Dicken's Model ......... ADD

Old December 9th 03, 03:16 AM
Kane

Default Dicken's Model ......... ADD

It seems that we have a likely model for the Artfull Dodger, in our
own Doan.

217 lines of evasive drivel, exhibiting line after line, much of his
repertoire of dodges.

His favorite: quoting out of context to declare the other person is
lying, running away, or otherwise not responding to his hilarious
claims.

He has yet to respond intellegently to The Question within the
confines of it boundaries and criteria. A simple question that
spankers claim they already know, despite the overwhelming evidence in
hospitals, and foster homes across the nation, and sadly little
graves, that many do NOT know the answer to The Question but continue
to us CP inadequately trained to do it safely (If there even is such a
paradoxical thing as safe physical pain).

And here ADD is, one of the promoters of pain telling them just go
ahead and "making up their own mind"

The ADD, our own Doan. ADD, that is.

That is the social aspect question, of course.

But to give an even better eye opener to any innocent that comes here
looking for advice and opinions and hoping for honest and sensible
answers from honest sensible people, consider this:

Before the weekend Doan screeched at me, as he is wont to do about
every other post, "I dare you, DOUBLE dare you," to show where I
haven't said I was "never-spanked."

Kind of a funny idiot dance, to be sure, that I've only once or twice
challenged him on..with no response. This time I accept the dare. I
encourged him repeatedly to post where I "self-proclaimed" just as
Steve Walz did, and said I was "never-spanked." Nothing, all the
while postings daily by him.

Steve may have said HE was never-spanked. I frankly don't care.

But being "DOUBLE DARED?" Well by golly no school yard little struting
rooster is going to get away with that.....R R R R R R R

That what you were looking for instead of a polite request to put up
or shut up? .......about six or seven times now, ADD?

Polite hasn't worked with you.

So, now. Put up or shut up and show where I "self proclaimed" I was
"never spanked."

Or...well, we all know what you are....but it never hurts to turn a
rotton log over now and then and watch what scuries out.

What COULD be the reason you haven't backed up your ranting accusative
DOUBLE dare?

Something on the order of why you are unable to answer the actual
Question asked of you?

Kane

Old December 9th 03, 08:38 PM
Greg Hanson

Kane, you used your own unspanked childhood
to support some of your propaganda long ago.
Now you think you're going to deny it?

You've been the butt end of large and well
placed humor for ages, with your rages and
lack of self control, particularly since
you are "never spanked boy".

You are the poster child to justify spanking.

Did you really think you were going to weasel
out of being the poster boy after all this time?

Odd, you would deny your own assertion after
this amount of time?