how long you fed for and how long expressed for?

Old March 6th 07, 12:02 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
nbedward

Default how long you fed for and how long expressed for?

i have been expreesing milk for 6 months now and just wanted to know if
anyone has been doing the same thing to or not my girl can not breastfeed so
thatys why i have been expressing it in to a bottle
just wanted to know if anyone has been doing the same thing and if you have
ben then can you give me any advise and just wanted to know if any of you
have breastfeed for lonbger than 6 months because i feed my first child for
6 and half months and then i expressed it for a month i inted on expressing
it for her until she is 2 a least .

Old March 6th 07, 03:28 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Larissa In Aus

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 00:02:00 +0000, nbedward wrote:

i have been expreesing milk for 6 months now and just wanted to know if
anyone has been doing the same thing to or not my girl can not breastfeed so
thatys why i have been expressing it in to a bottle
just wanted to know if anyone has been doing the same thing and if you have
ben then can you give me any advise and just wanted to know if any of you
have breastfeed for lonbger than 6 months because i feed my first child for
6 and half months and then i expressed it for a month i inted on expressing
it for her until she is 2 a least .

Well done for expressing for so long! Your daughter is very lucky she has
such a dedicated mum.

The following link is supposed to be quite helpful for mothers
who pump exclusively for their babies.

www.pumpingmoms.org

There is one regular poster here who pumped for her baby exclusively, but
I think she stopped pumping at around six months. Not sure.

Larissa
Old March 6th 07, 08:32 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

On Mar 5, 6:02 pm, "nbedward" wrote:
i have been expreesing milk for 6 months now and just wanted to know if
anyone has been doing the same thing to or not my girl can not breastfeed so
thatys why i have been expressing it in to a bottle
just wanted to know if anyone has been doing the same thing and if you have
ben then can you give me any advise and just wanted to know if any of you
have breastfeed for lonbger than 6 months because i feed my first child for
6 and half months and then i expressed it for a month i inted on expressing
it for her until she is 2 a least .

I have two kids.
I pumped for 8 months for one and 1 year for the other. It wasn't easy
but looking back, I'm proud of it. Good luck to you.

Old March 6th 07, 08:42 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
nbedward

thank you for ur helpful words.
tedneeley could u tell me why u pumped it and why u choose to do it tha long
please thank u

Old March 6th 07, 09:31 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

On Mar 6, 2:42 pm, "nbedward" wrote:
thank you for ur helpful words.
tedneeley could u tell me why u pumped it and why u choose to do it tha long
please thank u

I wanted to bf for atleast a year. I work full time. So I had to pump
during the day. In addition to that my first had nipple confusion so I
had no choice.

Old March 7th 07, 06:34 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
determined

"Larissa In Aus" wrote in message
news
[...]

My daughter was born in Dec of 05, and I pumped exclusively, by choice. I
pumped until about March, and then I had over 30 gallons of frozen ebm. It
lasted up until about August...