need information on staff infection and what diapers you were using

Old August 27th 07, 03:02 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
julie MT

Default need information on staff infection and what diapers you were using

I need some help my little girl has staff again on her dottom and I
need to know if anyone else has had this problem and what kind of
diapers you were using at the time. I think that the Luvs that I've
been buying are causeing the staff. This is the second time in the
last 4 mos. I have cleaned, scrumbed, and disinfected everything yet
once again she has it. Please help me with your information?
Julie

Old August 27th 07, 05:15 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
betsy

On Aug 26, 7:02 pm, julie MT wrote:
I need some help my little girl has staff again on her dottom and I
need to know if anyone else has had this problem and what kind of
diapers you were using at the time. I think that the Luvs that I've
been buying are causeing the staff. This is the second time in the
last 4 mos. I have cleaned, scrumbed, and disinfected everything yet
once again she has it. Please help me with your information?
Julie

My kids have not had staff, but have had other infections. I found
that if we used a brand of diaper they were sensitive to, they would
start to react and the damaged skin was then more prone to infection.
Luvs are a brand we couldn't use. Some that have been OK with my kids
skin are Western Family (Green package at grocery store if you are in
the right part of the US) and the ones with yellow ducks from Walmart.
The worst ones for my kids skin were some Safeway ones. Your girl may
or may not react to the same diapers as my kids.

Staff can be very hard to get rid of. The one thing that made the
most difference for me as I was working to get rid of a staff
infection of my own was to wash all my towels with lots of bleach
every time. This wasn't at all good for the towels, but it was worth
it to me because my staff infection finally left permanently.

--Betsy

Old August 27th 07, 05:02 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Puester

julie MT wrote:
I need some help my little girl has staff again on her dottom and I
need to know if anyone else has had this problem and what kind of
diapers you were using at the time. I think that the Luvs that I've
been buying are causeing the staff. This is the second time in the
last 4 mos. I have cleaned, scrumbed, and disinfected everything yet
once again she has it. Please help me with your information?
Julie

If you try to Google for information, look for "staph".

And if it has really been diagnosed as staph, what does your doctor
recommend?

gloria p
Old August 30th 07, 02:01 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
julie MT

On Aug 27, 11:02 am, Puester wrote:
julie MT wrote:
I need some help my little girl has staff again on her dottom and I
need to know if anyone else has had this problem and what kind of
diapers you were using at the time. I think that the Luvs that I've
been buying are causeing the staff. This is the second time in the
last 4 mos. I have cleaned, scrumbed, and disinfected everything yet
once again she has it. Please help me with your information?
Julie

If you try to Google for information, look for "staph".

And if it has really been diagnosed as staph, what does your doctor
recommend?

gloria p

Gloria oumy childs doctor told us to change diapers because someone in
the plant may have staph and that could cause it to be in them. she is
now taking meds to mqake it go bye-bye and I pary once again that it
does not come back! Oh and thank you for the spelling I suck at
spelling!!