Just an observation...

Old July 1st 06, 04:42 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Just an observation...

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Phil" wrote in message
k.net...

"Tiffany" wrote in message

[snip]

I agree that there needs to be a middle ground. But hey.... what is wrong
with women only clubs? There are men only clubs! I think that can be a
great networking and resource to consule with ppl of the same sex. I use
to work at a female fitness center. The only men who wanted to be a part
of that were cross-dressers.

Can you name a few of the men-only clubs, especially state funded ones like
universities?
Can you name one college with a "men's study department"? Or one for men to
balance those like Michigan State's "Women's Resource Center"?
Perhaps there is one for men like New York State's "women and minority
businesses" or Oklahoma Department of Commerce's Women-owned business
Certification?
It seems it is officially okay to have women only functions partially or
wholly financed by taxpayers but not for men only.

But if the point is that the government is using resources to promote
gender specific places, that is wrong. Step back government!

Good luck getting the government to step back.

But no, I am not much of a complainer. I change what I need to change in
my own life, if I can't change it I accept it. These things don't always
happen over night but luckily my teachings point me in the right
direction. I find I am less stressed this way! But I understand that my
situation is not that of a NCP! When I needed money, I worked more. A
NCP who is in the throngs of the CS system can't necessary to that. My
daughter never had riches so its never expected that she have everything
she wants. She never had a 2 parent household either as her father
didn't live local and is now dead.

My original comment was to hopefully bring a new light into someone's
life. To cause someone to think about how they look on things. It wasn't
an attack!

It wasn't taken as an attack, I only intimate that anger inspires many to
do things they would not other wise do. I do not mean to give free reign
to those who would assassinate a judge but would license civil
disobedience in mass groups to prove a point as was done in the 60's,
even though it took a long time to eliminate discrimination as a
government force.
The question is, how do those who see the devistation together and make
needed changes?
Phil #3

Anger can inspire but when its just someone being angry and bitching but
doing nothing...... it will eat away at the soul.

Organize.... organize..... organize.

Talk to everyone you can talk to (in a civil manner). Ranting about death
to women wouldn't help. (teehee... just threw that in there in regards to
a past poster)

I think there is change already. I know many men with custody of their
children. That is a start. k

Yet it seems the percentage remains unchanged at less than 20%.
Phil #3

Old July 1st 06, 05:47 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Phil" wrote in

It seems it is officially okay to have women only functions partially or
wholly financed by taxpayers but not for men only.

Hmmm, Seems all these CS collection agencies are going after all these dead
beat dads for the purpose of saving billion for the Tax payers.

How about saving some real tax payer money & cutting these services too?

Old July 1st 06, 06:56 PM posted to alt.child-support

"DB" wrote in message
y.net...

"Phil" wrote in

It seems it is officially okay to have women only functions partially or
wholly financed by taxpayers but not for men only.

Hmmm, Seems all these CS collection agencies are going after all these
dead beat dads for the purpose of saving billion for the Tax payers.

How about saving some real tax payer money & cutting these services too?

Since they cost far more than they can possibly collect, it would be a real
savings. The problem is that it is like the "war on terror"; it is just
another way to get what the politicians and money-handlers want at the
expense of human lives.
Phil #3