How do I fatten up my son?

Old January 20th 04, 02:09 AM
Ze alluring ailurophile

Default How do I fatten up my son?

I have a question to all you parents on here.

My husband and I really seem to be enjoying the
gaining thing more and more. My hubby put on almost 50
lbs last year. It was surprisingly easy for him, and
we are surprised by how much we both enjoy everything
about it. Now he has a small belly, and finally he
weighs about as much as I do.

A few weeks ago we were talking about his growing waist
line, and he suggested that, in 2004 we both make an
effort to gain some more.

I really like the idea. Although I have always been
fat and never minded it, I have yet to try gaining.
Since my husband and I had so much fun putting some
weight on him, I imagine it to be even more fun if I
would join in and get fatter as well.

The other day the thought popped up in my head that
maybe it would be even more fun if we would make it a
sort of family affair. Maybe it would be nice to
include our son as well. He is 5 years old, and he
really enjoys eating. So maybe all three of us should
do it together and gain some weight together. I think
it might be fun to become fat together, as a family.

Has anybody got any experience in this? Has anybody
ever put any weight on his kids? How would we do that?

:-/

http://www.newsfeed.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----

Old January 20th 04, 03:58 PM
golfwidow

[...]

This is a joke .. right ?

Old January 20th 04, 05:29 PM
Ronni

"golfwidow" wrote in message

[...]

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to be the first to say
it.....The only reason I read this post was because recently my sons doctor
told me that he needs to gain some weight. (he lost 1/2 a pound since
November--on new medications I should add) But anyway, I thought my the
subject that it might be of the same nature...obviously it's not and I
sincerely hope this is a joke!

Old January 20th 04, 05:48 PM
JG

"Ze alluring ailurophile" wrote in message

I have a question to all you parents on here.

My husband and I really seem to be enjoying the
gaining thing more and more. My hubby put on almost 50
lbs last year. It was surprisingly easy for him, and
we are surprised by how much we both enjoy everything
about it. Now he has a small belly, and finally he
weighs about as much as I do.

[...]

Hahahahaha....roflmao... THANK YOU for injecting some much-needed humor
into mkh!

Old January 20th 04, 06:27 PM
Paul Hume

This is a joke .. right ?

Nope, it's some nitwit who has been trolling various newsgroups under
another user's nym for the past month or so.

Moreover, a few minutes research and he could have answered his own
question:
http://images.southparkstudios.com/m...2/beefcake.gif
Old January 20th 04, 06:46 PM
Nevermore

In Ronni wrote:

"golfwidow" wrote in message

[...]

A bunch of moronic wannabee Satanists are pestering the far more
interesting Witches at ARW and one of them has taken to forging messages
from Zekatlady and cross-posting them to various muggles groups in an
attempt to impune her otherwise sterling reputation and bait people into
flame wars. Pay no attention to it. Go back to your mundane lives,
there's nothing to see here, keep moving.

Nevermore

PS: If it had been a joke it would have been funny.
Old January 21st 04, 02:53 AM
Phoenix

"Ronni" wrote in message

"golfwidow" wrote in message

[...]

These posts are forgeries on another's addy.. It's the idiot posting it,
that's the joke.. :-)

Old January 21st 04, 09:46 AM
golfwidow

"Phoenix" wrote in message
r.com...

"Ronni" wrote in message

"golfwidow" wrote in message

[...]

Well that's something to be grateful for then ..I can't imagine any sane

person purposely gaining weight unless they are ill and very thin .....and
to make your child eat just for the sake of it ..well ,words fail me

Old January 21st 04, 02:30 PM
Nevermore

In golfwidow wrote:

"Phoenix" wrote in message
r.com...

"Ronni" wrote in message

"golfwidow" wrote in message

[...]

it, that's the joke.. :-) P

Well that's something to be grateful for then ..I can't imagine any
sane
person purposely gaining weight unless they are ill and very thin .....
and to make your child eat just for the sake of it ..well ,words fail
me

Look, the person who is forging posts using the Kat Lady's headers is an
insecure wannabee who has already been decorticated by the Witches in
past encounters and is now trying to take revenge on behalf of a small
group of would-be satanists who hang out in b-list art galleries in
cities that don't count where they try to sell random scribblings to
equally insecure art twits who are streaming out of Suburbia looking
desperately for credentials that will somehow make them cool. By
expressing wonderment at the inanity of something that was a
pathetically deliberate attempt at being inane you are (albeit
unwittingly) reinforcing this (very small) vicious cycle. The Witches
are winning. The Witches will handle this. We don't require your help.
We're sorry you were disturbed. Go back to your beige benign mundane
lives and stay out of the salt marshes after midnight.

Nevermore (leave this to the professionals)
Old January 21st 04, 03:44 PM
golfwidow

"Nevermore" wrote in message
In golfwidow wrote:

[...]