cool pop electric

Old February 17th 07, 07:04 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default cool pop electric

On real sex, they had this one episode of swingers who camp.

One of the central meeting points was a hot tub.

Many campsites I have ever seen included access to lakes brooks and
rivers.

Can't remember seeing one hot tub even once in the wilderness

hot springs, yes

hot tubs, no
Old February 18th 07, 10:21 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Lester Mosley

hot springs, yes

hot tubs, no

isnt hot springs where they have some secret government stuff?

Old February 18th 07, 04:26 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 04:21:13 -0500, Lester Mosley
wrote:

hot springs, yes

hot tubs, no

isnt hot springs where they have some secret government stuff?

yup boring government stuff
Old February 20th 07, 12:07 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Lester Mosley

isnt hot springs where they have some secret government stuff?

yup boring government stuff

Is that where they plan what Pat Robertson will say next? and bench
presses the SUVs?

Old February 21st 07, 02:58 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 06:07:46 -0500, Lester Mosley
wrote:

isnt hot springs where they have some secret government stuff?

yup boring government stuff

Is that where they plan what Pat Robertson will say next? and bench
presses the SUVs?

i don't know, i guess if they are wrinkled

have you ever seen "Are we there yet?", where ice cube wants to date this
single mom, so he picks up her kids in this tricked out suv, so they can
meet her for the holidays.

another great bit in "are we there yet" -- the boxing mule deer who ice
cube
fed with a cookie

very cute movie