Short update on Elly and Erin

Old October 18th 03, 11:29 AM
Elly

Default Short update on Elly and Erin

Posted by Elly's DH:

Both Elly and Erin are doing fine - Elly's just catching up on sleeping
while I'm
checking her e-mails at her request.

Erin has a nice breastfeeding & sleeping pattern already - waking up every
2,5 hours to be fed - apart from the small crisis from 10 pm until midnight,
when she (after the bath, nappy change and feeding) won't go back to sleep
in her cradle for 2 hrs - she likes to be held then; when we put her down,
she fusses until she's picked up again, but then around midnight she's too
tired to care anymore so she gives up. We're working on this, tough.

She's a very peaceful child and hardly ever cries - she did that in the
beginning during the nappy change, but she stopped doing that yesterday.
When she wants to eat, she just puts her hands in the mouth and sucks them
for a while - that's her sign for us saying "please feed me!"; if we don't
feed her in the next 10 minutes, then she starts
"calling" us.

BIG NEWS: Erin's belly button fell off yesterday!!!

Elly's DH
Daddy to Erin - 6 days old today!!!

Old October 18th 03, 12:01 PM
Taniwha grrrl

"Elly" wrote in message

BIG NEWS: Erin's belly button fell off yesterday!!!

lol...I think you mean her cord stump fell off ;-)
Yay :-)

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.

Old October 18th 03, 04:10 PM
Kat

"Elly" wrote in message
[...]

Sounds like everything is going really well! Sounds awesome!
Kat
Mama to maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04 (It's a Boy!)

Old October 18th 03, 04:46 PM
Coccinella

Wow,
Erin is a wonderful baby. Glad to hear that both mother and baby are doing
fine.

Love

Nicky

Old October 18th 03, 06:43 PM
Catherine C.

"Elly" wrote in message ...
Posted by Elly's DH:

Both Elly and Erin are doing fine - Elly's just catching up on sleeping
while I'm
checking her e-mails at her request.

What a thoughtful DH and Daddy you are for keeping us up to date on Elly and Erin! Thanks so much for sharing... Happy things are going so well!

Catherine C.
grandmother to Brendan--Sept. 22, 2002
Old October 18th 03, 10:55 PM
larissa

Thanks for keeping us updated. Sounds like everything is going well.

Larissa
DD Feb 99
DS Mar 01
due early dec

Old October 24th 03, 12:18 AM
Mogget

In message , Elly
writes
Posted by Elly's DH:

Both Elly and Erin are doing fine - Elly's just catching up on sleeping
while I'm
checking her e-mails at her request.

Congrats on all counts. And jpegs please :-)
--
Mogget, the Churl in the Puce Greatcoat