you've
said to or about me, Jan! Thanks!

-stan

This is Usenet, stan.

It is not RL.

You are talking bull****. **** off.

Old July 23rd 06, 03:58 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

Default BUSTED?

Mark Probert wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
,
I ran across the site while I was looking for something else and did
not
bookmark it or make a note.

Sure, Jason, sure. Of course. Naturally.,

They were trying to get people to volunteer
for new studies. It was one of several new studies that was
mentioned.
My first thought was that any mother that would allow their babies to
be injected with vaccines containing mercury is NOT a good mother.

You came to this group with your mind made up. You asked questions, you
got answers, and, clearly, you were here with your agenda.

Blatant lie.

As you may know, thimerosal will not be used in vaccines in the very
near future. Many vaccines no longer contain thimerosal. I don't know
why
they are conducting such a study. The study would have made sense if
it
had been done many years ago when they first started making use of
thimerosal. You may want to google: "New Research Studies" or
Research
Studies.

Maybe you read it on whale.to. There is a lot of weird stuff there.

Spend some time looking for proof of your claim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark,
Try this link:

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NCT00138333?order=2

I have it bookmarked so let me know if you can't find it.
clinicaltrials.gov
title of study:
MERCURY LEVELS IN PREMATURE AND LBW INFANTS RECEIVING
THIMERSAL-CONTAINING
VACCINES

Jason

From your original post:

We are way past the original post.

Jason was asked. He answered.

Old July 23rd 06, 04:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
stan

Raving Loonie wrote:
stan wrote:
Is this fun for you? Did daddy cut up your credit cards
or something? Why are you here?

-stan

To expose YOU.

Friend of Mark Probert.....

By golly, I think that's the first nice thing you've
said to or about me, Jan! Thanks!

-stan

This is Usenet, stan.

It is not RL.

You are talking bull****. **** off.

It doesn't *sound* like RL, either. So then who the hell
are you and what is this post of yours about?

Old July 23rd 06, 04:02 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Raving Loonie

Jan Drew wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
,
[...]

From your original post:

We are way past the original post.

Jason was asked. He answered.

This is Usenet. It is not RL.

So you are also full of bull**** eh, Jan?

No surprise, there.

Old July 23rd 06, 04:04 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"Sdores" wrote in message
.. .
How you doing Coleah? I hope all is well. UM MOM Susan

My, my...........

**I just think posting something like this is
useless and doesn't say much about you to bother to Google things like this.
You complain that people belittle and so forth, so what is this, being nice!
****

"Coleah" wrote in message
Gosh Susan, I kind of read it that Jan was addressing Stand (sic) and
talking
about herself....being gay and 'wow'd' by SSRI's. Check the archives,
maybe
she came out of her closet before and we missed it. She's a fine
upstanding
Christian woman you know.....

"Sdores" wrote in message
.. .
What's to say? If he is gay so what? Does this have to do with
anything?
I am not lost as you say, I just think posting something like this is
useless and doesn't say much about you to bother to Google things like

this.
You complain that people belittle and so forth, so what is this, being

nice!
I don't think so. But do your thing, I just don't agree that this kind
of
behavior is useful. I'm not as stupid as you would like to think I am.
So
slam away! UM MOM Susan

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
y.net...
As usual, Sue. You are lost.

Hint: archives.

Nothing to say about that.

"Sdores" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
y.net...

"Raving Beauty" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ilena Rose wrote:
YOU ARE A MONEY GRUBBING LIAR!!

Stan honey ... down boy.

I just read some of your stuff on the net.

Looks like you came to help Mark with the Ritalin Pushing ...

Grass roots marketeering of addictive, psychosis, tourette and
death
inducing stimulants to children is in and of itself reprehensible.

What makes it doubly reprehensible is that disease mongering wrt

ADHD,
and, widespread drugging of children with stimulants is being doing

obscure the psychological injuries visited upon 1 in 3 females and
1

in
7 males who report having been sexually molested as children;
therefore, grass roots marketeers of stimulants are accomplices of
pedophiles, after the fact.

As a consequence, it shouldn't surprise anyone that ASAD's grass

roots
marketeers of addictive, psychosis, tourette and/or death
inducing
stimulanst most vocal supporters on ASAD are as follows:

Joe Parsons: Porn writer/Proprieter Phone Sex business
http://makeashorterlink.com/?B2FD65045

John Palmer, Dave et al made ASAD a ng where they posted their SSS

wrt their deriving sexual pleasure from the
molestation/sodomizing/torture of girls and boys.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...5afec82ff237b8

Mark Morin used ASAD as a venue to mess with psyche of mothers in
circumstances similiar to those of RL mother whose child Morin
sexually molested.
http://tinyurl.com/qoh4e

Jennifer Snow Wolff aka JenWolf's claim to fame includes posting
crap
to alt.suicide.holiday to encourage OP, incl. boys and girls, to

off
themselves.
http://tinyurl.com/mrcl3

Pablo is ASAD's resident child pornography buff and shadower of
homosexual
teens in usenets teen ngs.
http://tinyurl.com/pxsq6 http://tinyurl.com/m378d

I wonder what else abusive Stan does besides push addictive,

pyschosis,
tourette and/or death inducing stimulants?

Oops!

That's right.

Same thing as Sumbuny, et al!

"I work at a child development center as a toddler

teacher/caregiver."
-stan Jan 16 1999 http://tinyurl.com/lmppo

What a surprise!

(Not!)

WOW!!!!

Stanley W. Shura

I'm gay

Thank goodness for SSRI's

What does this mean? Are you saying Stan is gay,? UM MOM Susan