Another Update

Old May 7th 04, 01:13 PM
Tiffany

Default Another Update

Well, I feel as though I always post with bad news lately. I suppose because
it has been bad news. My Grandfather died yesterday, due to his stroke. He
was 84 and it was probably to much. He started having problems breathing,
then it stopped and he has a living will not to be resuscitated. I think he
prefers this, he would not like to be incapable of taking care of himself
and he is with my Grandmother who died last August. Her birthday was May 1.
He died 8 days after S's Dad.

S seems to be ok...... we agreed after this funeral to go away for a couple
days, even if I have to charge it on a credit card. Hey..... where is that
island again?

Old May 7th 04, 01:34 PM
Joelle

Sorry Tiffany, so much loss.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Old May 7th 04, 02:41 PM
xkatx

"Tiffany" wrote in message ...
Well, I feel as though I always post with bad news lately. I suppose

because
it has been bad news. My Grandfather died yesterday, due to his stroke. He
was 84 and it was probably to much. He started having problems breathing,
then it stopped and he has a living will not to be resuscitated. I think

he
prefers this, he would not like to be incapable of taking care of himself
and he is with my Grandmother who died last August. Her birthday was May

1.
He died 8 days after S's Dad.

S seems to be ok...... we agreed after this funeral to go away for a

couple
days, even if I have to charge it on a credit card. Hey..... where is that
island again?

Holy crap. I haven't replied to any of this yet, mainly because I haven't
been around lately until the other day.
I'm so sorry about everything that's been happening to you lately. You're
so strong, but you still have my thoughts and prayers.

Oh yea, that island... Just float straight out from SC, I believe it was.
Eventually, you should hit an island that doesn't exist, yet does, and you
can unpack your gear then.
Please take pictures for me, and if there really *are* coconuts, bring one
back for me, please?

Best of luck, and I'll definitely have you in my thoughts.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old May 7th 04, 03:00 PM

"Tiffany" wrote in message
Well, I feel as though I always post with bad news lately. I suppose because
it has been bad news. My Grandfather died yesterday, due to his stroke. He
was 84 and it was probably to much. He started having problems breathing,
then it stopped and he has a living will not to be resuscitated. I think he
prefers this, he would not like to be incapable of taking care of himself
and he is with my Grandmother who died last August. Her birthday was May 1.
He died 8 days after S's Dad.

S seems to be ok...... we agreed after this funeral to go away for a couple
days, even if I have to charge it on a credit card. Hey..... where is that
island again?

Sorry Tiffany.
Stay strong.

Old May 7th 04, 03:11 PM
Cele

wrote:

Well, I feel as though I always post with bad news lately. I suppose because
it has been bad news. My Grandfather died yesterday, due to his stroke.

I'm sorry to hear it. I'll think of you.

Take care.

Cele
Old May 7th 04, 04:08 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Well, I feel as though I always post with bad news lately. I suppose

because
it has been bad news. My Grandfather died yesterday, due to his stroke. He
was 84 and it was probably to much. He started having problems breathing,
then it stopped and he has a living will not to be resuscitated. I think

he
prefers this, he would not like to be incapable of taking care of himself
and he is with my Grandmother who died last August. Her birthday was May

1.
He died 8 days after S's Dad.

That's a bummer. Like you needed it now. Not that 84 is a bad age, and I
think that *does* help, but the timing is awful. Hey ho, that's the way it
goes sometimes I suppose. My dad and my wife died within 10 days of each
other. I almost felt I should be getting reduced rates from the funeral
place. :-) The "best" I've managed is two funerals in the same week.
Such fun.

S seems to be ok...... we agreed after this funeral to go away for a

couple
days, even if I have to charge it on a credit card. Hey..... where is that
island again?

That's the way to do it. Live for now and pay off the loans if you're lucky
to live long enough. ;-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Old May 7th 04, 05:15 PM
Tiffany

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Thanks each and everyone of you.

Old May 7th 04, 05:58 PM
Lisa

"Tiffany" wrote in message
Well, I feel as though I always post with bad news lately. I suppose

because
it has been bad news. My Grandfather died yesterday, due to his stroke. He
was 84 and it was probably to much. He started having problems breathing,
then it stopped and he has a living will not to be resuscitated. I think

he
prefers this, he would not like to be incapable of taking care of himself
and he is with my Grandmother who died last August. Her birthday was May

1.
He died 8 days after S's Dad.

S seems to be ok...... we agreed after this funeral to go away for a

couple
days, even if I have to charge it on a credit card. Hey..... where is that
island again?

Tiff, there really aren't the right words, except to know that you and your
daughter will be kept at the forefront of all thoughts and good wishes. A
few days away is an excellent idea. Be well.

Lisa

Old May 14th 04, 06:41 PM
Karen O'Mara

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message ...
That's a bummer. Like you needed it now. Not that 84 is a bad age, and I
think that *does* help, but the timing is awful. Hey ho, that's the way it
goes sometimes I suppose. My dad and my wife died within 10 days of each
other. I almost felt I should be getting reduced rates from the funeral
place. :-) The "best" I've managed is two funerals in the same week.
Such fun.

omigosh... that's quite a lot to handle.

Sorry to Tiffany out there during this time. The age of your
grandfather caught my eye. My dad's 84th birthday party is in two
weeks. Really makes me think to really take notice.

Take care, all.
Karen