OT The "Child's" Point Of View

Old June 15th 05, 10:04 AM
Pop

Default OT The "Child's" Point Of View

Attachment Disorder -
The "Child's" Point Of View
by Kathy Gordon

I am 52 years old and finally in a position to try to sort out the
misery and pain I suffered as an adoptee. I believe that I bonded
with my birthmother and rejected my adopted mother from infancy. I
am just beginning to entertain the concept that perhaps my
adoptive mother really did love me.

As an adopted child I went through many vicious battles with my
mother. I wanted to connect with her, but I wanted to connect with
her on my terms. I totally blamed my mother for my inability to
get my needs met, and the war was constant. I was thoroughly
unhappy and I don't think a day went by until I was in my twenties
that I didn't toy with the idea of suicide on a daily basis. When
a child's self-esteem is very low, the last thing he needs is to
be compared to someone who is achieving well or to be put on an
agenda for improvement.

My mother often withheld affection as a tool to get what she
wanted. "If you love me you will..." or "I don't want to be around
you if you're going to act that way..." I wanted her attention,
praise, and love, but I was also very self contained. I relied on
her for my physical needs, I did not allow myself to rely on her
emotionally, and therefore her ultimate weapon never worked. The
more she withdrew, the more obnoxious I became, and the more she
struggled for control.

By the time I was 5 or 6 her attempt to love me had pretty well
burned out, and we settled into a very destructive pattern
described in AA literature as the "Persecutor, Victim, Rescuer
Triangle". I added compulsive overeating and showing off to my
repertoire. My adoptive mother made it very clear that I was fat,
obnoxious, and ungrateful.

I was so sensitive to her every glance that I could instantly tell
when she was ashamed of me (which was most of the time). Her own
low self esteem caused her to be overly worried about what others
would think of me (and ultimately of her) and further enhanced the
dynamics. My longsuffering father worked all the time was pretty
nonexistent except at the end of the day when he would get a full
report of how bad I had been. Then he would tuck me in and have to
listen to my side of how mean my mother was. Nobody ever won.

I had a brother who was 7 years older than me, also adopted. I
guess he was a handful too, but unlike me, he was the shining star
of the family - good grades, football scholarship, handsome and
personable. He also molested me when I was 7, so I knew that he
wasn't all he was cracked up to be. Since I was so estranged from
my mother, and because we weren't encouraged to "tell" back then I
settled for talking about it with my cousin because I knew she
told everything to her mom. This may be the one thing she never
"told". There was no intervention, and I felt further betrayed and
alone.

My mom appeared to be depressed all the time, and it probably took
a huge effort for her to even get up in the morning, not to
mention having to square off with me every day. I believe now that
she suffered from clinical depression, but as a child I
internalized he moods as being my fault. By the end of her life
she finally got medication which allowed her true sweetness to
come out, but by then there was no hope for us to establish any
kind of relationship. Even though I understand her better now, the
pain of guilt, rage and rejection I suffered as a young person is
still very real.

The pain your adopted child feels is just as great and just as
long lasting as your own, but regardless of how they push you
away, they will always need your love, and as much as they are
able they will love you back. The stronger you are, the better
able you are to take care of yourself, the more chance there is
that you and your child will survive this battle of wills, but
don't give up and withdraw your love.

I appreciate my adoptive parents who gave up so much and worked so
hard to try to make things "right". I'm sorry for all of us that
it never was "right". Many adoptive parents have gone beyond the
realms of "normal" sacrifice to raise unloving, ungrateful,
children. Some have even put their biological families at risk to
shelter an "outsider", but we "outsiders" never forget that the
place made for us in an adoptive family is never truly ours.

You have not failed by trying. You have learned. If you are
exhausted, depressed, and feel your situation is hopeless, I am
here to tell you things CAN change. The earlier you seek
intervention, the better. If you find yourself in the "Persecutor,
Victim, Rescuer Triangle" with your adopted child and other family
members, get help immediately. You can see what alienation is
doing to your child, but perhaps you don't see the damage it's
doing to you and those around you. Attend an Al-Anon meeting to
gather the literature they provide. The mood swings and
manipulative behaviors of some adopted children are very similar
to techniques used by alcoholics.

I have worked with children very successfully all my life, and I
am good with them because I can almost always sense where they're
coming from (especially the disruptive ones). I've made my living
as a professional clown for the last 16 years, and I can enjoy
myself and get the instant love and feedback I need through my
work. I am still a controlling, manipulative attention seeker, but
now I get paid to do it! One thing I always tell my audiences is,
"Sometimes it is better to be kind than to be right."

Kathy Gordon
Portland, Oregon

Copyright © 1997, 2001 Attachment Disorder Support Group. All
rights reserved.

Old June 15th 05, 06:12 PM

This is your idea of foster parent and foster child support,
POOPinpants?

This is about adoption. The goals and intent are very different. Foster
is short term in the main. Adoption is always long term, lifetime in
fact, in it's intent.

