Water has memory, validating homeopathy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 9th 10, 02:27 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Water has memory, validating homeopathy

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 05:23:20 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Steelclaws" wrote in message
. 214.39...
Bob Officer -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in
:

Sorry, Hans is a mediocre writer at best. The story lacks facts and
substance and Evidence.

So that makes you a clown.

PRojection Carole. All I ask for is evidence, and there is none.
Stories are not Evidence. Now if the story was backed by maybe a Hand
written note signed by Rockefeller or even a directive or letter of
agreement on Rockefeller Corporate Stationary signed by an employee
of Rockefeller.

All you have is mere-say. And mere-say is not ever considered
evidence. This is called the Empty Hand Syndrome. You got nothing, no
matter how much you wave those hands. (at least a clown is funny.)

Well, if someone wrote it, published it in either printed or online form
and it appears to support carole's assumptions, that's good enough for
her. She does not appear to do any validity checks.

Yes, I compare writings to others.

Try comparing for facts. Not just others.

This is where you are showing your limitations and its a fact that ESTJ's are sticklers for following and
supporting the establishment position.
"By the book" is standard MO for an ESTJ.

For example, there is a lot of coverups in political areas ...stories are fed to the press ...explanations
that cover situations enough but not the whole truth.

And you web site is part of the problem, not the solution.

Sorry bob, you're limitations are showing.

People are left with questions and often its the best showman that gets away with things.

For simple minded people. That simple mindedness can be fixed but it
takes hard work to learn the right questions.

When I say people are left with lots of questions, what I mean is that when people are fed spin and
manipulations it is an unsatisfactory diet.

Who said it and what evidence does he have to support it. Evidence is
not mere-say.

Is mere-say your word of the week?
I have no idea what it means and I don't think anybody else has either.
On the positive side it does rhyme with "heresay", but only useful if you are into poetry writing.

There are three kinds of medicine: medicine that has been
scientifically validated to work, medicine that has not, and
medicine that has been scientifically shown not to work. -Orac

And medicine that has had rigged studies and medicine that is suppressed and the inventors labeled as
quacks.
Absolutely all sorts.

and then there are people like you, proud of their ignorance and
arrogant the lack of ability to use logic and reason.

I wouldn't exactly say I was proud of my ignorance, more than I've listened to enough crap to not take it
seriously ...unlike yourself who still believes all crap and still pushes all crap.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com