CTTS/D

Old March 23rd 04, 07:44 PM
FayeC

Default CTTS/D

DD is chatty and noisy by nature.....she immitates me to no end and the
latest is "yum, yum" for any food she sees just because I started doing that
every time I was preparing her food.....
So this morning we were doing our morning routine (morning meal, play, watch
Dora - a must here - then nursing) and by the time we got to nursing time
she grabbed her blankie and came towards me saying "yum, yum...." LOL!

FayeC

Old March 24th 04, 12:07 AM
L-Bean

Faye nice to see you again. You will have to send me some new pics of
her!!! Bella misses the pics.
Hows kenny and everyone doing?
Hope all is well! Email me ok. The email is right and vaild if you reply to
me.

Hugs
Laura and Izabella

. ..

CTTS/D: New York Jen Breastfeeding 3 January 29th 04 12:08 AM
XPost: CTTS/D New York Jen Pregnancy 2 January 28th 04 12:40 AM