DANGER greg or krp put a virus on my computer BEWARE!!!!

Old January 28th 07, 06:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:->

Default DANGER greg or krp put a virus on my computer BEWARE!!!!

krp wrote:
"Firemonkey" wrote in message
oups.com...
"A computer at 501060050bfa35b06.VC.Shaw Cable.net has pinged your
computer" I received this message constantly after I posted the Danger
post. Can anyone help me figure this out? firemonkey

Here's a CLUE - it AIN'T ME!

Ken, why have you started at least two threads here that I've
identified, that you included cross-posting to hacker groups?

No conversation prior to those thread starts included any discussion
that would be of interest to such groups. Unless you wished to excite
their interest.

Can you explain why you did that?

And Greg is free do discuss why he removed those addies so quickly.

It looks like he was covering your nether region.

Or do you know why he removed them?

If "Here's a CLUE - it AIN'T ME!" is true, could it be others you set
on us?

Greg, given your propensity, and my claim that you have been for some
time, out to destroy ascps, is it not logical that since you failed to
drive us away, you have upped the ante, ethically speaking?

Kane
Old January 29th 07, 05:46 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-" wrote in message
news:XqedndYdVIahbSHYnZ2dnUVZ_q2pnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"A computer at 501060050bfa35b06.VC.Shaw Cable.net has pinged your
computer" I received this message constantly after I posted the Danger
post. Can anyone help me figure this out? firemonkey

Here's a CLUE - it AIN'T ME!

Ken, why have you started at least two threads here that I've identified,
that you included cross-posting to hacker groups?

CALL THE POLICE - PANGBORN STARTED A THREAD!!

Kane I was replying to your gay lover MOORE!

Old January 29th 07, 06:14 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:->

krp wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
news:XqedndYdVIahbSHYnZ2dnUVZ_q2pnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"A computer at 501060050bfa35b06.VC.Shaw Cable.net has pinged your
computer" I received this message constantly after I posted the Danger
post. Can anyone help me figure this out? firemonkey
Here's a CLUE - it AIN'T ME!

Ken, why have you started at least two threads here that I've identified,
that you included cross-posting to hacker groups?

CALL THE POLICE - PANGBORN STARTED A THREAD!!

It's illegal?

Kane I was replying to your gay lover MOORE!

Your proof we are gay lovers would be ... ?

You replied to Moore in one thread.

Not the other...the one that came to ascps.

And it was addressing ME, not Moore.

You might as well say it couldn't be you because you had Wheaties for
breakfast.

You know the thread involved here, Ken.

The one you cross posted out of dr to ascps.

The one with the hacker addies.

Why didn't you remove those when you added the ascps addy?

One can't miss the other addies when the add a new one.

Though when I think about what I've seen you 'miss' even when I rubbed
your nose in it repeatedly ................hmmmmm.

Nice try, Ken. You were busted the first time you opened your little yap
in this ng, Ken.

And continuously since.

Kane

This one doesn't confuse beating ... 0:-> Spanking 136 December 25th 06 08:44 AM
CT Minister SUES Cops who busted him for SPANKING! Greegor Foster Parents 132 December 25th 06 08:44 AM
The Treatment of Poliomyelitis and Other Virus Diseases with Vitamin C Ilena Rose Kids Health 34 March 24th 06 02:13 PM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Spanking 44 October 16th 03 01:51 PM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Foster Parents 46 October 16th 03 01:51 PM