Since you are always welcome here, please show us what in this cut and
paste (something I've seen you harangue others for...but we of course
kindly indulge you for doing) what relates to foster parents and foster
children.

I may have missed it. Thanks, 0:-

(and yes, I'm very aware of attachment disorder in CPS client children,
and the causes....there are much better resources to offer to help
people understand the issue...including any foster parent that might
come here for help with the issue.

The following list of websites will provide a wealth of both
information and support resources and would be of far more use than a
post from a clown who was adopted:

http://tinyurl.com/as3ha

The least you could have done, POOPinpants, is to cite the source
properly with a clickable link so the owners of the material were
accessible to the reader. Tsk.)

POOPinpants cut and pasted, against and in violation of fair use and
copyright:

Attachment Disorder -
The "Child's" Point Of View
by Kathy Gordon

[[[ Kathy, if you are reading this, no harm intended. I knew you quite
well and applauded your work with children. Best regards. ]]]

I am 52 years old and finally in a position to try to sort out the
misery and pain I suffered as an adoptee. I believe that I bonded
with my birthmother and rejected my adopted mother from infancy. I
am just beginning to entertain the concept that perhaps my
adoptive mother really did love me.

As an adopted child I went through many vicious battles with my

..=2E........snip in respect of copyright........You can find the entire
article, legally, by seeking out the Attachment Disorder Support Groups
at sites that have the legal right to post this article...
http://tinyurl.com/8m2dn ....

[...]

Copyright =A9 1997, 2001 Attachment Disorder Support Group. All
rights reserved.

Old June 15th 05, 09:45 PM
Pop

Oooooo, you really don't know much about foster care,
do you? Didn't do it on purpose, but I'm glad it
****ed you off. Goals and intent, by the way, are
nearly identical up to a certain point, where they
diverge. But I wouldn't expect a hate-mongering
flatulent idiot like you to understand that.

Yeah, you're danged right I've commented on others who
do that, and you'd understand it if you actually had
any reading comprehension abilities. You're too used
to twisting and rationalizing to come up with anything
intelligent anymore. Too bad, so sad. I'm glad you
didn't like it, kane. I don't post to help you in any
way.

Couldn't see anymore than that on the screen, so I'm
done commenting except to say that you will eventually
give this group back to the foster parents for the
support activities it should be used for.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

oups.com...

Old June 15th 05, 10:19 PM

Pop wrote:
Oooooo, you really don't know much about foster care,
do you?

On the contrary, and adoption as well.

Didn't do it on purpose, but I'm glad it
****ed you off.

I don't recall being ****ed off. Care to point out what I said that
indicated that? Or are you still in your fanatasy world POOPinpants?

Goals and intent, by the way, are
nearly identical up to a certain point, where they
diverge.

I'm sorry. I don't understand your explaination in the context of my
statement. Would you care to clarify?

I've noticed that literate people will aften pair synonyms for
emphasis.

But I wouldn't expect a hate-mongering
flatulent idiot like you to understand that.

You found something in my post that promoted hatred? If so I'll
withdraw it and apologize. What might it be?

Other than pointing out disgusting habits of yours?

Yeah, you're danged right I've commented on others who
do that, and you'd understand it if you actually had
any reading comprehension abilities.

I guess, since you won't explain, I'll have to remain in ignorance.

You're too used
to twisting and rationalizing to come up with anything
intelligent anymore.

How would you know what I'm "used to?" Do you consider asking you to
define your rant on "support" and my criticizm of your complete lack of
connection by citing some OTHER subject "twisting and rationalizing?"

Too bad, so sad.

Possibly your meds are needing reassessment.

I'm glad you
didn't like it, kane.

Of course. That's you game. One you attack foster parents and foster
parent supporters with in these ngs.

I don't post to help you in any
way.

I can't recall asking you to, other than in reference to your own
unsupported wild claims. But that's not help, that's debate.

Couldn't see anymore than that on the screen,

Your attempt to insult by claiming you haven't seen the whole post
grin is so cute. Do you think I'm bothered by that?

Others who wish can see my whole post and watch you squirm and dodge
and make a fool of yourself, POOPinpants.

so I'm
done commenting except to say that you will eventually
give this group back to the foster parents for the
support activities it should be used for.

Never took it from them. In fact before you came here they'd drop in
pretty regular. In fact you've posted to some of them with your
threats.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

No.

Censorship is verbotten, old geezer. Just sit there in your warm pile
and entertain us some more. As you make more and more of a fool of
yourself it empowers any lurking foster parents, or others invested in
fostering, to ignore you and go ahead and speak up if they wish.

So, now, what will you do, POOPinpants? Claim you don't read all my
posts some more? R R R R R

0:-

oups.com...

Old June 16th 05, 12:08 AM
Pop

Pop wrote:

Oooooo, you really don't know much about foster care,
do you?

On the contrary, and adoption as well.

LIED. YOU KNOW THE WORDS, THAT'S ABOUT ALL. YOU HAVE NO USEFUL
KNOWLEDGE ANYMORE.

