POLL - Who should run in 2008 for President of the USA?

Old November 26th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.video.desktop,misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.photography.tony-spadaro,alt.fan.art-bell
Citizen Bob

Default POLL - Who should run in 2008 for President of the USA?

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 10:01:50 -0500, Bert Robbins
wrote:

Why is top posting bad?

It is bad for Usenet posts. It is acceptable in correspondence between
two people because they know the prior context.

It causes the reader who comes into the post new to have to jump
around.

The correct way to reply is to strip all irrelevant content leaving at
most two generations of posts and then to put your response directly
under that content. That way the new reader can understand what you
say.

Many people will delete any top post because it's not worth the effort
to jump around trying to figure out what is going on.

--

Rope, Tree, Journalist - some assembly required.

Chain, Pickup, Politician - some assembly required.

Old November 26th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.video.desktop,misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.photography.tony-spadaro,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.sport.golf
Citizen Bob

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:43:52 +0100 (CET), George Orwell
wrote:

Don't top post.

Learn how to use the DEL key.

Rope, Tree, Journalist - some assembly required.

Chain, Pickup, Politician - some assembly required.

You're just full of suggestions aren't you. How about giving the rope.
tree a test run on yourself and let us know how it worked?

How about you FOAD, leftist pervert.

Old November 28th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.video.desktop,misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.photography.tony-spadaro,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.sport.golf
Robert Peffers.

"Johnboy" wrote in message
I would like to Alfred E. Neuman run for president, and Al Sharpton his
vice-prez. Howard Dean could make the coffee.

"Chris G" wrote in message
DEMOCRATS:

[ ] Hillary Clinton

[ ] John F. Kerry (said he will run again)

[ ] Joe Lieberman

[ ] John Edwards

[ ] Nancy Pelosi

[ ] Howard Dean

[ ] Al Sharpton

[ ] Barak Obama

REPUBLICANS:

[ ] Colin Powell

[ ] Condie Rice

[ ] Jeb Bush

[ ] John McCain

[ ] Rudy Giuliani

[ ] George Pataki

[ ] Bill Frist

[ ] Arnold Schwarzennegger (would require constitutional amendment)

Your may choose one candidate from each party, OR rank all candidates
from 1-8 in the brackets.

President of what? Anyway - who bloody well cares as they must be better
than the present numptie?
Bob, (in Scotland - UK).

Old November 28th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.video.desktop,misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.photography.tony-spadaro,alt.fan.art-bell
Gene E. Bloch

It's part of the switch to religious themes requested by Smarty :-)

On 11/26/2006, Bert Robbins posted this:
Why is top posting bad?

Citizen Bob wrote:
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:49:57 -0500, "Smarty"
wrote:

Could we please move on to religious topics. These political discussions
on this *******VIDEO******* newsgroup are getting a bit stale.......

Don't top post.

Learn how to use the DEL key.

--

Rope, Tree, Journalist - some assembly required.

Chain, Pickup, Politician - some assembly required.

--
Gene E. Bloch (Gino)
letters617blochg3251

Old November 28th 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.video.desktop,misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.photography.tony-spadaro,alt.fan.art-bell
Frank

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:12:23 -0800, in 'rec.video.desktop',
in article POLL - Who should run in 2008 for President of the
USA?,
Gene E. Bloch wrote:

It's part of the switch to religious themes requested by Smarty :-)

Okay, I'll bite.

My god is better than your god!

--
Frank, Independent Consultant, New York, NY
[Please remove 'nojunkmail.' from address to reply via e-mail.]
Old November 28th 06, 08:34 AM posted to rec.video.desktop,misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.photography.tony-spadaro,alt.fan.art-bell
Martin Heffels

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:45:01 GMT, Frank
wrote:

My god is better than your god!

What is a god?

-m-

;-)
Old November 28th 06, 12:22 PM posted to rec.video.desktop,misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.photography.tony-spadaro,alt.fan.art-bell
Frank

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:34:40 +0100, in 'rec.video.desktop',

wrote:

My god is better than your god!

What is a god?

-m-

;-)

Dog spelled backwards, of course.

Old November 28th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.video.desktop,misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.photography.tony-spadaro,alt.fan.art-bell
Gene E. Bloch

On 11/27/2006, Frank posted this:
Gene E. Bloch wrote:

It's part of the switch to religious themes requested by Smarty :-)

Okay, I'll bite.

My god is better than your god!

I believe it!

But give me some time and some video editing, and maybe I can make mine
match yours...

Of course, you've now brought up the issue of dog. I'll just have to
concede - I don't have a dog.

(OK, I'm going to stop posting in this thread now, out of a sense of
civic duty and a rare burst of responsibility. Also I'm at a loss for a
good pun - as is probably all too obvious.)

--
Gene E. Bloch (Gino)
letters617blochg3251

Old November 29th 06, 11:21 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
baby blues

Robert Peffers. schrieb:

President of what? Anyway - who bloody well cares as they must be better
than the present numptie?
Bob, (in Scotland - UK).

Only for the USA, not the world. But I am amused with your description
of our current president. Not familiar with "numptie", though. It
reminds me of "Humpty Dumpty", which is also an accurate description.