Kane used "odiferous vulva" and his mother wasn't queried about it .. was ... Kane used "smelly-****" and his mother approved!

Old February 16th 04, 10:42 PM
Kane

Default Kane used "odiferous vulva" and his mother wasn't queried about it .. was ... Kane used "smelly-****" and his mother approved!

On 16 Feb 2004 18:38:14 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

perpetration of lies in the subject line, lies in the body of the
post, and lies about her drinking vasengill. R R R R

Doan you are so superior to the foul-mouthed one.

I see. Droany's foul mouth is just ducky with you then?

How about his refusal to admit that parents do NOT know where the line
is between abuse and spanking?

That's obscene.

To my view, and from the children's if they could articulate from a
knowledgable perspective, he would be the more obscene and using MY
obscenity as an escape hatch when he's called on his nonsense is more
obscene than the obscenity I used.

Yew are both liars cheats and viscious child hating monsters.

As for my deliberate use of obscenities with Droananator:

I even admitted, well "I prodded" would be more accurate, him about
supplying him with a convenient escape hatch to see if he would use it
instead of argue intelligently, fairly, and honestly.

Guess what? He dove again and again into the obscene hole for excape,
EVEN WHEN IT WASN'T PRESENT IN THE POST he ducked out of. So much for
his claims.

He's a dishonest vicious liar just as you are, Ms Potatohead.

Anticipating his claim, yet again, (and I personally NEVER "RUN FROM
ARGUMENT" BY CLAIMING THE OTHER USED ADHOM... though I will note they
did as I continue my whuppass of the fools) I stopped using any
obscenity about three days or so ago, to see if he would notice.

He claims he simply gives back what he gets.

Seems he's lying or way too stupid to attend to the contents of posts.

The bolt holes offered by me to hime in the past are closed, and more
are closing yet....if you haven't noticed.

He is the worst advertisement for CPS walking.

I do not work for CPS. It would be very difficult to advertise for
them now wouldn't it? You, on the other hand appear to be taking hit
counts payments for the websites you pimp for.

And you are pretending that YOU and our cronies are only responding to
me, when in fact you are a vicious child abuse supporter, and a sick
apologist for infanticide.

Want me to post your comments? Happy to remind you.

Which is the more obscene.....posting that it's in the "LIBERTY
INTERESTS" of parents to be able give church members permission to
suspend and beat one's own children with instruments, and responding
to MY indignation and anger at a parent feeding a child the parent's
prescribed meds and killing the child, an infant, with babble about
"in the 1800's parents routinely gave their children opiates to quiet
them?"

Which is more obscene, Witchhazel, eh?

DFS are imploding throughout the nation because they are have been

mis-managed,
intrusive, ineffective, over-zealous and driven by outdated

psychological
theories.

Lie, They are imploding because they have been and are understaffed,
under equipped and underfunded and overworked.

And neglect and abuse are, through their efforts and their's alone
(certainly not you and your ugly stupid cronies), going down, as even
YOU have admitted to.

Lie. Because workers who know what is going on cannot respond with the
facts....denied that right by the politicians trying to cover up their
cowardice and preservation of votes by putting the blame for the lack
of funding results on the WORKERS AND THE AGENCIES. The agency heads
can't expose them or they are fired. I watched it happen just recently
in one state. They fired him for resisting their efforts to throw a
LITTLE money at a big problem aiming it at the public relations
targets (That you LIARS constantly babble about) instead of at the
real problems that have no public exposure but save children AND
FAMILIES.

Between you yahoos, the politicos, and the media in a couple of years
we'll see the old blood bath of children come back. The data will show
more deaths, more neglect, more abuse, because NON of you will face
the truth of substance abuse and parental failure and viciousness.

http://www.the-facts.com California site for those families
intruded upon
for spanking by DSS in CA.

More of the lying male-bovine-excrement you criminals propagate to try
and escape and to try and feel cozy and righteous with your loser
friends.

