The Cancer Conspiracy

Old January 6th 07, 10:21 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
pmoran

Default The Cancer Conspiracy

JOHN wrote:
"pmoran" wrote in message
oups.com...

HealthFraud member moron. Just been reading your pal Barrett's great work
promoting fluoridation.

Quacks http://www.whale.to/p/quacks.html

See yourself in others

You quacks kill 780,000 people in the USA every year
http://www.whale.to/a/dean.html That is 780,000 more than herbalism,
homeopathy and naturopathy who don't kill their patients, as a rule

You quacks have addicted over 10 million people to psychiatric drugs
http://www.whale.to/a/psychiatry_h.html

with 3.6 million kids on Ritalin to follow

when there isn't any evidence they do any good at all, with est 25,000
suicides from Prozac alone

while over 1 million people have been brain damaged from drugs like
Thorazine

while nutritional med actually helps people and doesn't harm them

you quacks can't actually cure any cancer, the best you can do is 5 year
survival with poor kids and leukemia, while 4 out of 5 leukemia patients
still die!!

Well, sure medicine has its faults, and it should be doing its damndest
to stop killing people, but of what relevance is this to whether
alternative cancer treatments work? Cancer patients want to know this
as a completely independent matter, of critical importance to them and
their families.

That happens to be my interest, just as yours is the most amazingly
ignorant and unbalanced, completely unresearched portrayal of
convenitonal medicine in as poor a light as possible.

Over fifty per cent of all invasive cancers (excluding easily cured
skin cancers) can be cured, and some quite easily, as I prove on my web
site.

But about fifty per cent aren't. So I don't even try to discourage
cancer patients from using alternative methods, if they wish. I do
try to get them to think very carefully before relying on them when
they have a likely or potentially curable cancer. And I mean cure in
every sense, not merely five year survival, as you and your ilk try to
falsely claim..

This is where you are potentially leading many people to their
destruction. You should stop doing that until you can produce some
patients cured of cancer with your supposedly more benign treatments.
Hey, that would be a supremely effective way of getting your message
across, wouldn't it?. There must be hundreds of thousands of cured
patients for you to choose from if your claims are true. Go for it,.

Peter Moran

your best cancer med is surgery! I wont even mention radiotherapy except to
say the last poor sod I knew who had that said it was like someone taking a
hammer to your hand--he died soon after that wonder med

you quacks are the leading cause of child disease like autism with mercury
vaccines

and so on

Old January 6th 07, 11:14 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
john

"pmoran" wrote in message
ups.com...

That happens to be my interest, just as yours is the most amazingly
ignorant and unbalanced, completely unresearched portrayal of
convenitonal medicine in as poor a light as possible.

You mean Allopathy. 12 years research into vaccination is hardly no
research. I am not too keen on monopolies that put profit before patients

I just report the facts as I find them. 780,000 deaths is quite a stat and
you have the cheek to say 'leading many people to their
destruction'! is that an example of leading people to health?

While you Allopaths are causing epidemics of autism (500,000 UK) , asthma,
diabetes, etc with vaccination. While there is overwhelming evidence
vaccination is 100% ineffective. And then you suppress the cure for heart
disease, cot-death and all infections with vitamin C, and the cure and cause
of Alzheimer's.

While you create an AIDS market with your HIV lie, killing hundreds of
thousands with azt and other poisons.

Over fifty per cent of all invasive cancers (excluding easily cured
skin cancers) can be cured, and some quite easily, as I prove on my web
site.

I just report the history of Allopathic suppression of non-pharma med over
100 years. I don't believe your stats, you boys have been lying for
centuries. You great lie is 'saving millions of lives from smallpox' when
you actually killed millions with smallpox vaccination.

This is where you are potentially leading many people to their
destruction. You should stop doing that until you can produce some
patients cured of cancer with your supposedly more benign treatments.
Hey, that would be a supremely effective way of getting your message
across, wouldn't it?. There must be hundreds of thousands of cured
patients for you to choose from if your claims are true. Go for it,.

