32 week update and fluid issues update

Old April 28th 05, 07:02 AM
Jennifer Howe

Default 32 week update and fluid issues update

ok had my 32 week update with not my regular doc because he was out of town
but one of the associate docs and everything is fine and he did all the
routine stuff I gained 3 more pounds and heart rate is fine.

fluid update: tuesday which was the 19th my fluids were at 8.0 a bit low,
friday the 22nd they went up to 19.0 and today which is wednesday the 27th
they were down again to 10.9. I do not have to do anymore Non-stress tests
but will be doing fluid checks once a week. My next one is tuesday the 3rd.
My next regular sonogram will be on the 17th then 2 weeks later will have my
amniocentis done and if everything turns out and the lungs are developed
will be having the c-section that afternoon.

Jennifer
Ariana 8/17/03
Alexander via c-section june 1st (5 more weeks left)

Old April 29th 05, 06:55 AM
Emily

Jennifer Howe wrote:
ok had my 32 week update with not my regular doc because he was out of town
but one of the associate docs and everything is fine and he did all the
routine stuff I gained 3 more pounds and heart rate is fine.

fluid update: tuesday which was the 19th my fluids were at 8.0 a bit low,
friday the 22nd they went up to 19.0 and today which is wednesday the 27th
they were down again to 10.9. I do not have to do anymore Non-stress tests
but will be doing fluid checks once a week. My next one is tuesday the 3rd.
My next regular sonogram will be on the 17th then 2 weeks later will have my
amniocentis done and if everything turns out and the lungs are developed
will be having the c-section that afternoon.

Jennifer
Ariana 8/17/03
Alexander via c-section june 1st (5 more weeks left)

Hi Jennifer,

That sounds encouraging. Thanks for keeping us updated,
and best of luck! I hope all goes well for the next 5 weeks.

Emily