Didn't do it on purpose, but I'm glad it
****ed you off.

I don't recall being ****ed off. Care to point out what I said that
indicated that? Or are you still in your fanatasy world POOPinpants?

HUH, I REMEMBER IT. YOU TELL SO MANY LIES YOU CAN'T REMEMBDR THEM
ALL.

Goals and intent, by the way, are
nearly identical up to a certain point, where they
diverge.

I'm sorry. I don't understand your explaination in the context of my
statement. Would you care to clarify?

NO, I COULD REALLY NOT GIVE LESS OF A **** WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND OR
DON'T; IT'S TOO LARGE A SUBJECT TO EVEN CONSIDER APPROACHING.

I've noticed that literate people will aften pair synonyms for
emphasis.

LOL, YOU DON'T NOTICE WHEN YOU DO IT, DO YOU? REMEMBER HOW I SAID
I RESPOND TO PEOPLE?

But I wouldn't expect a hate-mongering
flatulent idiot like you to understand that.

You found something in my post that promoted hatred? If so I'll
withdraw it and apologize. What might it be?

DAMN STRAIGHT I DID. LOTS OF IT. I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN
ANYTHING TO YOU AND DON'T FIND YOU WORTH THE EFFORT; REMEMBER, I
ONLY COME HERE FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND TO GET YOU TO LEAVE THE GROUP
TO THE PEOPLE FOR WHOM IT WAS INTENDED WHEN IT WAS FORMED, AND FOR
WHOM IT WAS USED BY.

Other than pointing out disgusting habits of yours?

YOU HAVEE NO IDEA WHAT HABITS I MIGHT HAVE. UNLIKE YOU WITH YOUR
HATITUAL LYING, I DON'T DISPLAY THEM OPENLY EVEN IF THEY ARE ONES
THAT I ENJOY. THEY ARE NOT RELEVANT TO YOU. IN FACT, YOUR ENTIRE
EXISTANCE IS A MOOT POINT.

Yeah, you're danged right I've commented on others who
do that, and you'd understand it if you actually had
any reading comprehension abilities.

I guess, since you won't explain, I'll have to remain in ignorance.

LOL, THANKS! REMEMBER, YOU SAID THAT, NOT I, THIS TIME.

You're too used
to twisting and rationalizing to come up with anything
intelligent anymore.

How would you know what I'm "used to?" Do you consider asking you to
define your rant on "support" and my criticizm of your complete lack of
connection by citing some OTHER subject "twisting and rationalizing?"

YOU ARE BECOMING REPETITIVE AND BORING; TOO BORING TO CONTINUE ANY
FURTHER. JUST GO AWAY AND LET THE PEOPLE FOR WHOM THIS GROUP IS
INTENDED USE IT FOR ITS INTENDED PURPOSE.

POOR FOOL KANE NEEDS HELP BUT THOSE HE SAID WERE HIS LOYAL
FOLLOWERS ARE SIMPLY ADDITIONAL COWARDS WHO WANT TO BULLY THEIR
WAY THROUGH THIS NG AS THEY ARE USED TO DOING. SO FAR.

I TIRE OF YOUR MODALITY AGAIN. ADIOS MUCHACHO; REMEMBER, DON'T GO
AWAY MAD.

[...]

groups.com...

Old June 16th 05, 02:47 AM

POOPinhispants wrote:
wrote:

Pop wrote:

Oooooo, you really don't know much about foster care,
do you?

On the contrary, and adoption as well.

LIED.

No, I know more about it than most people do, even adoption workers and
foster certifiers. They've told me so from time to time. In front of
other people.

And you can't tell whether I'm lying or not. Not in this medium, unless
you find my own words that contradict me.

YOU KNOW THE WORDS, THAT'S ABOUT ALL.

No, I have considerable experience in both adoption and foster.

YOU HAVE NO USEFUL
KNOWLEDGE ANYMORE.

Your hatred and desire to harm is pretty obvious, POOPinpants.

Didn't do it on purpose, but I'm glad it
****ed you off.

I don't recall being ****ed off. Care to point out what I said that
indicated that? Or are you still in your fanatasy world POOPinpants?

HUH, I REMEMBER IT.

Good. I don't. But then I don't make a point of remembering everything.

YOU TELL SO MANY LIES YOU CAN'T REMEMBDR THEM
ALL.

It would have possibly been a lie had I said that I had not been ****ed
off.
It is not a lie to say I don't remember. You have a little habit of
debating by conclusion jumping and claiming things about the poster you
cannot prove.

Goals and intent, by the way, are
nearly identical up to a certain point, where they
diverge.

I'm sorry. I don't understand your explaination in the context of my
statement. Would you care to clarify?

NO,

Of course not. I was predicting that to myself when I asked the
question.

I COULD REALLY NOT GIVE LESS OF A **** WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND OR
DON'T;

But you answer. And you read. And interestingly, well beyond the single
screen you claim you read and then stop. chuckle

Would that have been a lie, then?

