Old December 19th 03, 03:49 AM
Greg Hanson

Default | Most hostile member this NG? Most insults, emot. abuse

My accuser refused to cooperate with CPS so
they closed the case as unfounded.

Prior to that my CW was forced to resign from
government service

What exactly "forced" the CW to resign
from gov't service?

so CPS founded me for SA and used as evidence
the Family Court document that concluded my
children were the "foundation of my life"
and that I didn't do anything inappropriate
to my children.

In other words, they handed you a case
that even a one armed chimp could win.
And this makes you an expert?
Old December 19th 03, 10:26 AM
Greg Hanson

Dan had a case where two major documents
and several important personnel were on his side.

Dan didn't even stand a CHANCE of losing.

I think Dan knows very well that CPS very
often sees to it that no personnel take
such exculpatory positions in most cases.

As an example of CPS incompetence it's great.

Dan didn't prove his skill at killing CPS BEAR
by killing a toothless mouse.
Old December 19th 03, 11:51 AM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
My accuser refused to cooperate with CPS so
they closed the case as unfounded.

Prior to that my CW was forced to resign from
government service

What exactly "forced" the CW to resign
from gov't service?

I got the ball rolling.

so CPS founded me for SA and used as evidence
the Family Court document that concluded my
children were the "foundation of my life"
and that I didn't do anything inappropriate
to my children.

In other words, they handed you a case
that even a one armed chimp could win.
And this makes you an expert?

Who said I'm an expert?

That entire case lasted over two years.

Two differents sets of multiple findings of maltreatment including SA.

A Family Court action.

A Criminal Court action.

A night in jail.

And everything was resolved in my favor.

Does that make me an expert?

Old December 19th 03, 11:57 AM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...

Dan had a case where two major documents
and several important personnel were on his side.

Which two major documents?

Which several important personnel?

Dan didn't even stand a CHANCE of losing.

CPS founded me for SA and two counts of neglect.

And three other counts from the original report.

I believe it took a year to have all those findings reversed.

I think Dan knows very well that CPS very
often sees to it that no personnel take
such exculpatory positions in most cases.

Who are you referring to?

As an example of CPS incompetence it's great.

Dan didn't prove his skill at killing CPS BEAR
by killing a toothless mouse.

Really, Greg?

Why don't you start a NG, alt.support.CPS is a toothless mouse, and let
everyone know how well you've done against them?

Be sure to post when it's up and running.