YOU are obscenities. And responsible for families losing their
children and for children's injuries and death NOT being stopped. YOU,
the lot of you are criminal minded ethically and morally impaired
self-aggrandizing twits.

Been Guzzling to much "Fresh as a Spring Morning" lately, Fruitbasket?

Kane
Old February 17th 04, 09:50 AM
Greg Hanson

Between you yahoos, the politicos, and the
media in a couple of years we'll see the
old blood bath of children come back. The
data will show more deaths, more neglect,
more abuse, because NON of you will face
the truth of substance abuse and parental
failure and viciousness.

Fern! He's admitting that the tide is turning!

What he overlooks is that the "bloodbath" he
is describing is just part of his rabid
pipedream delusion and the harm done BY CPS
far outweighs what little good they stumble
onto with their abject incompetence.

Around here, deaths in foster/adoptive care
outnumber deaths at the hands of blood parents
and live-in boyfriends. Non Fatal abuse
is epidemic in foster adopter homes.

His bitter complaining about our success
is a plea to have Sympathy for the Devil.

When Kane talks bloodbath, you have to
remember that he IS Commander McBragg,
and likes to exaggerate where it suits him.

He describes low level legal spanking as BEATING,
so you know his "bloodbath" is a delusion.

Recently when stats revealed a drop in crime here,
Police did something laudible when they did not
claim they had caused it, and instead cited the
natural ebb and flow of such things.
They similarly don't want to be blamed when
the natural variations go the OTHER way.
It was refreshing to see.

I suspect Kane would have to exaggerate a
few deaths into a "bloodbath" to justify more
funds and would take credit for the other side
of the natural wave, asking for more funds.
Old February 17th 04, 02:39 PM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
Between you yahoos, the politicos, and the
media in a couple of years we'll see the
old blood bath of children come back. The
data will show more deaths, more neglect,
more abuse, because NON of you will face
the truth of substance abuse and parental
failure and viciousness.

Fern! He's admitting that the tide is turning!

Schmuck!

He says it's gonna get worse!

Old February 17th 04, 07:04 PM
Kane

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message .net...
"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
Between you yahoos, the politicos, and the
media in a couple of years we'll see the
old blood bath of children come back. The
data will show more deaths, more neglect,
more abuse, because NON of you will face
the truth of substance abuse and parental
failure and viciousness.

Fern! He's admitting that the tide is turning!

Schmuck!

He says it's gonna get worse!

Well, history is in my corner. What ever is in the Whore's and The
Plant's is probably well composted by now and ready to put on the
garden.

Neither seem able to run down any actual facts to support their
contentions.

And I'm completely Stumped that with all the time they have to become
familiar with google and other search facilities they wouldn't bother
to do even a minimal search before they babble.

But it could be, just could be, that they know they are lying and that
there's no need to research for a lie because the support won't be
there...not that can't be easily refuted by me.

Kane
Old February 17th 04, 07:07 PM
Kane

On 17 Feb 2004 01:50:51 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

No, I think I'll write something first, before the lies and balogna
come rollin' down the river.

I'll offer some actual resources, data, clarifications of the role of
CPS, in other words the truth:

http://nccanch.acf.hhs.gov/

You might want to get with the program and actually read something.

According to The Plant I NEVER offer any data and It offers tons of
it. Oddly all we see from It and you are opinion pieces more often
calculated to increase circulation by sensationalizing.

Here, on the website above, is the opening page to the resources I've
quoted and cited so many times and the more intelligent of you have
tried to lie.........BUT ARE NOT AMONG THE MISSING IN THIS NG....the
truth beat their butts, as it always does.

Before you get too carried away with claims about the perpetrators of
child fatalities and abuse you might want to have a quick peek at:

http://tinyurl.com/2ft2s

This quote seems rather telling about your bogus nonsense:

"No matter how the fatal abuse occurs, one fact of great concern is
that the perpetrators are, by definition, individuals responsible for
the care and supervision of their victims. In 2001, one or both
parents were involved in 83 percent of child abuse or neglect
fatalities. (The other 17 percent of fatalities were the result of
maltreatment by nonparent caretakers.) In almost one-third (32
percent) of fatalities, the mother alone was found to be responsible.
These percentages are consistent with findings from previous years."