IT'S TOO LARGE A SUBJECT TO EVEN CONSIDER APPROACHING.

"Goals and intent, by the way, are nearly identical up to a certain
point, where they diverge?"

Too large? It's quickly resolved with nothing more than a look at a
good dictionary..of which there are tens of online.

I've noticed that literate people will aften pair synonyms for
emphasis.

LOL, YOU DON'T NOTICE WHEN YOU DO IT, DO YOU?

No, I don't usually. I've noticed though that normal people, neither
compulsive nor narcissistic, don't parse each of their sentences as
they write a post.

REMEMBER HOW I SAID
I RESPOND TO PEOPLE?

No. Should I? To what purpose?

But I wouldn't expect a hate-mongering
flatulent idiot like you to understand that.

You found something in my post that promoted hatred? If so I'll
withdraw it and apologize. What might it be?

DAMN STRAIGHT I DID. LOTS OF IT.

I understand you made the claim. I say I didn't. Funny now you snipped
so creatively to remove the exception I had there.

I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN
ANYTHING TO YOU

Of course not. I can continue to request it though, can't I?

AND DON'T FIND YOU WORTH THE EFFORT;

That's fine. I don't base my worth on other's judgement of me.
(wife excepted)

REMEMBER, I
ONLY COME HERE FOR ENTERTAINMENT

I know. And you do provide rather a lot of it. We are grateful.
Sometimes we need a diversion from all the hostility toward foster
parents here. I find it very creative of you to be just as hostile
toward them as anyone, but so utterly a jackinapes that it would make
the most sensitive foster parent ROFLTAO.

AND TO GET YOU TO LEAVE THE GROUP

Oh dear. Being a tender hearted soul, I'm in great pain knowing that
you are going to be disappointed.

TO THE PEOPLE FOR WHOM IT WAS INTENDED WHEN IT WAS FORMED, AND FOR
WHOM IT WAS USED BY.

Well, they were coming here just a couple of weeks or so back. I wonder
what happened that shut them up.

Other than pointing out disgusting habits of yours?

YOU HAVEE NO IDEA WHAT HABITS I MIGHT HAVE.

You got that right. Nor do I want to know them all. I only refer to the
ones I post, that you snip out. A means of misleading the reader.

Did you know that some definitions of lying include any attempt to
mislead?

UNLIKE YOU WITH YOUR
HATITUAL LYING,

Opps! Now there is one of those attempts to mislead.

I DON'T DISPLAY THEM OPENLY EVEN IF THEY ARE ONES
THAT I ENJOY.

Thank you, profusely, from the bottom of my heart.

I was only discussing the ones you've conveniently snipped away...like
attempting to censor, and attempting to drive people out of an
unmoderated public forum.

THEY ARE NOT RELEVANT TO YOU.

Gasp! Of course not, other than those I've mentioned. I suspect the
ones I don't know about and don't want to might shock even an old timer
like me with a long career in human service of various sorts.

IN FACT, YOUR ENTIRE
EXISTANCE IS A MOOT POINT.

When you use "MOOT," given it's checkered career of meaning, it's
critical that you make the context very clear. You could be saying it's
an important issue to debate, or not.

Yeah, you're danged right I've commented on others who
do that, and you'd understand it if you actually had
any reading comprehension abilities.

I guess, since you won't explain, I'll have to remain in ignorance.

LOL, THANKS! REMEMBER, YOU SAID THAT, NOT I, THIS TIME.

My ignorance isn't based on my own shortcomings.

It has everything, in the context we were in, to do with your refusing.

There's nothing wrong with being ignorant of something someone will not
provide you the information on if only they have that information. Now
is there?

Imagine how much about me you are ignorant of because I haven't told
you. I certainly don't fault you for that. I do though, point out
things you claim knowledge of that you don't have knowledge of...or
won't provide proof you do, such as the definition of "support" you
apply to this ng.

You're too used
to twisting and rationalizing to come up with anything
intelligent anymore.

How would you know what I'm "used to?" Do you consider asking you to
define your rant on "support" and my criticizm of your complete lack of
connection by citing some OTHER subject "twisting and rationalizing?"

YOU ARE BECOMING REPETITIVE AND BORING;

As is youre simplistic dodges of questions..but that's okay. It is
consistent to the point of comic.

TOO BORING TO CONTINUE ANY
FURTHER.

I think I held your attention just a tad past that single screen you
claim is as far as you'll read my "BORING" posts.

JUST GO AWAY

No.

AND LET THE PEOPLE FOR WHOM THIS GROUP IS
INTENDED USE IT FOR ITS INTENDED PURPOSE.

They can any time they wish. I think if there are any lurking it's you
holding them back. After all they are watching you attack and harass,
willy-nilly, both pro and con posters on the issue of foster parenting.

POOR FOOL KANE NEEDS HELP

Every human being need some help, POOPinpants.

BUT THOSE HE SAID WERE HIS LOYAL
FOLLOWERS

I've lost track. I actually referred to "LOYAL FOLLOWERS?" That's
unlike me.

