The Compulsion to 'Spank'

Old April 30th 06, 07:45 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default The Compulsion to 'Spank'

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturd...paddling.shtml

Would you call this a "spanking?" They did.

Do you approve of school "paddling?"

This is what it really is.

Are you proud of yourself, spanking compulsives?

Some of you have defended such things.

Smile, you're on alt.parenting.spanking.

0:-

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturd...paddling.shtml

Old April 30th 06, 09:59 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Lots of people today are just too squeamish
to cope with some of the gritty realities of life.

Our society CONCEALS what happens to convert
a steer into steaks and hamburgers.

What kind of PANZIES our citizenry have become
that MASSES of population insulate themselves
from various gritty realities that are utterly
NECESSARY for our society to meet basic needs.

Many people in our society would DERIDE the
Mortician, garbage man, sewer man, etc..
But they are necessary.

In a disaster, many of these fluff brains
would STARVE rather than kill and gut
a deer or squirrel.

We seem to have things TOO GOOD
for people to be truly capable.

The woman in the story made a choice.
Then after it was carried out she was
horrified. She's an idiot for agreeing
to something she is too gutless to live with.

Have you ever seen kids getting their shots?
Especially babies, up to four DEEP jabs every two months?

Are you able to cope with life?

Old April 30th 06, 11:06 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Lots of people today are just too squeamish
to cope with some of the gritty realities of life.

I'd put you high up on that list. You lazy ass.

Our society CONCEALS what happens to convert
a steer into steaks and hamburgers.

Naw. PETA makes a big thing of it. What's your take on PETA?

What kind of PANZIES

Do you mean "queers" as in homosexuals, or just effeminate males? What
about females?

And don't ever presume a 'panzie' can't beat you senseless. I know a few
that are so swishy you'd swear they are gay...they are not. But they are
into martial arts. Wanna meet one?

our citizenry have become
that MASSES of population insulate themselves
from various gritty realities that are utterly
NECESSARY for our society to meet basic needs.

What necessities are you referring to? And who do they insulate
themselves, and how have YOU stayed in touch with them? Or haven't you?

Like what makes people feel compelled to hit children and pretend it's
in a special class of hitting and not assault as it would be if done to
you?

Many people in our society would DERIDE the
Mortician, garbage man, sewer man, etc..
But they are necessary.

Actually I don't know many that would do that at all. Most people are
fully aware of the need for people to do jobs that others consider "dirty."

While you, on the other hand, appeared totally unwilling to go and get a
job doing any of those things for over three years. Is that not correct?

And again, why have you snipped my content and avoided responding to it?

In a disaster, many of these fluff brains
would STARVE rather than kill and gut
a deer or squirrel.

What would you do? Give a little girl a shower?

We seem to have things TOO GOOD
for people to be truly capable.

Could be. I grew up on ranches and farms. I've killed and butchered
everything from a dove to a 2,000 lb steer, often by myself. And that at
about 16 years old. Hunted from the time I was 8 or so, when my mother
taught me to shoot.

The woman in the story made a choice.
Then after it was carried out she was
horrified. She's an idiot for agreeing
to something she is too gutless to live with.

What story? The one you snipped?

I do believe that if you actually read it you'd notice that she did not
know that the hits with the paddle where going be so forceful or result
in so much injury to her child.

Have you ever seen kids getting their shots?

Sure have.

Especially babies, up to four DEEP jabs every two months?

Yep. Are bruising hits with a paddle a matter of health and disease
prevention?

Are you able to cope with life?

Far more than you, Greg. I've never lived off a woman.

I know the results of parents deluding themselves that they are perfect
and adequate as parents when they are not. I've seen them produce self
destructive, and or socially inept and dangerous children.

All it takes is your kind of non-thinking.

Why do you feel it necessary to spank children and NOT call it what it
is, assault?

0:-

Old May 1st 06, 03:01 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor.. "too squeamish to cope" says it all. Thanks.

Applying discipline is all about teaching kids to cope.

When one leaves the liberal delusion of academia, some kids are ready
to cope, and some are rudely awakened.