Hundreds of thousands? There will be one day when people see the Allopathic
snow job. As it is with your control of the media, no one ever hears of
non-Allopathic med, except for the odd one that sneaks out, which are
followed by your bull**** to keep everyone in line
http://www.whale.to/a/vile.html Dr Shulze had to burn all his records of
curing cancer as it would have been used as evidence to throw him in jail,
as it is illegal for herbal naturopaths to treat cancer.

I know what I'd be using http://www.whale.to/cancer/k/Ch10.html

Occasionally the truth leaks out, one of your pet hates--Gerson for bone
cancer http://www.whale.to/c/gearin.html

Old January 6th 07, 11:17 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
john

"pmoran" wrote in message
oups.com...

Well, sure medicine has its faults, and it should be doing its damndest
to stop killing people, but of what relevance is this to whether
alternative cancer treatments work?

It is revealing to see all of Allopathy
http://www.whale.to/a/allopathy_h.html

Folks only see one bit of the Elephant usually.

If they knew the real story of smallpox vaccination
http://www.whale.to/a/smallpox_hoax.html would they really listen to your
bull on cancer?

If they knew all of your other rackets, ditto
http://www.whale.to/a/hoaxmed.html

Old January 6th 07, 11:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
john

"Skeptic" wrote in message

A lot of things were published 30 years ago that have not withheld the
test of time. Typical anti-medicine rants from a typical vitamin pusher.

Pharma troll, your days are numbered http://www.whale.to/a/hoaxpharma.html

"The machinery looks good, the technology seems nice, the stainless steel is
shiny, everything smells like isopropyl alchohol; I mean they are the
greatest salesmen in the world. We're going to go look back at this century
and we're going to laugh eventually, but we'll cry first. This is one of
the most barbaric periods. It's going to be called the Dark Ages of
Medicine."----Dr Shulze (The Sam Biser Herbal Video Collection p198)
http://www.whale.to/v/pharma_hoax_q.html

Old January 6th 07, 11:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
john

"george conklin" wrote in message
ink.net...

"JOHN" wrote in message

What disgusting crap to post anywhere. Shame on you.

I do it in pictures for simple Times readers
http://www.whale.to/a/quote_pics.html

If you can't handle the truth keep off the internet

Old January 6th 07, 11:46 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
pmoran

JOHN wrote:
"pmoran" wrote in message
ups.com...

That happens to be my interest, just as yours is the most amazingly
ignorant and unbalanced, completely unresearched portrayal of
convenitonal medicine in as poor a light as possible.

You mean Allopathy.

No I don't mean allopathy. Conventional medicine does not deserve such
restrictive labelling, intended to make it look as though it is merely
one of many valid systems of medicine. It uses anything that works,
everything from nutritional measures when appropriate to the mysterious
forces of anti-matter (in diagnosis).

12 years research into vaccination is hardly no
research. I am not too keen on monopolies that put profit before patients

When have you ever allowed the voluminous research showing that
vaccination works, and what happens when you stop it?. Never. Always
with you it is the obscure, the ratbags, the outdated, the
unconfirmable. Your only criterion is that it supports what you want.
Anything else can be dismissed as part of the grand conspiracy,for
which, incidentally you have yet to produce a jot of evidence for.

I just report the facts as I find them.

You report lies. You ignore the evidence.

780,000 deaths is quite a stat and
you have the cheek to say 'leading many people to their
destruction'! is that an example of leading people to health?

Yes in both cases. If you are to protest about one, you must recognise
the other, when your position that conventional methods hardly ever
work is proveably false, using the statistics of every national
statistical agency and vast amount of information on the most common
cancers and published in hundreds of medical journals.

While you Allopaths are causing epidemics of autism (500,000 UK) , asthma,
diabetes, etc with vaccination. While there is overwhelming evidence
vaccination is 100% ineffective. And then you suppress the cure for heart
disease, cot-death and all infections with vitamin C, and the cure and cause
of Alzheimer's.