ARE SIMPLY ADDITIONAL COWARDS WHO WANT TO BULLY THEIR
WAY THROUGH THIS NG AS THEY ARE USED TO DOING. SO FAR.

The only bully I see here is you, POOPinpants. Well, and the occasional
anti CPS, anti Foster parent troll or idiot.

I TIRE OF YOUR MODALITY AGAIN.

"AGAIN?" Then possibly my "MODALITY" is getting through to you. 0:-

ADIOS MUCHACHO; REMEMBER,

You too go with god, though neither you nor I are young men.

DON'T GO
AWAY MAD.

I won't. Count on it. But my bet is you are....R R R R R R R R

Notice that I'm just getting warmed up? Please don't go.

My entire reputation....R R R R...is riding on you sticking around.

Have a really wonderful day, and restful undisturbed sleep. Don't dream
about me or this ng whatever you do.

0:-

Old June 16th 05, 07:10 PM
Pop

This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it back to the
foster parents and stop with the childish, inane crap. Do not go
away mad, just go away;

wrote:

Old June 20th 05, 03:13 AM
Pop

Well, the kaner's off and running with his childish
ways and childish name calling ways, again. It looks
to me like it's getting ****ed off and that's good
because if it goes away there will be one less
impediment to this group becoming useful for foster
parents wishing to give and get advice and other useful
support issues.
It looks like the kaner's achilles heel is name
calling for those of you who wish to rid the place of
him. He's used it more and more as time goes on while
at the same time claiming to not be ****ed off or mad
or whatever it can come up with.
The trick to combatting trash like a kaner is to
actually BE what it claims to be - targetted and
meaningfully targetted for an out come that will
benefit the population at large vs the ego-maniacal
narcissists that presently think they own this group.
"Sticks and stones" comes to mind, but only the
short mental reference toit, which I'm sure is enough
to get the kaners of the world repeating it to
themselves ad inifinitum.
I normally don't bother to even read, let alone
respond to much of a kaner's crap-fest but this one had
enough visible on the opening screen to warrant a
glance thru it and from that I decided to give it some
more food for thought. In general it's bad taste to
feed a troll but these kaners are more than trolls;
they are destructive, unscrupulous, unethical
anti-social beings who feed on the misery and anger of
others. They also thrive at living on their keyboards
and reading their own tripe in print which they think
is getting such a large audience and about which they
are so wrong.

Pop wrote:
Oooooo, you really don't know much about foster
care,
do you?
On the contrary, and adoption as well.

=== Contrary is exactly what a kaner is about. Such
things as kaners love it be contrary and these ones in
particular think it's cool when they control, scare,
threaten and verbally attack some unsuspectin soul.
They're seldom at a loss for words, but they're almost
at a loss for any meaningful words.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

LIED.

No, I know more about it than most people do, even
adoption workers and
foster certifiers. They've told me so from time to
time. In front of
other people.

=== There's an allegation it's made more than once,
amongst the many lies it's attempted to perpetuate
here. This is one of the exact reasons things such as
kaners need to go where they can be with their own and
out of the mainstream of society.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

And you can't tell whether I'm lying or not. Not in
this medium, unless
you find my own words that contradict me.

=== See, there's another thing kaners love to think.
Unfortunately it isn't true. The tell SO many lies and
twist SO many words and phrases that they simply cannot
keep track of them all. As a result it only takes a
minimal amount of memory power to be able to see that
they are liars. The only benefit they derive from that
is that you don't know exactly WHICH lies are actual
lies and which aren't. However, there are also types
of kaners, such as we have here, who never tell the
truth and if they do say something truthful, it's by
complete accident and through no actual attempt at
honesty. Kaners would only tell the truth if it
benefitted their present situation or somehow furthered
a cause they had at that moment.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

YOU KNOW THE WORDS, THAT'S ABOUT ALL.

No, I have considerable experience in both adoption
and foster.

=== No, you do not. You may think you do, but no one
as dismally misinformed and ignorant as you are could
possibly have much more than the ability to parrot a
few buzzwords, and you don't even to that well unless
you're copy/pasting, which anyone can do.
"Considerable experience" says nothing the way it was
phrased there, and the kaner knew/knows it.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

YOU HAVE NO USEFUL
KNOWLEDGE ANYMORE.

Your hatred and desire to harm is pretty obvious,
POOPinpants.

=== Ignoring the ignorance of name calling for the
moment, I do not have any hatred and have no desire to
harm any being who follows and participates in the
mores of society, whether it be his own or mine or
somethign different. You know full well that you are
not using this group for it's intended purpose and that
you work hard to belittle, frighten and otherwise drive
away anyone that may actually come here for support
efforts. Do not go away mad, just go away;
I do have a dislike for those who are arrogantly and
purposely anti-social for their own dishonorable
reasons though. And that's what kaners are all about.
If I hated the kaners who are running around here like
chickens with their heads cut off, I'd have done a lot
more about it than I have done or will do. They are
nowhere near as anonymous as they think they are, and
one even used his own actual email address for awhile
there. Another may, but I'm not certain.
But that's all beside the point: I don't "hate"
kaners, but I do think they should congregate where
they are amongst their own kinds, and shall not be
taking over newsgroups for their own purposes and thus
denying a group of people that to which they are
entitled. I am just insisting that they go elsewhere
for this kind of crap they love so much.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap.

