Poof! And he's gone.

Old December 4th 03, 09:47 PM
Kane

Default Poof! And he's gone.

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:49:24 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 3 Dec 2003, Kane wrote:

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:19:18 -0800, Doan wrote:

For you latecomers:

Listen to the public clown! ;-)

Look at the increasingly desperate attempts to escalate to an ad hom
contest...moving away from the oh so difficult questions you set up
yourself for.

Doan seems to think "anti-spanking zealots" (you can tell us by our
white hats...R R R R) can't tell the difference between a beating

and
a spanking.

So you can't you or can't tell the difference between a spanking and
a beating?

Not in that amorphous point where the two meet. Never have been able
too. That's why I'm no longer searching. Not only do I not have to
know...since I don't spank and I advise others not to, but I have
someone doing diligent search for the crossover point FOR ME.

You, the best little scientist on the USC campus.

He says we are logic impaired.

Very true! :-)

Isn't it lovely when we agree on what you say?

Of course he posts nothing
original as he drones on year after year, just the same garbage he
claims no one successfully challenges him on, when in fact he

drones
them to death with is childish prattle.

LOL! I cited my sources

Mmmmmhmmmmm. Yes. You did that alright.

My kids used to come running into the dinning room happily exclaiming
and holding up a shiny new quarter, "the Tooth Fairy has been here."

and logically defended my arguments.

Please, Doan. My ribs. They just can't stand much more.

Sad thing
is I can't say that about you.

I know you can't. You wouldn't know source and logic if it bit you in
the ass....and of course your own has, repeatedly.

In fact, the only thing you are good at
is calling other women "smelly-****"!

Thank you for that heartfelt acknowledgement coupled with your defense
of a Wooden Fern. I am rather good at pointing out such things when
they are appropriate.

Now that you have tried, unsuccessfully, once again, to divert to an
ad hom contest, shall we return to the subject...if you can remember
it?

Exactly what is "reasonable" as a standard, and what, for that matter
is a "reasonable standard" and how does that let the spanking parent
know where they should stop to avoid going into abuse, a beating?

Take your time, Doan. Take your time. When you choke you get nervous
and careless and you blurt out just about anything that comes to mind.

Your momma and pappa would be dishonored by such a foolis outburst.

So folks, will Doan come up with a scientific proof (as he demands

of
others, with data and citations) of exactly where spanking becomes
abuse, a beating?

I don't need to.

Of course not. That is the point. You demand others defend their
claims, but you don't have to defend yours.

We know, Doan. We know how honorable, intelligent, logical and honest
you are.

You are welcome to make up your mind.

Always have.

Just don't force
others to follow your "beliefs". :-)

Never have.

Not the subject or topic.

Even when you come up with the clear, scientifically and logic
supported definition of what the point of passing over from spanking
to abuse is you can trust me not to force others to follow your
"reasonable standard."

It's just not my style. I prefer everyone come to the own conclusions,
but that hardly would constrain me from expressing my own...all that I
do.

I don't lobby for anti spanking legislation, as tempting as it may be.

Or, will he choke?

Lay your bets before you scroll down...The Tree will hold the

pot...
after all, could a Plant be dishonest?

LOL! You are a street clown! ;-0

Are you confined to Usenet?

So Doan, you think that spanking is not a form of beating. I

think
that you have been asked a valid question:

Just what is the difference between spanking and beating?

It is based on the "reasonable person" standard.

Just where does the boundary lie?

It is where a "reasonable" person said it is. The is the same

question
in the 80's with regard to pornography. Where do draw the line?

Where a reasonable person does, of course, just as you say.

But you seem to have fallen a tad short on the criteria you demand

of
others, have you not? Where is the data, the citations, the
authorities, the PROOF?

Proof of what??? That there are "reasonable" person????

The question is the exploration of your "reasonable standards," what a
"reasonable person" would say the spanking v abuse crossover point is.

