Old December 8th 03, 06:44 AM
Kane

Default | Minnesota 2003 statues and corporal punishment

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 21:09:05 -0800, Doan wrote:

Ask the night sergeant, LaVonne! Here is a hint: it barks! :-)

Have you forgotten you challenged me?

"I dare you, I DOUBLE dare you."

I'm ready for my humiliation, Doan.

Or, should you continue to put it off, the rapid erosion of your
credibility even if you are right.

Is there any non malicious or non whacky reason you aren't responding
to a challenge you made?

Can we expect more of this?

It IS a constant of yours over the years, but you've often been able
to fade into the woodwork, or succeed in disgusting the poster with
various handwaving dismissals.

Then come back weeks, months, years later, and claim THEY ran and
wouldn't debate you.

Here we are. A simple short challenge over a two word claim, if it
exists, "never spanked," and "I dare you DOUBLE dare you," and
suddenly you are all shy. Not like you. Tummy feeling okay? No
tightness in the chest or anything? That flu is spreading and I
wouldn't want you to not take good care of yourself.

But if not, why no reply:

Why just a day ago you were attempting, erroneously of course, to rub
my nose in something and it only took one post for you to reply.

Now here we are with 6, More, replies from me? You right there at the
keyboard, and nothing but a small handwaving dismissal....to someone
else by remarking in the third person to my posts offering to engage
your challenge, as not being relevant...or so the poster was claiming.

Your silence is beginning to worry me for you. I wonder what others
might be thinking.

Doan

}:-}
Old December 9th 03, 05:59 AM
Doan

Take my dare, Kane! Just declare loudly that you have NEVER said
that you were "never-spanked"! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU!
Hint: google, google, google! Come on, "never-spanked" boy! ;-)

Doan