Old December 9th 03, 06:59 AM
Kane

Default | | Minnesota 2003 statues and corporal punishment

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 20:59:42 -0800, Doan wrote:

Take my dare, Kane! Just declare loudly that you have NEVER said
that you were "never-spanked"! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU!
Hint: google, google, google! Come on, "never-spanked" boy! ;-)

What an odd little post considering:

Well, I don't suppose there's any reason to rub your nose in this too
much more. But I posted again and again in the past few days, even
over the weekend, that I would be perfectly happy to have you find
where I said that. It would prove first that I'm human and make
mistakes, if you are right.

But what is sad about this rant of yours...do you HAVE to sound so
much like a little kid that found the Christman presents?

What is so sad is that you brought this dodge up again (you don't ever
get tired of repeating youself I notice) to try and get out of
answering questions about your support for your answer to The
Question.

Let me explain. Even if you show that I said that, whether or not I
was spanked or never spanked isn't relevant.

If I was, then it would be, as I've done with some many others who
were, I got a lot of good help and got over it. They certainly did.

If I was "never spanked" then I of course have every reason to be
against the use of CP. How would either state compromise my
credibility and improve yours?

Your neither. You are not "never spanked" and being spanked you
obviously got no help for it, as this silliness, and all the years of
duplicity anyone can google and see. You've dug the hole deeper...you
always have.

You are frantically running in circles.

Surely you are finally going to "spring the trap" or is this going to
be another bit of your garbage thrown to get the wolves off your
trail?

I find your wording somewhat slippery.

Take my dare, Kane! Just declare loudly that you have NEVER said
that you were "never-spanked"!

You claim I already DID SO. I told you I don't know if I said it or
not. If I did say it and YOU have the proof of it, why, instead of
posting it, would you once again try to get me to say it?

I'm not going to on the off chance you are wrong about the past but
can scream and rant that I said it in the present.

So show us where I said it instead of trying so hard.

Your straining is causing the **** to run out your ears and you are
defeating what I think your purpose is by prolonging it and fishing
for some error on my part.

I said it or I didn't. I don't know. I can't see any reason I should
google it if you have. Are you that dedicated to alleviating your own
embarrassment by trying to embarrass someone els...oh, wait. That's
your standard MO.

Doan

Look below. I asked you to show the proof and you still haven't. It
must be tough being so deceitful, tough to hide it from yourself so
that you have to wallow in what you think is some kind of major
failing of others, for relief and validation...when YOU prove over and
over what an immoral cretin you are.

I guess we'll have to watch you jump up and down some more. You need
the fix badly.

Have you thought to weigh the relative worth of this long silly
escapade, even if you are right? You've turned it into dead roadkill
all by yourself.

Kane

On 7 Dec 2003, Kane wrote:

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 21:09:05 -0800, Doan wrote:

Ask the night sergeant, LaVonne! Here is a hint: it barks! :-)

Have you forgotten you challenged me?

"I dare you, I DOUBLE dare you."

I'm ready for my humiliation, Doan.

Or, should you continue to put it off, the rapid erosion of your
credibility even if you are right.

Is there any non malicious or non whacky reason you aren't

responding
to a challenge you made?

Can we expect more of this?

It IS a constant of yours over the years, but you've often been

able
to fade into the woodwork, or succeed in disgusting the poster with
various handwaving dismissals.

Then come back weeks, months, years later, and claim THEY ran and
wouldn't debate you.

Here we are. A simple short challenge over a two word claim, if it
exists, "never spanked," and "I dare you DOUBLE dare you," and
suddenly you are all shy. Not like you. Tummy feeling okay? No
tightness in the chest or anything? That flu is spreading and I
wouldn't want you to not take good care of yourself.

But if not, why no reply:

Why just a day ago you were attempting, erroneously of course, to

rub
my nose in something and it only took one post for you to reply.

Now here we are with 6, More, replies from me? You right there at

the
keyboard, and nothing but a small handwaving dismissal....to

someone
else by remarking in the third person to my posts offering to

engage
your challenge, as not being relevant...or so the poster was

claiming.

Your silence is beginning to worry me for you. I wonder what others
might be thinking.

Doan

}:-}