Is it possible to choose a better way?

Old May 27th 04, 06:52 PM
aXis Computers & Communications

Default Is it possible to choose a better way?

Allow me to introduce myself. I am a at home single mother of a sweet 2
year old boy. And I am currently pregnant again. I have decided to have a
little webpage of great offers and deals I found for pregnant women. Please
help a at home mom and checkout my page
http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/preg/index.htm There you will find tons of free
offers, catalogs, etc.. And if you request a catalog from Chadwick's
maternity or motherware clothing, I get 10 Cents for each catalog you
request. This helps me stay at home with my son. There is also links on
there for zoo books magazines, and other mother/children items. PLEASE help
me out. Thanks.

"Alpha" wrote in message
With spring in full swing, summer approaching, and the end of school

just
round the corner, many people will be looking forward to a summer of low
wage work in the primary service industries.
Although there might not be anything wrong with simple honest work
Ask yourself if you would prefer smarter work, that produces more, or
simpler work, that produces less? Although the answer to this
question may seem clear what is not so apparent is
a way you could actually produce more, and with
greater success, than the way you are currently following.
Although all paths lead somewhere they do not all lead to the right place.
If you're tired of where yours is taking you, give ours a try
We give you ten alternatives over the path of marginal utility
Ten individual ways we believe to be more socially
responsible, productive, and efficient, than what you might choose this

summer.
If you're on the path offering little reward, give ours a try, we

guarantee
you'll be the better for it, or your money back

All we're offering is a choice
Make the right choice, and free yourself today

To receive fast confidential delivery send 10* to:

DELTA
BOX 8176
Victoria BC V8W 3R8
CANADA

To assure a prompt and safe delivery, please:
1. Fold payment* inside a piece of scrap paper before placing in envelope
2. Clearly write your name and mailing address on the back of the envelope
3. Clearly write our address on the front of the envelope
4. Affix sufficient postage** (return shipping is included for all

destinations)

*We accept payment in Euros, British, Canadian, and American paper

currency
-other regions may send international money orders payable in any of the

above
currencies

**For the USA, including Hawaii and Alaska, the UK, most parts of
Western Europe, and Australia, three standard stamps ,or one international

stamp,
will supply ample postage
-orders originating from other regions may need additional stamps
-if in doubt add an extra stamp, or check with your postal service

Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery within North America
Other destinations may take longer

Delta, its employees, representatives, and agents, will not be held liable

for any
improper, or illegal use of our products.
By ordering our products you agree that you will use them in a spirit they

where
designed to be used in.
This may include legal responsibilities your country imposes, or other

restrictions.
It is up to you to inform yourself of, and ensure compliance to, any legal
restrictions your country imposes. These rules, and other rules, are

included with
all of our products. You must agree to these rules before you use any of

our products.
Any purpose for our products, other than for information,
is the sole responsibility of the individual.

Old May 27th 04, 06:52 PM

"Alpha" wrote in message
[...]

Parent Stress Index another idiotic indicator list Greg Hanson General 11 March 22nd 04 12:40 AM
Help me choose a backpack carrier! Jenifer Pregnancy 11 March 16th 04 10:12 PM
Another less-biased ARTICLE: C-section? You'll soon get to choose DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 1 March 7th 04 11:01 PM
MMR Choose nothing john Kids Health 0 November 11th 03 08:21 AM
how would you choose?? GandSBrock Twins & Triplets 2 July 24th 03 02:40 AM