Penalty for being single

Old November 18th 03, 06:29 PM
Fighting For Kids

Default To Bob

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 05:25:24 GMT, "Bob Whiteside"
wrote:

"Tracy" wrote in message
Subject: Penalty for being single

From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?The_Dave=A9?=
Newsgroups: alt.child-support

Dave writes:

Fighting For Kids wrote:
Like you have done any better

I just love snappy comebacks. LOL.

this is why, if you are smart, you never argue with ****s.

I do believe "Fighting For Kids" was correct when she made the following
statement (I included your reply as well).

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Fighting For Kids" wrote in message

Rational converstation? Calling womens ****S, bitches, whores, is
having a rational discussion? Calling CP's nothing but money hungary
whores is rational? I must have missed that lesson in school.

Please be specific about who called women those names. I don't recall
reading any of those derrogatory terms here since you've been posting.

Sure
there is an occassional radical nutcase who comes in here and uses those
terms to describe women, but most of the men run them off for being
offensive.

Now I haven't been posting for a while, but I have been reading. FFK has
been posting here for a short while, and the above comment made by
"Nadacomin" made its comment just this last Saturday.

Nadacomin has posted here twice recently. If FFK thinks that person is a
regular poster she has no understanding of reality. That was my point -
some whacko's appear and take shots occasionally, but the regulars are
decent people who don't talk the way she tried to characterize us. The men
here don't use foul words to describe women.

There have been other posters that still post that have made comments
about women. I think you just missed those bob

Old November 18th 03, 06:29 PM
Fighting For Kids

Old November 18th 03, 07:06 PM
Gini52

In article wRhub.172364$mZ5.1220611@attbi_s54, Tracy says...

Now I haven't been posting for a while, but I have been reading.

====
Sooo, what you're saying is that you have become a "lurker?"
Are you allowed to do that?
===
===

Tracy
~~~~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
"You can't solve problems with the same
type of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

*** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

Old November 19th 03, 01:01 AM
Tracy

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article wRhub.172364$mZ5.1220611@attbi_s54, Tracy says...

Now I haven't been posting for a while, but I have been reading.

====
Sooo, what you're saying is that you have become a "lurker?"
Are you allowed to do that?

When one is spending most of their time with someone else and only has time
to read, then yes.

On top of that, I still get into these "debates" over child support laws,
custody, and divorce issues. The only difference is now they're live. LOL

Tracy
~~~~~~~

Old November 22nd 03, 07:06 AM
AZ Astrea

Default Penalty for being single

"TeacherMama" wrote in message
om...
"AZ Astrea" wrote in message

"Fighting For Kids" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:36:59 -0700, "AZ Astrea"
wrote:

-----------------
I have always wanted to see him go off on some of those dumb-ass,

sluts.
can't believe how many times a woman gets up in a guys face saying

,"You're
the baby-daddy! I haven't been with anyone else! yadda, yadda". And

then
the test comes back that he's not the father and the woman starts

crying
saying "He HAS to be the daddy! I was the virgin mary before him!"

Well,
so
maybe she doesn't say she was THE virgin mary but keeps denying that

she
was
with anyone else. Until she thinks about it for a minute and says,

"It
might have been that -------- guy, but I was only with him once and

since
didn't have a good time I didn't feel like we really had sex!" Lord

these
females give women a BAD name.

~AZ~

And the guys that come on and have 10 kids, or sleep around, etc are
exactly what?

-----------
Stupid. But are these 10 kids that they wanted to raise or are these

kids
that they did not want? A man should be able to choose to not be a

father
the same way that a mother can choose.

~AZ~

As much as I agree that men and women should have equal rights in
deciding whether or not to be parents, I do not think that either
should have the right to create children who are destined to live in
poverty due to the self-centeredness of their parents. 10 children,
and no responsibility? Just walk away? Same with women. 7 children,
when she knew darn well she couldn't even support one? Outrageous!
And these children are taught to just belly up to the public trough
alongside their parents, with no consequence, no responsibility to the
parents who created them? We, the taxpayers, should be willing to
endlessly support the selfish choices of others? When do we balance
personal freedom with personal responsibility? When do we say "enough
is enough!"

---------------------------
I soooo agree that people should not have kids they can't afford. Perhaps
if they can't afford them they should have to give them up for adoption?
This is not for the ones who find themselves in hard times, briefly needing
help but working toward self sufficiency.

~AZ~

FAQ try #2 turtledove Single Parents 2 January 4th 04 05:17 PM
FAQ turtledove Single Parents 0 January 2nd 04 03:04 PM
December's FAQ turtledove Single Parents 1 December 7th 03 07:37 PM
November's FAQ! turtledove Single Parents 0 November 1st 03 04:13 PM
FAQ turtledove Single Parents 0 June 27th 03 04:14 PM