And then again, some wordy posters continue to dream.

Old May 1st 06, 03:59 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:

Lots of people today are just too squeamish
to cope with some of the gritty realities of life.

Is that why we should hit our little children? To help them cope with
what you perceive as a gritty reality of life? I'd rather love them and
give them the coping skills necessary to make sound and moral decisions.
This is how my children have learned to cope with what you call the
"gritty realities of life."

Our society CONCEALS what happens to convert
a steer into steaks and hamburgers.

Not all members of our society does this. Ever read "Downed Cow?"

What kind of PANZIES our citizenry have become
that MASSES of population insulate themselves
from various gritty realities that are utterly
NECESSARY for our society to meet basic needs.

And what "various gritty realities that are utterly
NECESSARY for our society to meet basic needs" are those?

Many people in our society would DERIDE the
Mortician, garbage man, sewer man, etc..
But they are necessary.

Who do you know that deriodes a mortician, garbage man, or sewer man?
By the way, there are women who collect garbage and who go into sewers.
Perhaps those are just 'PANZIE' women.

In a disaster, many of these fluff brains
would STARVE rather than kill and gut
a deer or squirrel.

Some of the "fluff brains" would know alternatives to starving because
they have survival techniques that you obviously know nothing about.

We seem to have things TOO GOOD
for people to be truly capable.

In some ways, perhaps this is true. I do know a loty a capable people,
however.

The woman in the story made a choice.
Then after it was carried out she was
horrified. She's an idiot for agreeing
to something she is too gutless to live with.

If we have emotions and and feelings, I think we have all made decisions
that we regret, and that causes us difficulty in our lives. Perhaps you
are the only perfect person on the planet. Based on your posts, that
certainly makes me shudder.

Have you ever seen kids getting their shots?
Especially babies, up to four DEEP jabs every two months?

Of course I have. And what does this have to do with anything?

Are you able to cope with life?

I have coped. My girls have coped. My husband has coped. And none of
us had to hit each other to learn coping skills. We've not been in
jail, we've not assaulted each other (even when we were raising our
girls, we didn't physically assault them). One is 27, living in her own
apartment and supporting herself. One is 23, a Northwestern University
college graduate, living at home and volunteering for AmeriCorp, because
she wants to make a different in the world.

If only I had hit them. I regret it daily. I didn't teach them how to
shoot squirrels.

How's your family doing, Greegor?

Old May 1st 06, 04:11 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor copes. One way he copes is by advocating physical assault of
children in the name of discipline. We know that from his posts. I
suspect this makes him feel powerful and in control. It's easier to hit
and hurt a little child that it is to physically assault someone equal
in age, weight and size.

It's good to dream. Without a dream, where would one be? Perhaps
living in a paranoid world make up of shooting squirrels to survive.

I think Greegor's life as a child was difficult. He has no dreams. He
only wants to hurt children.

0:- wrote:

wrote:

Greegor.. "too squeamish to cope" says it all. Thanks.

Applying discipline is all about teaching kids to cope.

When one leaves the liberal delusion of academia, some kids are ready
to cope, and some are rudely awakened.

And then again, some wordy posters continue to dream.

It's the spanked that can't cope.

Look at Greg.

0:-

Old May 1st 06, 05:59 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default parent makes choice and then has second thoughts

soooooooo, did the little murdering wannabe threaten any more dear
sweet innocent little schools children.............prevented columbine,
didn't it.............thought so...........

]:^ proves she's the link queen............

Old May 1st 06, 06:39 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default goes to prove you can't trust schoolteachers

the poor woman didn't know how hard her sweet innoncent little child
was going to get paddled because the schoolteachers didn't tell
her...............it just goes to prove you can't trust
schoolteachers............with or without a paddle, they really are
bullies at heart...........

To spank or not to spank Doan Spanking 0 January 23rd 05 07:11 AM
Why would you spank if you didn't have to? Kane General 0 March 5th 04 10:13 PM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane General 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane Spanking 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane Foster Parents 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM