One-half reports made to AZ CPS fake-ex-spouse, GP's

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 23rd 03, 08:01 PM
Kane

Default One-half reports made to AZ CPS fake-ex-spouse, GP's

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message om...
grandparents unhappy about how
grandchildren are being raised.

Bobb wrote
Quite an admission by caseworkers. Could it be there
is a new breed or reformed thinking? For a while it
seemed social workers were only to gleeful to hear
from relatives.

I'm not surprised it is so, but I am surprised that
anybody in CPS would admit it and imply most are bogus.

I would be doubley suprized should they admit it to you. I, on the
other hand, behaving in a respectful manner, can easily - as I have
done since 1976 - sneedle all kinds of useful information from them.

Workers consistently since I have been ingaged with the system from
`76 have told me again and again what you no-nuttins try to force out
of them with your stupidity and your abusive mindsets toward children.

They know perfectly well anything they share with you you'll
immediately either fail to understand and misuse, or you'll twist it
to mean something it doesn't.

I suspect that pandering to grandparents is a big deal
in states with a larger senior population.

Awwww....that side of your head still throbbing, is it? Awwwwww.

Ask The Plant if the child should be, since you block it from being
with it's mother, placed with G'parents or stranger foster parents.
You people are soooo inconsistent. Bunch of dipwads that can't get out
of your own way...though in your case that is the point...to keep the
mother to yourself and screw over the child.

I don't know why, but Iowa has a high senior population.
Nothing like FL and AZ but important nonetheless.

Yep. ELDER'S RULE.....R R R R R R

Troxel v Granville shot down a big attempt to
establish the ability of grandparents to overrule
parental rights.

I dunno, I heard all it really resulted in was more G'p's joinin' up
and together workin' on shootin' down the various states. You need to
get out more.

You can bet that this has in itself resulted in
more false accusations by grandparents.

You'd be amazed at how many children's lives have been saved by their
grandparents from dip****s such as you.

If kids are in foster care, grandparents suddenly
get visitation rights.

It's not for the grandparents stupid. See what I mean about a little
information being misused and twisted.

Now quick...who would the visitation most likely benefit?

There now see. That was easy...or did you answer "Fluffy and Spot"?

Dumb ass child abusing nasty little twits, the lot of you.

Kane