are identical twins and a singlet in the womb at once possible?

Old July 31st 03, 04:04 AM
momofamultitude

Default are identical twins and a singlet in the womb at once possible?

They are 4 and a half years old.

Momofamultitude aka Mmmmooooommmmmm aka Shannon
mom to 6 blessings

"N" wrote in message
k.net...
And thank you for that poetic use of the language, "a pair and a spare."

How
fascinating that must be, to have two identical girls, and one fraternal.
How old are they now if you don't mind me asking? Thank you, N

"momofamultitude" wrote in message
. ..
I have a pair and a spare. 2 identical and 1 fraternal girls.

We call them Anna, Madison and Paige

Take Care
momofamultitude aka Shannon
"N" wrote in message
nk.net...
Can anyone tell me if a pregnancy can consist of identical twins and a
singlet all in the womb at the same time (a total of three infants)?

Thanks,

Old August 1st 03, 02:18 AM

Thank you for saying so. Honestly I wasn't sure if triplets was the correct
definition, because I was assuming either you have all fraternal and those
are triplets, but if two identicals, and one singlet, well, i thought
otherwise. Thank you for sharing. N
"Claudia Straka" wrote in message
om...
Yes, the technical term for this is "triplets". (Sorry, I couldn't

resist!)

I used to work with a woman who was part of this kind of triplet set

(2ID+1FRAT)

Claudia

Old August 1st 03, 02:51 AM
Julie Seely

N --

FWIW, it is also possible to have identical triplets.

Julie
Mom to Erica & Chris, 07/97

Old August 1st 03, 05:13 PM
C Straka

Absolutely. N, just keep in mind that twin/triplet/etc refers to the number
and not the type, and you'll be fine.

Claudia