Possible new cure for TS and autism

Old October 31st 05, 10:59 AM
NeoRelax_com

Default Possible new cure for TS and autism

Hi readers,
I am a kinesiologist in australia and developed my own style of
kinesiology called "NeoRelax". Now out of the first 500 clients I
helped with this new technique there was one who had "uncontrolable arm
movements' (left arm) and "demonic laughter" (her expression not mine)
and "uncontrolable grunting" She was a lady in her late 50's and had
suffered these conditions all of her life and had been in and out of
mental hospitals all her life and had experienced all the experimental
and down right barbaric treatments the so called medical professionals
could think up including shock therapy, and coma therapy where they
simply drugged her up for months on end. None of them worked. I did one
one hour session with her and for the first time in her life she was
symptom free.
Will Neorelax work with all tourettes? I do not know, but I know from
seeing her condition it looked very much like what I understand as TS.
I also treated a 2.5 year old boy who had severe autism and getting
worse each month with a 2 minute session of Neorelax therapy just
before he went to bed and the next day he woke up clear of symptoms.
Now he is a happy healthy seven years old and in normal school. Again
will it work on all autism cases? I do not know but I am interested in
finding out if it does. I also came across this site today speaking of
a cure for autism so I think I will include it in this story as it
seems there is little in the conventional medical field to give parents
and sufferers of these conditions hope.
http://www.generationrescue.org/
I have no association with this site and offer it only as a possible
help. My site at neorelax.com offers a money back guarantee on TS
treatment and it takes only 5 minutes to complete the three simple
steps online.

Namaste
Logan Menay
Founder