Anchor baby, help with CS & deporting?

Old October 8th 03, 02:37 AM
gini52

Default Anchor baby, help with CS & deporting?

"Tracy" wrote in message
. net...
"David Franks" wrote in message

Basically, I would not be in this situation if it wasn't for these
laws which encourage pregnancy.

==
Basically, you wouldn't be in this situation if you hadn't gone to bed with
her.
Women do not get pregnant by laws. It takes a penis.
(Yeah, there's more below)
==

For those who feel sorry for this woman, you should know that she has
two other children in Argentina which her Mom raised while she lived
conveniently with wealthy dude.

==
I'm not feeling sorry for her but, I'm not feeling sorry for
you, either. I don't buy your trickster story or your story about all the
failed
birth control. Now, if she convinced you her tubes were tied or she was
sterile, that would be tricky.
But, you knew she had other kids. You are no less responsible for the
creation of that child than she is.
We hear a *lot* of BS in this NG and have learned to spot it pretty well.
(Crys_tal
was a lot better at the game than you are
(More)
==

I have no problem with child support (i did make a mistake) is a
matter that this woman (and me) are not fit to be parents.

==
But, you presumably will be anyway. Time to quit thinking about yourself
and the tricky mother and start thinking about the child. When my son and
his
ex separated and were jabbing at each other constantly, in spite of the fact
that they had a baby to consider,
I got fed up and asked (*loudly*) "Where the hell did you ever get the idea
that this is about
you!!??. I don't give a damn about how you feel about each other!! Get over
yourselves--this is about your child!"
And, guess what? They did (for the most part) and I'm guessing they weren't
any more prepared for parenthood than you
and the tricky lady. Look, I do not believe in lifestyle child support or
the presumption of maternal custody. But, I do
believe that every child needs, and has a right to, a nurturing father in
his/her life. When I urge you (and the mother) to take responsibility, it is
in the context of making sure the child has adequate food, clothing and
shelter as well as the love of two parents. Absent that, adoption would be
in order. Now, you can't make her do that but you can resolve to care for
your child.
(More)
==

Ideally I would like to have her deported with kid or without, is a
matter of giving her the satisfaction of staying in the U.S. that
really infuriates me.

==
Ok, she was worthy of your bed but not your country--An interesting
perspective.
(More--for Tracy)
==

David - I don't know *anyone* who would feel sorry for that woman. Not

even
those YOU feel are feeling sorry for her (from within this group). But...
and yes there IS a butt... I have to say this... until this post I really
felt "sorry" for you. Now I don't.

First off - you knew she had multiple children living with her mother

while
she was in the states. She was living with some "wealthy" guy here in the
states. You were ****ing her all you could - even using something called
the Catholic Method (is that anything like "the method"?). You supposedly
used a condom, plus all these other "prevention"... but she ended up
pregnant. Could it be she isn't pregnant with YOUR child? Or could it be
that you thought you had yourself a hot feign "babe" and ended up with a
baby instead? You haven't answered Gini's posts. I don't post here as
often as I use to, but I'll tell you what - she is right on one thing.

I'm
surprised others haven't mentioned the fact that IF you are the father you
should step up and do the right thing - be a father to the child. Grow
up... and take responsibility for your actions. If we, in this group,
expect women to take responsibilities for their actions, then we shouldn't
expect anything less from men... right? I know there will be plenty of

men
who will disagree, but I know there is at least one man who isn't willing

speak his real mind who does agree with Gini - and my statement.

==
I think there's more than one, Tracy. I just decided to say what the guys
wouldn't say
for kinda the same reason kids need two parents--each needs to compensate
for the other's faults. (I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend and that things
are going well
for you. :-)
I'm finished here.
==
==

I don't care for US policies giving aid to women just because their babies
were born in the US... *but* the men who **** them, and expect them to
leave, have no respect - in my opinion - they are no different then those
women. Users...

Good day!

Tracy
~~~~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
"You can't solve problems with the same
type of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

*** st.pouard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

Old October 12th 03, 03:29 PM
Me

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 17:04:27 GMT, David Franks
wrote:

Basically, I would not be in this situation if it wasn't for these
laws which encourage pregnancy.

For those who feel sorry for this woman, you should know that she has
two other children in Argentina which her Mom raised while she lived
conveniently with wealthy dude.

I have no problem with child support (i did make a mistake) is a
matter that this woman (and me) are not fit to be parents.

Ideally I would like to have her deported with kid or without, is a
matter of giving her the satisfaction of staying in the U.S. that
really infuriates me.

David - I would have to agree with others in the group that say the
child is possibly not your considering the number of BC methods in
use. A DNA test is the first thing I would ask for. In case it turns
out that you are the dad though, I'd measure what you say in these
news groups very carefully. If by some chance they were shown to a
judge deciding custody, you could end up in the position of looking
like you'd do anything to get out of paying child support.

I happen to be in the minority in this group because I don't think
that a guy that inseminates a woman automatically should change his
entire life, become a nuturing dad, and be willing to deal with the CS
system that is in place. It would be great for the child if it happens
that way but it's not very realistic. It's very similar to the old
shotgun wedding. In the end, the CS system does more to drive away men
from their families than anything else. You know that once you have
contact with that system, your life as you know it is over. Your money
is mishandled, you can face license suspensions and you can be jailed.
You want some time off to just relax? Forget it...18 years of nonstop
paying paying paying is all you get. Who would want to subject
themselves to that? And the whole time your ex is sitting there, with
control of the kids, acting like some poor innocent victim that was
forced to sleep with you? She faces none of the sanctions that you do.

My advice to you is to assume that the child is yours until proven
otherwise. Try to position yourself so that you can present the
strongest possible case for gaining custody. If you can provoke this
woman into hitting you in front of witnesses, have her arrested on a
domestic violence charge. If you can have people witness her doing
anything that would harm the baby while she is pregnant and take
pictures of it (drinking, smoking, drugs, risky behavior) so much the
better. Insist on being there when she is giving birth. Buy some baby
supplies right from the start to make it appear that you have nothing
on your mind but taking care of that child. If the baby is being
supported by you from day one, then when she applies for welfare,
she'll be the one cheating the system. Apply for custody as soon as
you are sure it's your child. Do not say anything to the mom that will
tip your hand either. With any luck, you'll get off just having to
raise a child that was unintended. When they tell her she has to pay,
she'll be on the first plane out of the country. This is war and the
stakes are extremely high. Winner takes all.