finished shopping... i think

Old March 7th 04, 06:06 AM
R.Sitter

Default finished shopping... i think

i think we've finished shopping for chloe. we had everything we really
needed, since riley's only 13months. but we needed a new swing and i didn't
know how i was going to manage sleep arrangements. we ended up getting the
aquarium cradle swing, which i'm in love with. we saw our pediatrician at
the baby store and she raved about it and has that one at home. and we
ended up with the graco travel crib, which is like a pack n play (playpen
bassinet combo) except half the size. it's small enough that i can wheel it
anywhere in the house without collapsing it, and i can continue to do that
even after she's too big for the bassinet. cool!

i bought a few clothes for warmer weather and a pack of diapers in the next
size up, just in case she really does end up weighing 10lbs (please, let's
hope she doesn't!) and we got most of riley and megan's spring and summer
clothes bought today. and the best thing is that we found shoes to fit
riley, finally! after going to every shoestore in our small city, we had to
go to the mall in the bigger city next to us to a stride rite store. we got
black dress shoes, white dress shoes, and sneakers. all in EW. i'm torn
between hoping chloe's foot will be made the same way so she can use them
too because they're so expensive, and hoping she has nice normal dainty feet
like megan. :-)

i've got my bags packed and a list of last minute stuff that has to be
thrown in and/or done. i made megan and riley both canvas bags with their
initals on them and filled them with stuff for them to do at the hospital,
such as coloring books, cards, and a non-messy craft for megan and a couple
little toys and books for riley. i put a snack and a note from me in each
one. i'll take them with me when we go, and my mom knows to collect them
from me when she arrives with them. i hope it will be a nice surprise for
them.

so all in all, except needing to catch up on the laundry, i guess we're
pretty ready to go! now if she'd just hurry up already... ;-D

randi
mother of megan, 10, riley, 13mo, and chloe due in 3wks 1day!

Old March 7th 04, 05:32 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

R.Sitter wrote:

i've got my bags packed and a list of last minute stuff that has to be
thrown in and/or done. i made megan and riley both canvas bags with their
initals on them and filled them with stuff for them to do at the hospital,
such as coloring books, cards, and a non-messy craft for megan and a couple
little toys and books for riley. i put a snack and a note from me in each
one. i'll take them with me when we go, and my mom knows to collect them
from me when she arrives with them. i hope it will be a nice surprise for
them.

Awww, that's so cute. :-)

so all in all, except needing to catch up on the laundry, i guess we're
pretty ready to go! now if she'd just hurry up already... ;-D

I hear ya, and I've got forever left to go. Truth is, I don't want to
be pregnant - I just want the baby. I know that that sounds
*incredibly* impatient, but with the bleeding problems I've had and
other weirdness, I hate the resulting worry.

randi
mother of megan, 10, riley, 13mo, and chloe due in 3wks 1day!

Wow, 3 weeks! Amazing! :-)

Old March 7th 04, 05:58 PM
Coccinella

Good for you Randi!
I don't have the energy anymore to do so much shopping. I decided that if
the little one needs something we can always go out and buy it after she is
born. One thing we bought last week though is the Ocean Wonders Aquarium
Bouncer. We couldn't go for the swing because of the cats! They are quite
big and they would love to be in it! So we went for the bouncer which came
highly recommended to us. I would love to have one for myself!
How are you feeling in these days? How are Megan and Riley doing? Excited
about the little sister coming?
Pampering vibes to you.

--
Love

Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Fur Babies

Old March 7th 04, 07:33 PM
Cam & Shane

Wow - you've done well - it must be such a good feeling to have finished

Camille

Site is finished and I would like your opinions. Jason Stanley General 1 July 23rd 04 11:34 PM
Letting toddlers put their hands all over glass display cases and windows while shopping...? Renee General 116 July 1st 04 11:39 PM
Going shopping Angela Schepers Pregnancy 6 February 29th 04 07:56 PM
Baby shopping in NC??? Carla Pregnancy 7 February 6th 04 05:21 AM
Out shopping.. Leanne Pregnancy 1 November 10th 03 12:49 AM