August due Dates!

Old August 1st 07, 03:03 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Boliath

Default Induction methods was [ Preterm Labor?]

Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Boliath wrote:

That's kind of where my mind is going now. I feel a little defeated
but a healthy baby is my goal, how I get there is secondary.

Another thing to keep in mind, though, is that *YOU*
have some control over how and when you make your decisions.
For instance, it's not plan a c-section in advance or labor
until you're beyond exhausted and then finally cave in to the
c-section and try to recover from it with no reserves left.
You can decide that you want to go into labor naturally and
labor only as long as you're feeling optimistic about the
outcome, but decide to go to a c-section well before it's
an emergency or you're completely wrung out.

Thanks Ericka, you're right, I can still maintain some control, it's
important to remember that, I will try to.
Old August 2nd 07, 07:58 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Boliath

Default Preterm Labor?

wrote:
Just found this after readign the thread change.

Sorry, my fault.

Per my LMD EDD, I'm almost 39 weeks, but think 38 may be more accurate
due to when I think the deed as done. In keeping with my easy
pregnancy, I feel like this lil' guy likes his current home just fine,
thankyouverymuch. And I'm cool with that, as is DH. I do think I've
been able to identify some BH contrax, although may times I think it's
just the baby pressing the front of my uterus. He is starting to
occassionally stretch out and in so doing, press on my bladder or
cervix; whichever one, it is not comfortable at all! But that is
pretty infrequently. It's been mentioned several times that I'm not
that huge, which I'm fine with, too. Fundal height was 38 cm Thursday,
so I'm not worried. So no waddle yet (I don't think), I just get a bit
achey at night sometims if I don't put my top leg over on a pillow.

Sounds like you're ahving a comfortable time, good for you and boy am I
jealous!

I fininsh work tomorrow, which will give me much need time to do
stuff.

Congrats, I finish today.

My shower was yesterday, and my crib came in today. My step-mom
and -aunt are staying a couple of extra days to help clean this house

Oh gods am I ever jealous now!

Overall, I'm great physically, just lethargic and waiting for that
burst of nesting energy!

Excellent to hear, I never got the burst of energy last time and at 38
weeks I don't think it's coming this time either.

Good to hear you're doing so well.

How about everyone else?

August due dates 08/04 Mary S. Pregnancy 11 August 10th 04 12:02 AM
August 04 due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 4 July 9th 04 07:40 PM
August due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 11 June 22nd 04 01:39 PM
August due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 1 May 8th 04 09:08 AM
August due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 5 February 3rd 04 08:49 PM