The F crime, Walmart and 'Nursery Water'

Old December 1st 06, 06:26 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,sci.med
[email protected]

Default The F crime, Walmart and 'Nursery Water'

THE F CRIME^^^, WALMART AND "NURSERY WATER"

Readers: Infants should not be drinking poisoned water^^^...

The American Dental Association now opposes giving infants
"fluoridated" water...

Walmart is selling "fluoridated"/poisoned "nursery" water for infants.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION TO STOP WALMART FROM SELLING POISONED/
"NURSERY" WATER...

Please read FAN Bulletin #710 below and sign the petition at
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/walmart/

^^^THE F CRIME - "fluoridation" - is obvious crime - mass
forced-medication/MASS BATTERY wherein known poisons (FSA/fluoride,
arsenic
and lead) are injected into drinking water, ostensibly to prevent
cavities.

NOTE: Common law indicates that a battery occurs even if "good"
medicine is forced.

For quotes from relevant common law...

See Dr. Weil and baby asphyxiation
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....2aed5802403e52

Again, ADA now opposes giving infants "fluoridated" water.

Readers: Please ask your state's attorney general to issue cease and
desist orders and simply shut off the poison spigots.

I'm copying Oregon Attorney General Hardy Myers via
.

Hardy, please shut off the poison spigots in Oregon - and please sign
the petition at
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/walmart/ - and order
"Nursery Water" off the shelves at Walmarts in Oregon.

PAUL CONNETT, PHD writes in his FAN Bulletin #710:

There have been several important developments this past week, with all
of them relating to the American Dental Association's Nov 9th
concession that children under 1 year of age should not receive
fluoridated water.

First and foremost, FAN has launched a major online petition - in
conjunction with the Environmental Working Group (EWG) - to pressure
Wal-Mart to stop selling "Nursery Water." (Nursery Water is a brand
of fluoridated bottled water that is specifically marketed to young
infants!).

Please ask Wal-Mart to stop this unsafe practice by signing our online
petition at: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/walmart/ . We're
going to need thousands of signatures to make an effective impression,
so *please* help spread the word by emailing the petition to as many
friends and like-minded groups as possible.

Other good developments:

Mothering Magazine published an article earlier this week detailing the
reasons why babies should avoid fluoride. The article, submitted by FAN
and EWG, can be read online at:
http://www.mothering.com/sections/ne....html#fluoride

Also, Dan Stockin from Tennessee has managed to get some tremendous
media coverage from key media outlets there. You can read, and watch,
this coverage at our homepage: http://www.fluoridealert.org (see links
below main headline).

Underscoring the important implications of ADA's recommendation, a
water utility in Alabama announced this week that they were ending
their fluoridation program based in part on their concerns about
exposing babies to fluoride. Hopefully more courageous water utilities
will follow suit. See: http://www.fluoridealert.org/news/2729.html

Ok, so that's it for now. I will be sending more information about
other recent developments shortly, including the recent decision by the
city council of Juneau (the capital city of Alaska) to end their
long-standing fluoridation program. You can read more about this
decision at: http://www.fluoridealert.org/news/2720.html

Please remember to sign our petition to Wal-Mart, and email it to your
friends. It is available online at:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/walmart/

END substantial excerpt of Dr. Connett's FAN Bulletin #710

I say again...

Common law indicates that a battery occurs even if "good" medicine is
forced.

I'm copying Oregon Attorney General Hardy Myers via
. Hardy, please shut off the poison spigots in
Oregon.

Please ask your state's attorney general to issue cease and desist
orders and simply shut off the poison spigots.

And please sign the petition at
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/walmart/

I just signed - it took me a few seconds.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS The F Crime isn't the only obvious mass medical crime being
committed.

When I exposed mass vaccination promotion fraud (and mass
MD failure to obtain true informed consent prior to vaccination)...and
MDs
lying by omission - in effect denying massive numbers of babies massive

numbers of free daily immunizations...

Steven Harris, MD arrogantly boasted:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....866f3384801ae9

THAT'S THE PROBLEM...

Dr. Harris is right. The sad spectacle of law enforcement ignoring
common law in effect renders
common law non-existent.

Again, for relevant common law which prohibits what MD-obstetricians
are doing...

See Dr. Weil and baby asphyxiation
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....2aed5802403e52

Please ask your state's attorney general to simply do his/her job - do
it publicly. Eventually law enforcement will have to do its job - or
be ordered to show cause why The People aren't being protected by The
People - via petitions for Writs of Mandamus.

BTW, for info about organized medicine's mass vaccination promotion
fraud
mentioned above...

See The F Crime: Arkansas State Board of Health President Karen
Konarski-Hart, DC
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/4352

Some have erroneously characterized me as being opposed to the
vaccination choice.

Please note: I am in FAVOR of the vaccination choice. I am opposed to
vaccination promotion fraud.

Sadly, MDs are mostly anti-immunization - lying by omission in effect
denying massive numbers of babies massive numbers of free daily
immunizations.

PREGNANT WOMEN: MDs are failing to inform women that breastmilk has
IMMUNIZATIONS - breastfeeding women scan their envirornments for
pathogens
and make IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject" with their breasts daily.
What
woman informed that she can IMMUNIZE her baby daily - and (reportedly)
make
MD-needle vaccinations work bettery by doing so - is going to fail to
at
least attempt to breastfeed?

It's mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse.

MDs are lying by omission - ignoring a simple way to make both the
immunization (breastfeeding) and vaccination rates skyrocket...

For further details...

See again: The F Crime: Arkansas State Board of Health President Karen
Konarski-Hart, DC
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/4352

Again, the F crime isn't the only obvious mass medical crime being
committed.

Again, thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet
archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "The F Crime, Walmart and
'Nursery Water'"