Is there any relation...

Old May 11th 07, 08:09 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

Default Is there any relation...

For those who have more than one...
Out of nowhere, I just got thinking.
It seems the birth days and EDD for all my kids are somewhat related. Just
wondering if anyone else has something along these lines going on that they
didn't really "plan" to work out like that.

For me, DS1's EDD was Dec 26, 1999. He was born Dec 29, 1999.
DS2's EDD was Jan 24, 2001. He was born Jan 31, 2001. I was supposed to be
induced on Jan 30, but rooms were all full for induction.
DD1's EDD was first July 24, 2005, then bumped up to July 31, 2005. She was
born Aug. 4, 2005.
DD2's EDD was first November 4, 2006, then moved back to October 30, then
last U/S said EDD was October 31. (OB stuck with Oct 30, as it really made
no difference from 30 to 31.) DD2 was born Oct 24, 2006.

I see it as... DSs could have been born 1 year, 1 month, 1 day apart in age.
Ended up 1 year, 1 month and 2 days.
24th of month: DS2's EDD, DD1's first EDD, DD2 was born.
31st of month: DD1's second EDD, DD2's third (unofficial) EDD + scheduled
date for C-section (due to DS1 being emergency section), DS2 was born.
4th of month: DD2's first EDD, DD1 was born

Does anyone else find something oddly funky about the dates their children
were born or due? I do apologize for the nonsense, but just wondering. I'm
also very, very tired but still have things to do before I can go to bed.
Might finish up tomorrow AM as it's already just after 1am :'( Just thought
I'd see if anyone else has seen some sort of "trend" with birthdays and
their own kids!

Old May 11th 07, 12:15 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

My birthday is 17th March.
Dh is 7th October, #1 is 27th October. We joked that #2 would be 17th
October (due on 23rd) to complete the pattern. She was 2 days late for
that!
Debbie

Old May 11th 07, 12:54 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lucy-lu

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

In my famly, we all liked to be librans - My Dad is Sept 25th, I'm a week
later on 2nd Oct, my mum's 6th Oct and my bro is 14th Oct.

Last year was a freaky year... One of my nephews was born on 15th Feb, we
were married on 15th March, Jessica was due on 15th June - also her other
cousin's birthday! She ruined the pattern tho arriving on the 24th! Odd
thing is, tho all my lottery numbers were based on birthdates (few years
ago), I had 15 as my lucky number! Freaky!

Lucy x

Old May 11th 07, 02:39 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Ericka Kammerer

xkatx wrote:

Does anyone else find something oddly funky about the dates their children
were born or due?

Yes, but I think it's just coincidence. All three kids plus
my husband were born on the 4th or 14th of the month.

Best wishes,
Ericka
Old May 11th 07, 04:09 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
sharalyns

On May 11, 12:09 am, "xkatx" wrote:

Does anyone else find something oddly funky about the dates their children
were born or due? I do apologize for the nonsense, but just wondering. I'm
also very, very tired but still have things to do before I can go to bed.
Might finish up tomorrow AM as it's already just after 1am :'( Just thought
I'd see if anyone else has seen some sort of "trend" with birthdays and
their own kids!

Ok, so I only have one child, but my birthday is the 21st, and his is
the 21st (different months)--my husband's is the 25th.

However, my Dad's family is highly interesting in their pattern (all
were within 3 days of their due date, except one):

#1--July 15th
#2--March 15th
#3--March 14th
#4--Feb 23rd (He was the only early one, and by about 3 weeks)
#5--October 12th
#6--March 14th
#7--March 22nd

The most interesting of of all this is if the early one had been born
on time, 5 of 7 kids would have been born within 8 days of each other
(all different years of course). Going back 9 months = my
grandparents' anniversary... Of the other two, #1 is 9 months after my
Grandpa's birthday, and #5's was 9 days before my Grandpa's birthday.

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James

Old May 11th 07, 04:23 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Joy

On May 11, 2:09 am, "xkatx" wrote:

Does anyone else find something oddly funky about the dates their children
were born or due? I do apologize for the nonsense, but just wondering. I'm
also very, very tired but still have things to do before I can go to bed.
Might finish up tomorrow AM as it's already just after 1am :'( Just thought
I'd see if anyone else has seen some sort of "trend" with birthdays and
their own kids!

