DOCTORS FOR VACCINE TRUTH

Old January 12th 07, 11:30 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
[email protected]

Default Harold Buttram MD

JOHN wrote:
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/buttram.htm

"According to the records of the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, from
1911 to 1935 the four leading causes of childhood deaths from infectious
diseases in the U.S.A. were diptheria, pertussis, scarlet fever, and
measles. However, by 1945 the combined death rates from these causes had
declined by 95% before the implementation of mass vaccine programs."--Dr
Buttram MD

With better medical treatment, it is expected to get lower mortality
rates. Even in ten years, medical knowledge can increase to a point
where the treatment of disease can lead to a near zero mortality rate.

What were the morbidity rates of those diseases at those times? Have
they dropped significantly since vacinations were introduced?

Old January 13th 07, 03:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
David Wright

Default Dr. G Buchwald MD

In article ,
JOHN wrote:

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/buchwald.html

"The 'victory over epidemics' was not won by medical science or by
doctors--and certainly not by vaccines.....the decline...has been the result
of technical, social and hygienic improvements and especially of improved
nutrition. Here the role of the potato...deserves special
mention.....Consider carefully whether you want to let yourself or your
children undergo the dangerous, controversial, ineffective and no longer
necessary procedure called vaccination, because the claim that vaccinations
are the cause for the decline of infectious diseases is utter
nonsense."--The Vaccination Nonsense (2004 Lectures)---Dr. med. G. Buchwald
ISBN 3-8334-2508-3 page 108.

Post this as many times as you like, John. Repetition does not
magically make false statements become true.

Not sure how potatoes come into this, unless you either look like one
or eat a lot of them.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If George Bush were my dad, I'd be drunk in public so often that
James Baker would have me killed." -- Bill Maher on the Bush twins
Old January 13th 07, 03:57 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
David Wright

Default F. E. Yazbak, MD, FAAP

In article ,
JOHN wrote:

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/yazbak.html

"The fact is that sooner or later, Andrew Wakefield will be exonerated, his
theory will be accepted and a vaccine-autism connection will be proven. As
the New Year comes around, Wakefield's research is being duplicated in
prestigious centers in the United States. In addition, viral culture results
are expected soon from the National Institutes of Health laboratories.
"--[letter BMJ 2005] F. Edward Yazbak,

Looks like Yazbak is just another Jeanne Dixon. That is to say, a
false prophet.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

Old January 13th 07, 06:27 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Peter Bowditch

"JOHN" wrote:

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/yazbak.html

"The fact is that sooner or later, Andrew Wakefield will be exonerated, his
theory will be accepted and a vaccine-autism connection will be proven. As
the New Year comes around, Wakefield's research is being duplicated in
prestigious centers in the United States. In addition, viral culture results
are expected soon from the National Institutes of Health laboratories.
"--[letter BMJ 2005] F. Edward Yazbak,

It's 2007, we are still waiting for the results from those viral
cultures at NIH, and Wakefield has been "exonerated" by the revelation
that he was paid ten times what we thought before to find what he
wanted to find.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old January 14th 07, 02:09 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Herman Rubin

In article , JOHN wrote:
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/buttram.htm

"According to the records of the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, from
1911 to 1935 the four leading causes of childhood deaths from infectious
diseases in the U.S.A. were diptheria, pertussis, scarlet fever, and
measles. However, by 1945 the combined death rates from these causes had
declined by 95% before the implementation of mass vaccine programs."--Dr
Buttram MD

Mass vaccine programs for diphtheria were in place well
before 1945.

Also, in the 30s and 40s, there were strong quarantine
procedures for those diseases and chicken pox. These
may not have made too much difference in the number who
got the diseases, but prevented sudden epidemics.

Phone: (765)494-6054 FAX: (765)494-0558
Old January 14th 07, 01:54 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
john

Default Dr Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

http://www.whale.to/v/mendelsohn.html

"The greatest threat of childhood diseases lies in the dangerous and
ineffectual efforts made to prevent them through mass immunization.....There
is no convincing scientific evidence that mass inoculations can be credited
with eliminating any childhood disease."--Dr Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

Old January 14th 07, 04:15 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
David Wright

In article , JOHN wrote:
http://www.whale.to/v/mendelsohn.html

"The greatest threat of childhood diseases lies in the dangerous and
ineffectual efforts made to prevent them through mass immunization.....There
is no convincing scientific evidence that mass inoculations can be credited
with eliminating any childhood disease."--Dr Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

It would seem that before Mendelsohn died of heart disease (at around
age 72, if I recall correctly), he was already suffering from some
sort of early senility. He had no excuse for making such nonsensical
claims in view of the success of vaccination against polio, measles,
etc.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

Old January 14th 07, 05:38 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Skeptic

"David Wright" wrote in message
t...
In article , JOHN
wrote:
http://www.whale.to/v/mendelsohn.html

"The greatest threat of childhood diseases lies in the dangerous and
ineffectual efforts made to prevent them through mass
immunization.....There
is no convincing scientific evidence that mass inoculations can be
credited
with eliminating any childhood disease."--Dr Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

It would seem that before Mendelsohn died of heart disease (at around
age 72, if I recall correctly), he was already suffering from some
sort of early senility. He had no excuse for making such nonsensical
claims in view of the success of vaccination against polio, measles,
etc.

"Mass immunization is effective with reducing childhood disease"
- Skeptic, M.D.

Old January 14th 07, 07:52 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Jeff

"JOHN" wrote in message
http://www.whale.to/v/mendelsohn.html

"The greatest threat of childhood diseases lies in the dangerous and
ineffectual efforts made to prevent them through mass
immunization.....There is no convincing scientific evidence that mass
inoculations can be credited with eliminating any childhood disease."--Dr
Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

Except for smallpox, that is true. Vaccines didn't eliminate measles,
however, it virtually eliminated deaths in the US from measles. And rubella
(including neonatal deaths and birth defects from rubella), chicken pox,
invasive Hib disease (like Hib menigitis), hepatitis B, polio, diptheria,
purtusis and tetanus. The organisms are still out there, but, thanks to
vaccines, the diseases that are caused by them are much less of a problem
than before.

Jeff

Old January 14th 07, 08:52 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Peter Bowditch

"JOHN" wrote:

http://www.whale.to/v/mendelsohn.html

"The greatest threat of childhood diseases lies in the dangerous and
ineffectual efforts made to prevent them through mass immunization.....There
is no convincing scientific evidence that mass inoculations can be credited
with eliminating any childhood disease."--Dr Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

Sad to see how someone who once had the intelligence to become a
doctor has suffered so much mind decay, isn't it?
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com