Poor Plant and Whore, seems they forgot that part of what I do, and
have since 1956 through 1960 in the military, and in business since,
and since 1976 about child welfare from county to state to national
level. Yah never really want to bring up claims you haven't researched
when you address me, you bozos.

But then if you did you couldn't plant your heads firmly so far up
your cloaca's and ignore the truth for your bogus claims.

Oh, and by the way, in that 17% of caretakes above? That percentage
also includes relative caregivers...kinship care....of about 30% of
the 17%....so tell me again about all those non-related foster parents
that are killing child compared to the bio production units and
relatives that are? And 32% of the total killed by their own mothers?

Dear me, I think you just drove a bit deeper into the dark territories
and are lost.

Between you yahoos, the politicos, and the
media in a couple of years we'll see the
old blood bath of children come back. The
data will show more deaths, more neglect,
more abuse, because NON of you will face
the truth of substance abuse and parental
failure and viciousness.

Fern! He's admitting that the tide is turning!

It's an "admission" when I point out the facts? Like YOU or The Plant
have the least grasp of what is going on? Or would tell the truth if
you had the facts?

R R R R R R

What he overlooks

I overlook nothing. I've researched for years and been the bane of CPS
in those instances where they truly screw up. I also note when it is
NOT in their purview and do NOT blame them in that case, as both you
yahoos do.

is that the "bloodbath" he
is describing

I reflect the researched FACTS as they are known. Something you dweebs
seem all to unfamiliar with.

is just part of his rabid
pipedream delusion and the harm done BY CPS
far outweighs

vapid false propaganda put out mostly by the losers that beat,
neglected, and killed their children and are not banned together in
denial and friendly loserhood.

what little good they stumble
onto with their abject incompetence.

No, I'm not "overlooking" a thing. You are just lying.
And there is no solution in what you and your little venomous leeches
propose.

Around here,

Around where, you block, your neighborhood, your city, your county,
your state? Where?

deaths in foster/adoptive care
outnumber deaths at the hands of blood parents
and live-in boyfriends.

Well, I should hope that's true, as there are many more blood parents
than foster/adoptive parents, and as for boyfriends, it would be
interesting to see the actual rates....(which I know and will supply
on request).

I appreciate the long hours of research and the mountains of data you
have produced to support your claims. I guess my newsreader, or usenet
lost some more posts....seems I can't find your cited proof.

Would you mind resending....after all, all that work lost...what a
shame that would be.

Non Fatal abuse
is epidemic in foster adopter homes.

I don't see any stats to back that up. I do see nationally, from
commonly used sources on national abuse reporting, that you are full
of Argentian Folliclarity. .

His bitter complaining

The only bitter complaining I do here about you is that you attempt to
lead needful parents that come to this ng for help into your snares of
misdirected rage...and away from the need to direct their energy at
what they CAN do to get their children back.

I notice also my bitterness at The Plant and friends being willing to
sacrifice these families....INTO LOSING THEIR CHILDREN...for The
Cause.

What I am even MORE bitter about is YOUR willingness to have them join
you as a loser to ease your own guilt or diguise it by you all sitting
around and chanting "Gee, Ain't it Awful" when you are lying.

You would sacrifice the children of these families just so YOU can
appear right. I am bitter you are sick enough to do what you did and
what you do.

about our success

You would brag about your "success?" I invite anyone reading to
google on your name in your addy for browser accessed archives of your
"success" and that of the little girl and her mother.

is a plea to have Sympathy for the Devil.

R R R R R... What "success" would that be...the right of parents to
kill and maim their children that you support?

When Kane talks bloodbath, you have to
remember that he IS Commander McBragg,
and likes to exaggerate where it suits him.

When Kane talks bloodbath you have to remember he's been studying this
issue for 30 years and more. He's seen the streams of drunks,
druggies, insane, and all around vicious parents doing things to their
children beyond belief.