Didn't do it on purpose, but I'm glad it
****ed you off.
I don't recall being ****ed off. Care to point out
what I said that
indicated that? Or are you still in your fanatasy
world POOPinpants?

=== LOL, there's that five year old mentality again.
Or was that its IQ? I forget exactly.
Even so, I cannot help your memory problems. And I
don't really care whether you remember being ****ed off
or not.
And no, you are not worth pointing out what it was
you said that indicated you were ****ed off. You only
want something to "debate" (aka argue) about, and
joining you in that malarky is not my interest.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

HUH, I REMEMBER IT.

Good. I don't. But then I don't make a point of
remembering everything.

=== Or much of anything for that matter, including
your lies.

YOU TELL SO MANY LIES YOU CAN'T REMEMBDR THEM
ALL.

It would have possibly been a lie had I said that I
had not been ****ed
off.
It is not a lie to say I don't remember. You have a
little habit of
debating by conclusion jumping and claiming things
about the poster you
cannot prove.

=== I'm not much interested in proving anything to you
or any other kaner here. My only interest is your
leaving the newsgroup and giving it back to Foster Care
Support usage, which you have trampled for some time
now and no one has bothered to do anything about. Your
days of controlling anyone are past, here.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

Goals and intent, by the way, are
nearly identical up to a certain point, where they
diverge.

I'm sorry. I don't understand your explaination in
the context of my
statement. Would you care to clarify?

NO,

Of course not. I was predicting that to myself when I
asked the
question.

=== Of COURSE you were. Like I said, you are not
worth clarifying anything to because it gives you
something to feed on.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

I COULD REALLY NOT GIVE LESS OF A **** WHAT YOU
UNDERSTAND OR
DON'T;

But you answer. And you read. And interestingly, well
beyond the single
screen you claim you read and then stop. chuckle

=== Yes, chuckle-nuts, I do read, but seldom beyond
the first screen that appears on my monitor. And I
resond to get the likes of you and all the other kaners
to go away and realize that:
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

Would that have been a lie, then?

=== No, not at all.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

IT'S TOO LARGE A SUBJECT TO EVEN CONSIDER
APPROACHING.

"Goals and intent, by the way, are nearly identical
up to a certain
point, where they diverge?"

=== Yup, that's right. Too deep for you?

Too large? It's quickly resolved with nothing more
than a look at a
good dictionary..of which there are tens of online.

=== That's not meaningful or relevant in any way that
I can see.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

I've noticed that literate people will aften pair
synonyms for
emphasis.

LOL, YOU DON'T NOTICE WHEN YOU DO IT, DO YOU?

No, I don't usually. I've noticed though that normal
people, neither
compulsive nor narcissistic, don't parse each of
their sentences as
they write a post.

=== Hmm, there's a huge bit of non-speaking
double-speak. You wouldn't know what "normal" people
do or think anyway, so I guess I shouldn't be
surprised.

REMEMBER HOW I SAID
I RESPOND TO PEOPLE?

No. Should I? To what purpose?

=== You either lie or have an abnormal memory because
I told yo that, and you even made a comment on it. So,
I'm thinking you're lying again here.

But I wouldn't expect a hate-mongering
flatulent idiot like you to understand that.

This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

You found something in my post that promoted
hatred?

=== Yes, in several of your posts.
If so I'll
withdraw it and apologize.

=== No, you won't. You're lying again.
What might it be?
=== You know what it was/is about, I'm sure. I don't
chew my food twice because I mean what I say and I say
what I mean.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

DAMN STRAIGHT I DID. LOTS OF IT.

I understand you made the claim. I say I didn't.

=== Uhh, hell I don't really care what you say. Too
many lies.

Funny now you snipped
so creatively to remove the exception I had there.

=== Well then what's the problem if you remember it?
Put it back; or don't you remember where to find it?

I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN
ANYTHING TO YOU

Of course not. I can continue to request it though,
can't I?

=== You CAN do a lot of things, including leaving this
newsgroup, for good, and never returning, and never
attempting to take over any other newsgroup, ever
again. You even CAN be a decent sort of person, but
I'll never see you do it.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

AND DON'T FIND YOU WORTH THE EFFORT;

That's fine. I don't base my worth on other's
judgement of me.
(wife excepted)

=== LOL! I can only imagine what your wife must have
to go through to live with you! It's probably a very
good thing you don't, though, because you would be
terribly depressed, maybe even suicidal.

