Civil Rights Violation?

Old October 2nd 05, 01:35 PM

Here is a direct copy of the DHS web sight. My goodness, it does not take
much beyond a desire to find the truth to dispel all of this hysteria. It is
really awful to try and induce people who are seeking a fair and equitable
solution, into a "gotta run into the hills and hide" response. Let me guess
G, your profession is not law..... am I right?

[Printer Friendly] [Text Version]
Child support amnesty program to begin October 1
Contact: Stepheni Schlinker or Maureen Sorbet (517) 373-7394
Agency: Human Services

August 1, 2005
Beginning October 1 people who owe past due child support will
have a 90-day window to avoid state criminal and civil enforcement penalties
under a new law providing for a time-limited child support arrearage
amnesty.

"We know that payment of child support is a good indicator that
a parent will remain active in the lives of their children," said Marilyn
Stephen, director of the DHS Office of Child Support. "We want to do
everything to encourage that involvement and this is an opportunity for
parents to get current in their child support payments without the fear of
penalties."

Beginning Oct. 1, anyone who owes past due support can submit a
completed "Child Support Amnesty Request Form" to his or her local Friend of
the Court office. The request must be accompanied by at least half of the
past due support owed. Any remaining past-due child support must be paid by
the end of the amnesty period on Dec. 31.

I hope that clarifies the situation in Michigan for anyone in a
situation similar to my own. I am going to court and seeking a just and fair
resolution, so that I can get back to work, my child can get the child
support she needs, and so that I can get my blood sucking ex-wife paid up
and off of my back! Remember it is only money, that does not have the value,
and can not compare to the moral obligation that every parent should feel
for their child

"G" wrote in message

wrote in

Actually the word is FELONY. You might sound a whole lot smarter is you
would use spell check.

Yea, it was late last night when I got in from my second Job to help pay

off
the $50,000 in arrearages that was calculated from the first day my child
was born! Let me open your eyes here for a quick second, you say you

have
not been convicted, but yet your case is logged into the Friends if the
Court. You owe more than $10,000 in arrearages and still counting cause
your not working.

You have already committed a crime in the state of Michigan and Mike Cox

is
looking for you!
Forget about logic, common sense or thinking you can bargain with the

family
court.

Your crime is punishable by up to 4 years in the state pen.

You are already convicted, you just don't know it! Society has now classed
you as a deadbeat scumbag that has no rights.
If you own that home, you'll end up selling it to pay off the arrearage

and
avoid the prison term, but you are still a felon.

Attached Images