| REASONABLE STANDARD - I DOUBLE DARE YOU

Old December 9th 03, 07:48 PM
Kane

Default | REASONABLE STANDARD - I DOUBLE DARE YOU

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:40:56 -0800, Doan wrote:

LOL! In time, Kane. Anybody else wanna get in on this? Chris,

LaVonne,
Gerald? Don't miss this chance! ;-)

Relax. They've all seen your act before...years and years of it.

Not a new trick in carload, Doan. You do this everytime you get
yourself cornered with your foolishness.

Change the subject, rewrite even yourself, make demands unrelated to
the issue under consideration, after proclaiming a big win, and then
wear everyone down with a new "surprize" every few posts.

If you got something you want to say you are free to say it, unless
you are invested in prolonging the inevitable, or moving far enough
away from it that you think everyone will forget.

Fat chance. Years of this nonsense isn't just forgotten.

Doan

Kane

On 9 Dec 2003, Kane wrote:

I asked my mechanic why he thought I needed the fuel injectors

cleaned
on my pickup.

He replied "reasonable standards."

I asked him to explain what those reasonable standards consisted

of.

He showed me on his engine analyzer exactly what the standards were
for my pickup, as apposed to what my pickup engine performace

actually
was.

I had no trouble deciding to have him do the fuel injector

cleaning.

And it's just a vehicle.

I asked Doan, who tells people to make up their own mind, and says
they can use "reasonable standards" to do that, what those were,

and
I got:

"Take my dare, Kane! Just declare loudly that you have NEVER said
that you were "never-spanked"! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU!
Hint: google, google, google! Come on, "never-spanked" boy! ;-)
Doan"

After 5 days and 22 posts of dodges and nonsense and my repeated
requests to produce either a usable answer to The Question, or

proof
related to the "DOUBLE DARE" nonsense.

And it's a child's mind and body, their future. I cannot in good
conscience decide to spank based on Doan's reply, now can I?

You'd think by now I'd know better than to expect a "reasonable"
response from this pro-spanker.

Kane