REMEMBER, I
ONLY COME HERE FOR ENTERTAINMENT

I know. And you do provide rather a lot of it. We

=== "We": The kaners who love to frighten, argue, and
otherwise disturb any person approaching here with the
intent of participating in Foster Parent Support.
Hasn't anyone ever taught you tinw?
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

are grateful.
=== See? Another lie.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

Sometimes we need a diversion from all the hostility
toward foster
parents here.

=== I very seriously doubt you could need a diversion
from yourselves (aka the kaners). You love each other
in a perverted way and love to try to control others,
getting pretty bent up when it doesn't work.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

I find it very creative of you to be just as hostile
toward them as anyone, but so utterly a jackinapes
that it would make
the most sensitive foster parent ROFLTAO.

=== I'm not being creative: I'm being something
totally foreign and unknown to you; as in I'm being
honest. You on the other hand...
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

AND TO GET YOU TO LEAVE THE GROUP

Oh dear. Being a tender hearted soul, I'm in great
pain knowing that
you are going to be disappointed.

=== No disappointment he Only a knowledge that you
will be going away.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

TO THE PEOPLE FOR WHOM IT WAS INTENDED WHEN IT WAS
FORMED, AND FOR
WHOM IT WAS USED BY.

Well, they were coming here just a couple of weeks or
so back. I wonder
what happened that shut them up.

=== Another lie. I saw one possible, whom you royally
trashed, , and another that was actually a poser, but
nothing else. You're losing touch with reality.

Other than pointing out disgusting habits of
yours?

YOU HAVEE NO IDEA WHAT HABITS I MIGHT HAVE.

You got that right. Nor do I want to know them all. I
only refer to the
ones I post, that you snip out. A means of misleading
the reader.

=== Oh, you DO care what the reader thinks of you? I
guess that was a LIE you told back in that other post
then. Or, this one's a LIE. Make up your mind. Well,
if you had one you could.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

Did you know that some definitions of lying include
any attempt to
mislead?

=== Yes. But that isn't relative to much of anything
other than your attempt to stray again.

UNLIKE YOU WITH YOUR
HATITUAL LYING,

Opps! Now there is one of those attempts to mislead.

=== Nope, it's true: You are an HABITUAL LIAR!
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

I DON'T DISPLAY THEM OPENLY EVEN IF THEY ARE ONES
THAT I ENJOY.

Thank you, profusely, from the bottom of my heart.

=== See? Another lie. Or would you have people
believing that? Heck, that wasn't even a lie by
omission! Yes, you do that, too, and you know you do.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

I was only discussing

=== Only? No, another lie: You did much more than
that.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

the ones you've conveniently snipped away...like
attempting to censor, and attempting to drive people
out of an
unmoderated public forum.

=== Well, you can copy/paste. Instead of bitching,
why don't you put it back? Or did you not do that
because it would expose your LIE? Cute, but no cigar.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

THEY ARE NOT RELEVANT TO YOU.

Gasp! Of course not, other than those I've mentioned.
I suspect the
ones I don't know about and don't want to might shock
even an old timer
like me with a long career in human service of
various sorts.

=== Oh my gods, an HR critter! Or are you just lying
again?

IN FACT, YOUR ENTIRE
EXISTANCE IS A MOOT POINT.

When you use "MOOT," given it's checkered career of
meaning, it's

=== LOL! "career of meaning"? You're stretching now,
kaner, you really are!

critical that you make the context very clear.

=== No, it's not critical that I make anything "very
clear" to you. It would have no meaning to you and
would simply black-hole as does any other valid
information you receive.

You could be saying it's
an important issue to debate, or not.

=== I "could" be saying a lot of things, but I'm not.
I'm saying that you need to realize:
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

Yeah, you're danged right I've commented on others
who
do that, and you'd understand it if you actually
had
any reading comprehension abilities.

I guess, since you won't explain, I'll have to
remain in ignorance.

LOL, THANKS! REMEMBER, YOU SAID THAT, NOT I, THIS
TIME.

My ignorance isn't based on my own shortcomings.

=== Oh, yes, kaner, it certainly is. And it's obvious
you have many, many shortcomings.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

It has everything, in the context we were in, to do
with your refusing.

=== Continuing to stretch, eh? Keep stretching;
you'll fall eventually.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

There's nothing wrong with being ignorant of
something someone will not
provide you the information on if only they have that
information. Now
is there?

=== There is plenty wrong when the ignorance is
feigned, intentional, and used to twist things to your
own purpose, and you know it.

Imagine how much about me you are ignorant of because
I haven't told
you.

=== Nah, prefer not to; I already know way too much.
It's irrelevant if, say, you gave your sister a kidney,
because you STILL attempted to ruin and otherwise
pillage this newsgroup to your own personal purposes.
Doing a right does not make a wrong acceptable.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

I certainly don't fault you for that. I do though,
point out
things you claim knowledge of that you don't have
knowledge of...or
won't provide proof you do, such as the definition of
"support" you
apply to this ng.

