| Doan Da Debater...he's a Master

Old December 9th 03, 07:42 PM
Kane

Default | Doan Da Debater...he's a Master

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:46:30 -0800, Doan wrote:

so as to evade the obvious, that he couldn't honesty answer The
Question...

....he suddenly pitched a fit and brought up, out of the blue, and
entirely unrelated to the subject............ (deja vue anyone?)

Then take the bait, Kane.

HOW many times now have I told you to go ahead and post your proof?

Call all your anti-spanking zealotS in on it.

I'm not sure even I could do that. I think they are likely bored stiff
with you.

Have you decided then that you can control the world with a simplistic
schoolboy challenge "I DOUBLE DARE YOU?"

What next, The Pope being required to ring in on the issue of whether
or not I said I was "never spanked?"

It's time to publicly humiliated me.

It's been done, many years ago and continually since, by every
resonable person you've tried to dodge the questions of...but most of
all by DOAN.

Like a chicken with its head cut off this is just the all to familiar
to folks here flopping-around-until-sundown phase.

No one is fooled by you.

They saw how you answered The Question, and this reaction from you is
nothing new. Schoolboy face saving. Silly. A arm waving rant
of.........

I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU! :-)

....and everyone on the newsgroup, The Pope, the Pantheon of Greek
Gods, and Walter Cronkite...yeah, we know.

The only folks around here that buy into your crap is the Tree that
hates children and the rubber girlie lover who endulges in water
sports with little girls, when he can find one.

Doan

Kane

On 9 Dec 2003, Kane wrote:

The Master Debater Has Kane on the ropes:

while administering CP Doan stuns Kane with:

4 Dec 2003 18:32:46 -0800, Doan wrote:

"
Since you
can't blame it on spanking (you did claimed to be

"never-spanked",
right?),

I must be stupid. I can't find that post. And illogical too.

Here is your chance to clarify it. Come on, Kane. Your problem
is you spewed so much that you can't keep track. Tell that I am
wrong in saying you were "never-spanked", Kane. Dare to take the
bait? I dare you! I DOUBLE dare you! ;-)

I might have said certain individuals never spanked me, but

that's
hardly proof I was never spanked or spanked. I think you are
stretching waaaay beyond your capacity...though I can see you

don't
and never do understand that.
"

And five days and 22 posts later, during which I politely asked him

produce what I can't say one way or another I have said or not said

we
get:

9 Dec 2003 04:59:43 GMT
"Take my dare, Kane! Just declare loudly that you have NEVER said
that you were "never-spanked"! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU!
Hint: google, google, google! Come on, "never-spanked" boy! ;-)

Doan"

From time to time I think I'm going to actually get answers from

Doan,
but instead I get schoolboy challenges he won't or can't follow
through on.

Five days of this, Doan? Five days of inviting you to post your
proof.

Take another sip of that coffee, Doan.

Consider whether you should get to work, or respond and show us the
proof you have that I said I was "never spanked."

And while you are at it, The Question awaits.

And in the meantime, anyone that's lurking and considering the
spanking question gets to see whatchagot. And they will from here

on.

Kane

Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 04:23 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane General 13 December 10th 03 03:30 AM
Kids should work. LaVonne Carlson General 22 December 7th 03 05:27 AM
| Doan Swings and misses....again...... Kids should work... Kane General 0 December 6th 03 01:29 AM
Review: Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (*** 1/2) Steve Rhodes General 0 November 7th 03 09:38 PM