No such thing as ritual child abuse

Old September 6th 05, 05:48 AM

Default No such thing as ritual child abuse

I am so pleased, now that you better informed folks have straightened
out my error prone thinking on this ritual child abuse issue.

Please help me explain to the authors of this website that they are
wrong. Thanks.

http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/chldclt2.htm

Old September 6th 05, 09:55 AM
observant

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am so pleased, now that you better informed folks have straightened
out my error prone thinking on this ritual child abuse issue.

Please help me explain to the authors of this website that they are
wrong. Thanks.

It's not that hard - it's factnet - they've been told over and over that
'they' are wrong. It's a kooks rant about scientology, just about your
speed - kook rants to prove your zealots delusions, Will the hillarity ever
end?

http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/chldclt2.htm

Old September 6th 05, 05:58 PM

observant wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
I am so pleased, now that you better informed folks have straightened
out my error prone thinking on this ritual child abuse issue.

Please help me explain to the authors of this website that they are
wrong. Thanks.

It's not that hard - it's factnet - they've been told over and over that
'they' are wrong.

Who, exactly are the persons referred to as "'they'?"

It's a kooks rant about scientology, just about your
speed - kook rants to prove your zealots delusions, Will the hillarity ever
end?

No, it's a revelation of what is going on, with Scientology and other
cultish groups. Try reading more of the website.

Many of the instances are documented, and from court cases where the
accused were convicted. Are the court "kooks?"

And no, the "hillarity" [sic] will not end as long as children are
being abused.

But thanks for clarifying your position and your bless you for your
sense of humor when it comes to children being tortured and raped.

The article, by the way, was not confined to Scientology.

And the princile "they" you refer to not only won a huge settlement
against Scientology for abuses suffered by it, he is not even limited
from continuing to expose them...obviously not an out of court
settlement.

The court sided with him. Do you think the court was wrong?

"...
How I healed the psychological injuries from my abuse in a cult

By Lawrence Wollersheim

I am the Co-founder of www.factnet.org the oldest and largest internet
source of free information on cults and mind control. I am also the
winner of an 8.7 million dollar lawsuit against Scientology --- that
Scientology was forced to pay! ..."

http://www.factnet.org/

There are quite a few of these wacko cults that, among other things,
include indoctrinating children and using and abusing them.

You approve, I take it?

Well, that's pretty much par for the course here from the anti CPS
crowd. And of course we expect you to try and protect your brothers and
sisters in child abuse.

0:-

http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/chldclt2.htm

Old September 6th 05, 06:47 PM
Pop

NOTE: Foster parents should avoid alt.support.foster-parents
until the group of thugs and punks presently pillagin and raping
it have succumbed.

oups.com...
:

Old September 6th 05, 06:49 PM
Pop

=== NOTE: Foster parents should avoid
alt.support.foster-parents until the group of thugs and punks
presently pillagin and raping it have succumbed.

wrote in message
oups.com...
:
: observant wrote:
: wrote in message
: oups.com...
[...]
: "...

Old September 6th 05, 06:50 PM
Pop

"observant" wrote in message
news:1125996983.e3fffe7b1f13f17551261e5004728c10@t eranews...
:
: oups.com...

Old September 6th 05, 06:50 PM
Pop

wrote in message
oups.com...
:
: observant wrote:
: oups.com...

Old September 6th 05, 10:52 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Kane,

You are so correct -- there is no hilarity I can find in any type of
child abuse, ritual or otherwise. Children are abused and raped in what
we call "cults." But abuse and rape is not limited to "cults."

Children are beaten constantly by parents in this country under the
legal protection of "disciplinary spanking."

No wonder we have cults that torture children. We legally sanction
parental hitting, hurting, humiliating children in this country.

And while "observant" may see the humor in this situation, I see pain,
injustice and heartbreak. Our children are without voice, without
power, and live with extremely inadequate protection.

LaVonne

wrote:
observant wrote:

groups.com...

Old September 7th 05, 12:09 AM
Pop

NOTE: Foster parents should avoid alt.support.foster-parents
until the group of thugs and punks presently pillagin and raping
it have succumbed.

"Carlson LaVonne" wrote in message
: Kane,
:
[...]