=== When you switch to a proven track record of
welcoming and suporting and legitimately participating
in the stated purpose of this newsgroup, THEN
I -might-, not will, find that you have somethign
useful to say. I have nothing I have to prove to you,
nor will I ever had such. As for what you point out,
that's nothign but bigotted, self serving crap from
news items or dreamed up in your own pathetic bean
brain, based on some commant someone else made, which
you thrive on.

You're too used
to twisting and rationalizing to come up with
anything
intelligent anymore.

How would you know what I'm "used to?"

=== All I have to do is read your posts.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

Do you consider asking you to
define your rant on "support" and my criticizm of
your complete lack of
connection by citing some OTHER subject "twisting
and rationalizing?"

=== Yes. You do it often. And occasionally with
vengence and malice aforethought.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

YOU ARE BECOMING REPETITIVE AND BORING;

As is youre simplistic dodges of questions..but
that's okay. It is
consistent to the point of comic.

=== No, I can tell it's consistent from your many
posts. I don't doge anything; I simply do not consider
you worth telling you anything other than what I feel
like telling you, because you are a pillager of this
newsgroup and need to go away.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

TOO BORING TO CONTINUE ANY
FURTHER.

I think I held your attention just a tad past that
single screen you
claim is as far as you'll read my "BORING" posts.

=== You're using a "form" of a lie again, as you tried
to approach earlier. You know exactly why/when/how I
read or don't read your posts, and it apparently
bothers you or you wouldn't pay so much attention to
them.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

JUST GO AWAY

No.

=== You will.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

AND LET THE PEOPLE FOR WHOM THIS GROUP IS
INTENDED USE IT FOR ITS INTENDED PURPOSE.

They can any time they wish.

=== Meaning, you cannot stop them.
I think if there are any lurking it's you
holding them back.

=== Lurkers were long gone when I returned to this
board. I made sure of that before I decided you were
**** of the earth and a wart on the ass of progress.
=== This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give
it back to the foster parents and stop with the
childish, inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go
away;

After all they are watching you attack and harass,
willy-nilly, both pro and con posters on the issue of
foster parenting.

=== Yup, they are, and you are doing an excellent job
of proving my point. Nah, they really aren't; no one's
lurking. A few come, look for a second, and then are
gone. Average viewing time is less than one minute for
most. A thinking person with an issue is not likely to
have much interest in the likes of you. I do though;
in getting rid of the kaners.

POOR FOOL KANE NEEDS HELP

Every human being need some help, POOPinpants.

=== Ooohhh, you love that namecalling, huh? Mommy
know you say that?
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

BUT THOSE HE SAID WERE HIS LOYAL
FOLLOWERS

I've lost track. I actually referred to "LOYAL
FOLLOWERS?" That's
unlike me.

=== You've lost track of a lot of things, obviously.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

ARE SIMPLY ADDITIONAL COWARDS WHO WANT TO BULLY
THEIR
WAY THROUGH THIS NG AS THEY ARE USED TO DOING. SO
FAR.

The only bully I see here is you, POOPinpants. Well,
and the occasional
anti CPS, anti Foster parent troll or idiot.

=== That's actually worth a chuckle; as in, you are
not one of them, eh? OK, now I do believe you care
what people read about you. Hmm, that might be useful
for something - have to think that one over some more.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

I TIRE OF YOUR MODALITY AGAIN.

"AGAIN?" Then possibly my "MODALITY" is getting
through to you. 0:-

=== I would suggest that if you wish to see something
different than what was actually said, that you go
write it yourself, just as you wrote that line of CAPS
while posing as me. It's obvious when you do that,
you know, but, unlike you, I would expect it of your
kind.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

ADIOS MUCHACHO; REMEMBER,

=== Uh, oh! You snipped out an important part! Gee,
I'd put it back in if I cared. Which I don't.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

You too go with god, though neither you nor I are
young men.

=== Huh? Oh! That must have been from a poser. I
didn't bring God in to this and I don't recall you
doing it. Hmm, I wonder if it's just me you're posing,
or if you're posing others too? Might check on that if
I get time, but not convenient to do so right now. I
do think it's an interesting event, though. Finally,
something interesting developed from your scumming.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

DON'T GO
AWAY MAD.

I won't. Count on it. But my bet is you are....R R R
R R R R R

Notice that I'm just getting warmed up? Please don't
go.

My entire reputation....R R R R...is riding on you
sticking around.

=== Reputation? What reputation? You have none that
are respectable, anyway. BTW, I missed the S&M and boy
sex you posted; guess that might have been interesting
though, finally. Didn't sound like you, but it sounded
legit.
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

=== Have a really wonderful day, and restful
undisturbed sleep. Don't dream about me or this ng
whatever you do!

Oh, don't get too used to my responses; it's unusual
for me to do another after having done one so recently,
but I had planned on it, knowing what sort of response
you were going to give, so ... have fun writing to no
not me.

This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it
back to the foster parents and stop with the childish,
inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away; This is
a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it back to the
foster parents and stop with the childish, inane crap.
Do not go away mad, just go away; This is a Foster
[...]

STILL reading? Wow!