Angelina Jolie: My blonde-haired natural daughter Shiloh is theoutcast in our family

Old December 16th 07, 03:40 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.non.racism,alt.mothers,alt.education
Puester

Default Angelina Jolie: My blonde-haired natural daughter Shiloh is theoutcast in our family

"She looks like Brad. It's funny because she's almost going to be the
outcast in the family because she's blonde and blue-eyed."

Jolie also admitted she would have been happy not to have a biological child.

Then she shouldn't have had one.

But she changed her mind after seeing Brad with Zahara and Maddox after bringing her to the U.S. from Ethiopia.

She said: "I saw Brad with her and Maddox, and I realised how much he loved them - and how a biological child would not in any way be a threat."

The actress said she felt a deep connection to her adopted children because of the pain they had endured in their young lives.

She added: "I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors.

"Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born.

1. She should have chosen a more appropriate word than "outcast".

2. She's an idiot.

gloria p
Old December 16th 07, 05:55 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.non.racism,alt.mothers,alt.education
Imam Contemptus Mundi

In article ,
Puester wrote:

[...]

3. She is a kook. She even went to some African backwater to birth her
biological child. It's as if she were gambling with the child's life to
make a political statement. She's a self-hating, certified loon.

Imam
--
If you're not ****ed off, you're not paying attention.