So the proof, you so happily jump up and down and demand...yet again
with you sring of "????" is not if there ARE such persons, but what
they standards are.

If they cannot agree who might we respond then to the claim that we,
the ASZ's, don't know one from the other, and of what use is it to
claim the there is a difference if spankers cannot have the definition
to avoid, as they all claim they wish to do, themselves going from
spanking to abuse?

You do know that this IS a problem addressed by child protective
services, do you not? Rather often at that?

Doan, we are on a real quest here and we need the power of the Red
Long to be applied.

Parents everywhere, responsible, caring, loving parents, need your
help with this singular problem. How to discipline without damaging
their child.

Are you going to help, or are you going to equivocate?

In other words, you have not really answered the question at all.

Why
am I not bowled or with surprize?

You have posed two new questions. Neither of which you'll be able

answer with anything but more questions.

Here they are for you:

1. What is a reasonable person?

Define reasonableness please, and this time follow the request of

you
I made to meet your own demands...scientific proof please. You
weaseled this time and you will again of course.

2. What WOULD more than one "reasonable person" actually say the

line
is?

Get five, see I make it easy...not to many in the sample, people

you
think or can prove to yourself are reasonable.

Without them having access to each other, determine that they all
agree to what a spanking is and a beating is and more especially at
what point the lessor becomes the greater, abuse wise that is.

And please, if you EVER plan to be taken seriously again when you
demand scientific proof on the level of the evidence you offered by
the good medical doctor that is based on experimentation to be

valid,
provide us with scientific proof NOW, bubbah.

I guess there no "reasonable" person in the anti-spanking zealotS's

world.
:-)

Did I not break the questions down adequately for you?

I apologize. I guess you'll have to bear with my lack of logic and
lack of scientific acumen.

Does this mean, Doan, that you aren't going to answer the two
questions that came out of your response to my question which came out
of your taunting and question for the ASZ's?

It would be perfectly okay for you to once again declare, "I don't
have to."

We know what you are. And we can accomodate any need you have to
recover and care for yourself and heal that bite you put in your own
butt.

Doan

One thing the self defined "clever" ALWAYS do, is step into their

own
traps.

These ngs are full of them. They are outstanding in their

clumsiness.

The problem isn't so much stupidity (which of course you have an

ample
supply by way of the proof of you believing you are so clever) but
dishonesty.

And you are the perfect example. :-)

Of?

Dishonesty? Show me where?

To play their tricks they MUST LIE AND CHEAT and cut corners, and
weasel words, and avoid admitting when they have screwed themselves
publically.

You forgot to add puffering: I teach math at the college level; I am

member of MENSA; I have a Ph.D; I am a computer expert.... ;-)

Have members of MENSA, those with Ph.D's, and others with considerable
computer skills been revealing that about themselves?

Well, I never, humph.

That sort of leaves us with the claim support posting logicial
arguement giant of aps.

Not a bit of puffery there, no sireebobb.

So who yah gonna call, Ghostbusters?

That's good one, Kane. It's one of my favorite movie. :-)

I think I see the tail end of a whining weasel disappearing limply up
a Doan's exremely well self-bitten ass.

Yes, the little "pop" and disappearance will be coming right up,
folks.

Doan

Kane
Old December 4th 03, 10:53 PM
olfart

Default Poof! And he's gone--hopefully both of you

"Kane" wrote in message
om...

snipped the BS

Why don't you and your buddy take your sandbox antics to your emails
and stop filling this NewsGroup with your childish crap.

Old December 5th 03, 10:50 PM
Greg Hanson

16
Old December 5th 03, 11:52 PM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...

16

Your IQ, Greg???

Old December 6th 03, 12:55 AM
Dan Sullivan

wrote in message
"Dan Sullivan" wrote:
"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...

16

Your IQ, Greg???

No, the age that your victims age out, pedophile that posts under fake

name
of dan sullivan.

Give it up, Dennis.

You took the whole organization down the tubes.