Roll call...

Old June 25th 04, 09:01 PM
Missy in Indiana

Default Roll call...

Hello I'm Missy (34) and DH is Rich (35). We've been together for 14 years
and just had our 11th wedding anniversary. We live in Indiana and I'm a SAHP.

5 years, 4IVF's, a few FET's, and 4 precious angels, we were blessed with
Morgan Olivia and Julia Lucille on April 28 of 2001. They just turned 3 and
are full of energy and constant wonderment

Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)

Old June 28th 04, 02:45 AM
Unadulterated Me

I'm Andrea (the other one) from New Zealand. We have 11 children aged 16
to 11 months. Our twins Rose and Amelia are fraternal girls who will be
5 this coming September.

Old June 28th 04, 02:45 AM
Unadulterated Me

Old June 28th 04, 02:45 AM
Unadulterated Me

Old June 28th 04, 10:31 PM
shirley

Andrea;

Do girls develop earlier there? Just a question. Wondered if it's
something that's in the milk (as I've heard rumors) here in the states.

Shirley

Old June 29th 04, 11:51 PM
Unadulterated Me

shirley wrote:

Andrea;

Do girls develop earlier there? Just a question. Wondered if it's
something that's in the milk (as I've heard rumors) here in the states.

Not that I've noticed. Puberty usually starts between 9-12 in most
girls, I haven't noticed an unusually large amount of early developers
(pre 9). Not sure about the milk but I would of thought dairy blocked
oestogen not added to it. I'd be more suspect of Chicken hormones than
cattle hormones myself. Thankfully in NZ Beef and Diary is hormone free
and the leading brand of chicken Tegal is Hormone and additive free also
so we don't get a lot of artificial hormones in food. I do worry about
pesticides though, we have a big agriculture industry that goes to
export and I worry about the sprays they use.

Old June 29th 04, 11:51 PM
Unadulterated Me

shirley wrote:

Andrea;

Do girls develop earlier there? Just a question. Wondered if it's
something that's in the milk (as I've heard rumors) here in the states.

Not that I've noticed. Puberty usually starts between 9-12 in most
girls, I haven't noticed an unusually large amount of early developers
(pre 9). Not sure about the milk but I would of thought dairy blocked
oestogen not added to it. I'd be more suspect of Chicken hormones than
cattle hormones myself. Thankfully in NZ Beef and Diary is hormone free
and the leading brand of chicken Tegal is Hormone and additive free also
so we don't get a lot of artificial hormones in food. I do worry about
pesticides though, we have a big agriculture industry that goes to
export and I worry about the sprays they use.

10 month roll call teapot Breastfeeding 3 April 11th 04 07:37 AM
6 month roll call Kathy Breastfeeding 10 March 16th 04 04:36 PM
5 month roll call teapot Breastfeeding 13 November 12th 03 07:59 AM
4-month roll call. AlenasMom Breastfeeding 19 November 11th 03 11:49 PM
October birthdays roll call AGreen1209 Pregnancy 10 September 26th 03 09:10 PM