I have four kids. My first three were born 9, 10, and 11 days past
their due dates. They were born in January, February, and March in
that order. My fourth kid screwed that pattern up. LOL He was born
on his due date in September. But, my three of my kids' birthdays are
28, 29, and 30th. One is the 12th which actually works cool with
hubby and me. We are the 9th and 15th, so 9, 12, and 15 is neat, I
think.

#1-edd of January 21. Born Jan 30.
#2-edd of February 18. Born Feb 28.
#3-edd of March 1. Born March 12.
#4-edd of September 29. Born Sept 29.
All spontaneous labors.

Their weights were interesting, too. My first was 6 lb 10 oz, my
second was 8 lb 3 oz, my third was 10 lb 3 oz. Once again, my fourth
bucked the trend, and he was 7 lb 14 oz. I'm thankful, for it,
though.

I have an aunt and uncle who were married October 26. They have three
kids, and their birthdates are September 26, November 26, and March
26.

Joy

Old May 11th 07, 04:32 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Elle

On May 11, 3:09 am, "xkatx" wrote:

Does anyone else find something oddly funky about the dates their children
were born or due? I do apologize for the nonsense, but just wondering.

My birthday is September 23, and my first daughter's is February 23
(her due date was Feb 16, my mom's birthday). My second daughter's due
date was April 23, but she ended up being born on April 22. I told my
husband if I had made it one more day it would have been really easy
for him to remember all our birthdays!

Elle

Old May 11th 07, 05:21 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_2_]

numerology! there are so many potential patterns in numbers you can always
find one if you look hard enough!

Having said that, both my kids where due 14th June, that's not a pattern,
that is freaky! Particularly as to do that, I had to ovulate at completely
different points in my cycle!

Also, in my family, we seem to have a thing where within a cluster of
birthdays, they are all on the same day of the week, so in October, we have
5th,12th,26th. Based on that, I announced that my DS would be born on 28th
May, which everyone poo pooed, it was nearly 3 weeks before his due date, so
not that likely. Even on 28th May at 10pm it didn't look like I'd be right,
he was born at 10.16pm.

DH's family all seem to have birthdays in early June, so my aim with both
was just to give them unique birthdays!

Anne

Old May 12th 07, 03:05 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Nikki

"xkatx" wrote in message

Does anyone else find something oddly funky about the dates their children
were born or due?

All mine were born in April. The twins due date was smack dab in the middle
of the other two but they came before the due date.

My mom told me this story.

I was her first. My great grandpa (on my dad's side) was very disappointed
that I was not a boy. He wanted a boy to be named after him. My mom said
"Don't worry, I'll have a boy next year." What do you know - she had a
boy exactly 12mos later. He was born 13 minutes after midnight or we'd have
shared a b-day! He was indeed named after his great grandpa but sadly, he
passed away a few months before my brother was born. Still got the name -
Adolph. My mother must have been a saint to allow that, lol.

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99

Old May 12th 07, 05:18 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Engram

My Mum's birthday is on 16th May and mine is on the 19th (next weekend!). My
name day (when we celebrated those back in Poland) was on November 25th, my
Dad's on the 28th of the same month. My sister bucked the trend, born in
June with a name day in January. Although Dad's birthday is also in January.
Her twins were due just before my birthday but were born in March due to
complications (twin to twin transfusion, together they weighed less than 2
kg). And my sister's FIL has his birthday on May 17th, her SIL on May 26th,
and her DH's grandmother is also born in May.

DS was due on June 28th, which is one day before my husband's niece's
birthday. He was born exactly one week early, on the 21st. DD was due
October 6th, but was born on the 13th (a Friday!), exactly one week late.
When I was pregnant with DS, my cousin was also pregant with her DD, due on
June 26th, but she was born a month early. Two of my aunts managed to be
pregnant, both with girls, at the same time. Twice. So I have two sets of
cousins who almost share a birthday. Then to make it even more freaky, two
_other_ aunts had surprise DDs in their 40s, born one month apart.

What's really freaky is that I, my mother and my godmother are all born in
May, 12 years apart. So according to Western and Eastern astrology all three
of us are Taurean Rats.

Additionally, both my sister and I married men born in November, 6th for DH,
10th for BIL. DH and my wedding was on October 25th, FIL's birthday is on
the 27th. What's also interesting is that MIL had her first 2 kids 15 months
apart - exactly the same as me...

So that's our little collection of coincidences.

Engram