The recent article about the mother in Texas directing the on camera
action with vivid descriptions of the raping molestation of her own
daugther by the child's step father was tame compared to the things
I've found in child abuse cases.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4045899/

I recall that The Plant posted that the rate of substanciated sexual
abuse of children was down. When I protested the methodology a little
buddy of It came to the rescue...that buddy has been missing for
months now.

I proceeded to produce more information that discredited the claim of
reduction in sexual abuse of children...as very likely bogus count
based on factors other than actual numbers of molestation, and
suddenly dead silence around here....NO comeback, nothing...but The
Plant from time to time would once again claim there is no need for
CPS because sex abuse was declining....(for one thing, ignoring that
the population is growing rapidly so all population based incident
ratios likely go down for a time until reporting catches up to the
census) and here's the info I offered in refutation:

http://www.ncjrs.org/html/ojjdp/jjbu...1_1/page5.html

Am I, and others in this ng, going to be treated to more silence on
issues of substance, and more lies? Of course we are....it's an
historical truism with you KCPS yahoo whining slobs.

He describes low level legal spanking as BEATING,

Yes, suspending children to beat with objects, making young women
stripe to be beaten in church, as The Plant defends as a Liberty
Interest of parents, certainly isn't beating...no sirree, just a
little low level spanking.

By they way, can YOU define where "low level legal spanking" crosses
over into abusive injurious "BEATING," before one has reached the
beating stage...not after the fact?

Show us the line.

So much for "legal."

so you know his "bloodbath" is a delusion.

From a google search on [child fatalities abuse]

http://tinyurl.com/2b33p

Heres' a list of organizations and folks that seem, like me, to think
there might be just a wee problem:

http://www.seanet.com/~duff/ire/kidsourc.htm

I tend to think of children being killed and maimed as something of a
bloodbath. I also think of the parents that come here that you yahoos
lead astray as something of a bloodbath.

You don't seem to think so though, do you?

Recently when stats revealed a drop in crime here,
Police did something laudible when they did not
claim they had caused it, and instead cited the
natural ebb and flow of such things.

Stats you aren't providing. And the natural ebb invariably is followed
the natural flow, have you ever noticed? So did the police department
cut back? Were they reduced in budget? That would have been smart, eh?

They similarly don't want to be blamed when
the natural variations go the OTHER way.
It was refreshing to see.

It would be refreshing to see you apply that to your bogus claims
about CPS then. You forgot that, didn't you, little couch growth?

I suspect Kane would have to exaggerate a
few deaths into a "bloodbath" to justify more
funds and would take credit for the other side
of the natural wave, asking for more funds.

Well, I do confess, I do not minimze by the use of terms like "a few
deaths" and I do understand data and statistics and correlations.

And I do understand chronological scope when looking at policy
setting.

YOU little twits always confine yourself to a blinders on snapshot of
a few events over a short period of time. I look at decades and
trends, and I'm here to tell you that when that ebb comes it is
followed by a flow, time after time over decades.

Hence it makes sense to not count on cutbacks as cures, or the level
of funding during a downturn (the case for the past 10 years) being
sufficient for what is obviously coming.

But talking "sense" to the senseless is rather naive of me, don't you
think?

However sigh, I'm endlessly optimistic and I HAVE actually seen
fools such as you and The Plant wake up and smell the coffee instead
of each others hindquarters.

Kane
Old February 17th 04, 07:23 PM
Kane

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:39:25 GMT, "Dan Sullivan"
wrote:

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
. com...
Between you yahoos, the politicos, and the
media in a couple of years we'll see the
old blood bath of children come back. The
data will show more deaths, more neglect,
more abuse, because NON of you will face
the truth of substance abuse and parental
failure and viciousness.

Fern! He's admitting that the tide is turning!

Schmuck!

He says it's gonna get worse!

Gee Dan, hate to argue with you in public like we do in private from
time to time, but you miss the point here completely.

What does a whining looser want more than anything in life (besides
access to little girls to shower)?

