Need Disney advice

Old November 10th 03, 10:05 PM
Robyn Kozierok

Default Need Disney advice

In article ,
Robyn Kozierok wrote:
In article . edu,
Michelle S wrote:
Thank you for all the replies! We will be going in March and spending 2
nights at Disney then off to the beach and grandpop's. I was thinking the
Hilton at Disney was as close/closer to downtown Disney (ie. walking),
and we can't really afford any of the really close non-value resorts
during peak season. I'm trying to choose between the amenities at a value
resort (the new Pop-culture one?) and the Hilton. I do not believe we'll
have a lot of time to spend at the hotel except chilling out in the
evening. Anyone know about room size, condition of hotel, condition of
pool...are the value resorts really small and totally crowded all the
time in peak? TIA again! Something to look forward too!

We stayed in teh "All Star Sports" a few years ago. It is a very basic
hotel room -- 2 double beds and a bathroom, and not much extra space.
But, it was perfectly adequate, got us access to disney transport and
early entrance, and was quiet enough for sleeping. We didn't spend much
time in the room.

We also stayed once in a Holiday Inn Family Suites. You don't get the
early entry, but I think they had shuttles to the parks. The suites
have a sepearte little cheerily-decorated room-within-a-room for the
child(ren) and they had *free babysitting* every evening for 3-12yos,
which my kids (then almost 4 and 6) *begged* to go to because they had
nintendos, disney movies, magic shows and crafts. So this was great
for DH and I to be able to go out for dinner a couple of times. They
had mats for the kids to conk out on when it got late, and you had to
retrieve them by midnight, I believe.

Another possibility worth looking into. More spacious, and you also
get a mini-fridge and microwave if you want to do breakfast in the
room or whatever....

--Robyn

Au pair advice Dave General 31 October 3rd 03 11:13 PM
Nanny interview advice Circe General 6 September 19th 03 03:24 PM
Need Advice on Jogging Stroller w/Infant Seat jon s. General 0 August 3rd 03 04:30 AM
Need advice on baby gate for extra wide doorway Erin Candell General 4 July 17th 03 11:37 PM
Need advice on baby gate for extra wide doorway Erin Candell General 0 July 17th 03 09:36 AM