Growth spurt wearing me out....

Old August 8th 07, 06:00 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Karen \(LG\)

Default Growth spurt wearing me out....

My 11 weeks old has decided he'd like his growth spurt early !!

I'm back to feeding almost hourly during the day from 6am.........I was so
tired at 5pm yesterday I gave in gave him 4oz formula thinking it would help
fill him, 2 hours later he wanted another feed.

I feel I can't leave the house as as soon as I've finished feeding, washed
and dressed him and his sister, it's time to feed again.

I went for a walk today and sure enough an hour after feeding him and just
getting to the shops, bam, feeding time again.

Roll on the next 7 days........I don't feel human, I feel like a milking
machine !!

--
Karen
DS 25th Sept 1984 - VB 8lb 12oz (Adopted)

Old August 8th 07, 08:56 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

It's just a spurt...nurse him all you can, and your milk will catch up, and
he will go into the sleeping part of the spurt, and life will get easier.
Give it another few days. In the meantime, order pizza, get a huge glass of
water/iced tea, and pop in a few dvd's that you've been meaning to watch!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Old August 8th 07, 09:20 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Larry Mcmahan

Jamie, usually I like your advice, but....

In article , jamielee6
@comcast.net says...
In the meantime, order pizza,

Naah, have DH cook that gourmet meal that you have only dreamed of!

:-)
Larry
Old August 8th 07, 09:40 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

"Larry Mcmahan" wrote in message
Jamie, usually I like your advice, but....

In article , jamielee6
@comcast.net says...
In the meantime, order pizza,

Naah, have DH cook that gourmet meal that you have only dreamed of!

:-)
Larry

Hey, I was just thinking purely in terms of ease. Use one finger to dial
the phone. Nurse for 30 minutes. Walk to door. Take money out of wallet.
Hand it to pizza guy. Eat. Nurse again. Leave leftover pizza on side
table. When hungry, eat some more. Nurse again. : )

For some dh's, cooking that gourmet meal is something that is only a dream.
: P
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Old August 9th 07, 09:45 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Karen \(LG\)

Sounds ideal, trouble is finding time to feed, play with & change my DD2.
age 2.

I DID however order pizza last night after reading this message.......got me
a tad hungry LOL

Old August 9th 07, 09:45 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Karen \(LG\)

I don't want food poisoning !! If I ask DH to cook he would pick up the
phone and order something LOL

growth spurt? Leanne Pregnancy 5 May 17th 04 05:58 PM
growth spurt?????????? Ralph Flikweert Breastfeeding 5 March 18th 04 05:25 PM
growth spurt K.B. Breastfeeding 1 August 8th 03 09:15 AM
11 mo growth spurt? sd Breastfeeding 1 July 15th 03 12:53 AM
growth spurt Lucy Breastfeeding 0 July 14th 03 06:40 PM