Now you are away with your fantasies. There is actually solid
evidence against all these propositions, but you will not look at it or
even acknowledge its existence, or even that some matters may be the
subject of not yet completely resolved controversy as is the case with
autism. You are either psychotic or delusional or both. You are
certainly no scientist.

[...]

No, let's see them now. We know at least 200,000 patients with active
cancer
are using alternative methods in the USA alone, and untold millions
worldwide. Why can't anyone produce any body of obviously cured
patients?

The media actually LOVE this stuff, but if your conspiracy won't let
you employ them take the cases to Andrew Weil, or Mercola, or one of
the congressman infatuated with alternative medicine or to one of the
alternative medical journals that have published quite a bit about many
alternative cancer "cures". Get cracking, you must be able to find a
some quack prepared to accept all the fame and glory and wealth that is
just sitting there waioting to be claimed.

Peter Moran

Old January 7th 07, 04:23 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Skeptic

"JOHN" wrote in message

"Skeptic" wrote in message

A lot of things were published 30 years ago that have not withheld the
test of time. Typical anti-medicine rants from a typical vitamin pusher.

Pharma troll, your days are numbered

oh really? Please tell me you didn't just try to send some lame ass
internet threat.

Old January 7th 07, 04:24 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Skeptic

"JOHN" wrote in message

What disgusting crap to post anywhere. Shame on you.

I do it in pictures for simple Times readers
http://www.whale.to/a/quote_pics.html

If you can't handle the truth keep off the internet

Ah, because nothing but the truth is on the internet. Brilliant statement.

Old January 7th 07, 05:18 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
David Wright

In article ,
JOHN wrote:

"pmoran" wrote in message
oups.com...

That happens to be my interest, just as yours is the most amazingly
ignorant and unbalanced, completely unresearched portrayal of
convenitonal medicine in as poor a light as possible.

You mean Allopathy. 12 years research into vaccination is hardly no
research. I am not too keen on monopolies that put profit before patients

You don't do research. You simply repost articles by other people, as
long as they agree with your fantasies.

I just report the facts as I find them. 780,000 deaths is quite a
stat and you have the cheek to say 'leading many people to their
destruction'! is that an example of leading people to health?

It's "quite a stat." Quite a *bogus* stat, that is. It includes all
kinds of dubious and unverifiable numbers, and attributes a very large
number of deaths to doctors even though doctors had nothing to do with
them. But facts never stand in John's way.

While you Allopaths are causing epidemics of autism (500,000 UK) ,
asthma, diabetes, etc with vaccination. While there is overwhelming
evidence vaccination is 100% ineffective.

No, sorry, there's no such overwhelming evidence. There is, however,
overwhelming evidence that John will believe anything as long as it's
anti-medicine and has some sort of "conspiracy" label on it.

And then you suppress the cure for heart disease, cot-death and all
infections with vitamin C, and the cure and cause of Alzheimer's.

John is also a great believer that vitamin C will cure anything.
Don't bother him with the mountain of evidence that it won't.

While you create an AIDS market with your HIV lie, killing hundreds of
thousands with azt and other poisons.

Strange how those patients on antiretrovirals get pulled back from the
brink of death. AZT is no longer much in vogue. John, of course,
knows that his hero herbalists can cure anyone of AIDS. How does he
know this? Why, they said so!

Over fifty per cent of all invasive cancers (excluding easily cured
skin cancers) can be cured, and some quite easily, as I prove on my web
site.

I just report the history of Allopathic suppression of non-pharma med over
100 years. I don't believe your stats,

Who cares? The ones you spout are such transparent nonsense that your
qualifications to judge are clearly nonexistent.

I know what I'd be using http://www.whale.to/cancer/k/Ch10.html

That should rid the earth of you in short order if you did.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If George Bush were my dad, I'd be drunk in public so often that
James Baker would have me killed." -- Bill Maher on the Bush twins