I'm IN!

Old March 24th 04, 07:51 PM
Lisa

Default I'm IN!

WOOOOOHOOOOO KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congratulations
Lisa

'Kate wrote in message ...
I received a letter today informing me that I've been accepted into the
Family Therapy Program! Imagine that... only 20 accepted and they
chose me!!! I'm happy, crying, relieved, thrilled, and excited by the
idea that this dream now has substance and the years of hard work have
been for something. Something good happened. Imagine that.

'Kate

Old March 24th 04, 08:07 PM
Bebelestrnge

ubject: I'm IN!
From: "'Kate
Date: 3/24/2004 2:26 PM Eastern Standard Time
I received a letter today informing me that I've been accepted into the
Family Therapy Program! Imagine that... only 20 accepted and they
chose me!!! I'm happy, crying, relieved, thrilled, and excited by the
idea that this dream now has substance and the years of hard work have
been for something. Something good happened. Imagine that.

WOW! Congratulatioins ! You Go gurl ! Could not be happening to anyone more
deserving. Enjoy this ! It is yours and you deserve it ! Bev
'Kate

Old March 24th 04, 09:11 PM

'Kate wrote in message ...
I received a letter today informing me that I've been accepted into the
Family Therapy Program! Imagine that... only 20 accepted and they
chose me!!! I'm happy, crying, relieved, thrilled, and excited by the
idea that this dream now has substance and the years of hard work have
been for something. Something good happened. Imagine that.

'Kate

WHOO HOOOOOO!
Way to go Kate. We are so proud for you.

Old March 24th 04, 09:42 PM
Kim

'Kate wrote in message ...
I received a letter today informing me that I've been accepted into the
Family Therapy Program! Imagine that... only 20 accepted and they
chose me!!! I'm happy, crying, relieved, thrilled, and excited by the
idea that this dream now has substance and the years of hard work have
been for something. Something good happened. Imagine that.

'Kate

Hey... BONUS!!! Free therapy! hehehehe

Congrats!

Old March 25th 04, 10:38 AM
Joelle

Good job. Congrats

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

Old March 25th 04, 04:20 PM
Nick

'Kate wrote ...

I received a letter today informing me that I've been accepted into the
Family Therapy Program!

YAY !..

Congrats an all that stuff....

and the party is being held where?

:-)

Seriously... well done.

Old March 26th 04, 11:07 PM
dolores

'Kate wrote in message ...
I received a letter today informing me that I've been accepted into the
Family Therapy Program! Imagine that... only 20 accepted and they
chose me!!! I'm happy, crying, relieved, thrilled, and excited by the
idea that this dream now has substance and the years of hard work have
been for something. Something good happened. Imagine that.

'Kate

Family Therapy Program!?!?!!??????

Old March 30th 04, 09:04 AM
CME

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 23:07:36 -0000, "dolores"

'Kate wrote in message

I received a letter today informing me that I've been accepted into the
Family Therapy Program! Imagine that... only 20 accepted and they
chose me!!! I'm happy, crying, relieved, thrilled, and excited by the
idea that this dream now has substance and the years of hard work have
been for something. Something good happened. Imagine that.

'Kate

Family Therapy Program!?!?!!??????

It's the training that is required to be a licensed marriage and family
therapist. Three years (give or take) that includes personal therapy, a
wide range of courses about family systems and marrital issues as well
as a practicum - an apprenticeship with an experienced counselor. The
State Board requires this course of study before taking the
certification test.

'Kate

Excellent news Kate, I'm very happy for you. You've definitely worked
hard enough.

/me pats Kate on the back

(wow, can ya'll tell I'm in irc now. lol)

Hey do we still have a Single Parent channel???

Christine

Old April 1st 04, 04:34 AM
Alex Nemeth

Well this is good news!! Good Job!