Deadbeats

Old July 27th 04, 03:05 AM
Jon

Default Deadbeats

Pammie1 wrote:

So Pammie, what do you think of deadbeat mothers? My son's mother attempted
suicide 7 times, and I still had to go to court to get custody. She has the
huge child support requirement of $76 a month. On the other hand, for two
years, I was paying $518 PLUS $750 in alimony to her. She of course, gets
knocked up, quits her job and goes on welfare. Now she has the legal right
to not pay a damn dime to support her 14 year old son, since she slutted
around and got a brand new one.
My vote is for anyone who is willing to abolish the corrupt child support
system and re-instate personal responsiblity.
Jon

Old July 27th 04, 03:15 AM
Pammie1

The truth hurts doesn't it? I don't care if anyone disagree with me. It
doesn't matter that there are single parents in the world. It doesn't
matter if they were married or single when they had a baby. It's all about
making these sorry people pay for the kid they brought into the world.
Since you dummies don't want the dads to pay for their kid, then I will go
get on welfare and make YOU pay for my kid. How would you like that?
Everyone seems to put all the blame on the woman for getting pregnant, but
to my knowledge it took the sperm to get her pregnant. So it looks like
the men should use their big brain and not their LITTLE brain. I don't
care what anyone say a man or woman should pay for a child that they had.
I played and I am paying my share of the responsibility now it's time for
the deadbeat to pay his share. I take care of my resposiblities unlike
these losers you are speaking up for. Men who don't take care of their
baby is worst than a Heathen.

Old July 27th 04, 03:26 AM
Pammie1

Hi, Jon wow that's really messed up. I can't stand any parent who doesn't
take care of their kid. It's just wrong. I have sole custody of my
child. The dad never showed for court. I do admit we need a better
system to help us with these worthless people in the world. It really
seems like the courts work for the "losers." I don't see anyone abolishing
the child support system. It may not seem like it, but they do help a
little, I do mean a little. I have been wrecking my brain trying to think
of a better method of supporting our babies.

Old July 27th 04, 03:30 AM
Pammie1

Come on Bob, it sounds like you may be in the deadbeat category. You sound
so angry. No one told you to go and produce a kid. I don't look at child
support as a way to extort money from anyone, it's just really expensive
to support a kid in 2004. That's a fact.

Deadbeats frankjones Child Support 57 April 18th 04 01:05 AM
Cox Strategy Targets Child Support Deadbeats Fighting for kids Child Support 75 November 14th 03 10:07 AM
Deadbeats here to stay Fighting for kids Child Support 0 November 8th 03 02:50 AM