VACCINES: A SECOND OPINION

Old July 28th 05, 03:12 PM
john

Default VACCINES: A SECOND OPINION

http://www.garynull.com/Documents/Va...dop01Intro.htm

Old July 28th 05, 04:32 PM
Vaccine-man

john wrote:
http://www.garynull.com/Documents/Va...dop01Intro.htm

If it walks like a duck...

http://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/null.html

Old July 28th 05, 06:03 PM

Vaccine-man wrote:
john wrote:
http://www.garynull.com/Documents/Va...dop01Intro.htm

If it walks like a duck...

http://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/null.html

It took me about 15 seconds to find this gem:

"Vaccines, being injected into the bloodstream..."

I suppose the rest of it is equally accurate.

Mark, MD

Old July 28th 05, 10:48 PM
Mark Probert

Vaccine-man wrote:
john wrote:

http://www.garynull.com/Documents/Va...dop01Intro.htm

If it walks like a duck...

http://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/null.html

Well, his name is null and he practices with the firm of Null & Void.

Old July 29th 05, 01:24 PM
john

"Vaccine-man" wrote in message

If it walks like a duck...

http://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/null.html

Yes, quackwatch--pharma shill

Old July 29th 05, 02:45 PM
Serenity

John,
I ask again - have you seen a teenage boy with mumps?
Serenity

Old July 29th 05, 04:08 PM
Kevysmom

I ask again - have you seen a teenage boy with mumps?
Serenity

***************************************

Have you ever seen a child with steven johnson syndrome? This is what can
happen when a child with vaccine injury severe seizures who has to be on
medication to survive is up against.

http://www.sjsupport.org/htmldata/reactionphoto_1.html

Donna

Old July 29th 05, 10:12 PM
Mark Probert

Kevysmom wrote:
I ask again - have you seen a teenage boy with mumps?
Serenity

***************************************

Have you ever seen a child with steven johnson syndrome? This is what can
happen when a child with vaccine injury severe seizures who has to be on
medication to survive is up against.

Have you ever seen a polio ward?

http://www.uihealthcare.com/depts/me...olioyears.html

Have you sever seen a child's brain slip away due to meningitis?

Have you ever met a man who is sterile due to mumps?

Have you ever met a grieving parent who child died due to a vaccine
preventable disease?

I surely doubt so.
Old July 29th 05, 10:25 PM
Chris Bacon

Serenity wrote:
I ask again - have you seen a teenage boy with mumps?

May soon be a teenage boy. May soon get mumps. shrug.
Old July 31st 05, 01:16 PM
john

http://www.whale.to/v/mumps.html