Why they want tons of misery for company.

Of course La Puta thinks the tide is turning in the favor of the blood
dancers.

I'd like to make them wrong. I'd like to see more honesty about the
funding issues, and the actual data on child abuse, and the issues of
substance abuse, caseloads, time and money for worker training, and a
huge whack taken at politicians who use this issue of maimed and dead
children as a political tool for reelection. (Actually a small
minority..most politicos actually know what's going on but are drowned
out by the KILL CPS crowd).

Maybe I'm overdue at the statehouse.

Kane
Old February 18th 04, 12:21 AM
Chris

In alt.parenting.spanking Greg Hanson wrote:
[snip]
: He describes low level legal spanking as BEATING,
: so you know his "bloodbath" is a delusion.

Odham's Dictionary of the English Language defines "spanking" as "a
beating witha flat object."

Chris
Old February 18th 04, 03:52 AM
Doan

On 18 Feb 2004, Chris wrote:

In alt.parenting.spanking Greg Hanson wrote:
[snip]
: He describes low level legal spanking as BEATING,
: so you know his "bloodbath" is a delusion.

Odham's Dictionary of the English Language defines "spanking" as "a
beating witha flat object."

So this newsgroup is alt.parenting.beating-with-a-flat-object. :-)

Doan

Old February 18th 04, 05:41 AM
Kane

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:52:06 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 18 Feb 2004, Chris wrote:

In alt.parenting.spanking Greg Hanson wrote:
[snip]
: He describes low level legal spanking as BEATING,
: so you know his "bloodbath" is a delusion.

Odham's Dictionary of the English Language defines "spanking" as

"a
beating witha flat object."

So this newsgroup is alt.parenting.beating-with-a-flat-object. :-)

Among other things, that being the legal and "reasonable" definition
of spanking.

And that has been defended by spankers in this ng, even the use of a
leather strap until blood was drawn from the victim repeatedly.

So yes, this is alt.parenting.spanking-paddling-switching-swatting-caning-whalloping-slapping-lickin'-and
from the thesaurus:

"belt, blip, box, buffet, cane, chastise, clobber, clout, cuff, flax,
flog, hide, larrup, lash, lather, leather, lick, paddle, punch,
punish, smack, sock, tan, thrash, trim, wallop, welt, whale, whip,
whup"

And from various clustered dictionary sources where what we commonly
call paddling and you described in your humorous (thanks for taking
spanking seriously...children everywhere will love you) at

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=spank

All of which, given that thesauri and dictionaries are "reasonable"
and "standard" resources for aquiring a definition, are "spanking" in
the sense it it used for this ng...and in the ways YOU have used it,
as in "CP" in your defensive arguments of and for compulsive spanking
of children.

Frankly I think adding the words "hitting" and "assault" to the end of
the URL would be quite appropriate as in some places it IS assault to
hit a child for any reason...including the disingenuous label of
"discipline."

The name of the group is not intended to narrow the scope of argument
but to explore and debate the entirety of assaulting and trying to
justify assaulting children. Your attempts to narrow the debate to
something you think you can successfully argue are duly noted and
routinely smashed on your little pointy head. R R R R R

Any questions?

Doan

Kane
Old February 18th 04, 05:48 AM
Kane

On 18 Feb 2004 00:21:08 GMT, Chris wrote:

In alt.parenting.spanking Greg Hanson wrote:
[snip]
: He describes low level legal spanking as BEATING,
: so you know his "bloodbath" is a delusion.

Odham's Dictionary of the English Language defines "spanking" as "a
beating witha flat object."

As does:

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth
Edition Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

And Roget's has a much more extensive list. All standard useage. Many
things equate with spanking that our little Droany would like to avoid
if at all possible. And he should avoid the use of the word CP and the
comparisons of the RIGHT of cops to hit people, that they do NOT have.

It's an abomination that adults cannot be legally hit as punishment or
just in anger or even accidently without repercussions even if there
is NO physical injury, but children can.

Chris

Kane