oops...sorry : was update

Old March 6th 05, 11:03 PM
Bev

Default oops...sorry : was update

Bev" wrote in message

oups.com...

Sorry didn't mean to end up in the middle of this thread !
thanks for reponding Kat

Bev wrote:
Well hello.... I managed to have a day off and a little time I could
post. Lets see...the transmission on my "free" 98 Ford windstar

decided
to take a poop on me wednesday night, so that will empty my bank acct

Ahh... Days off are nice. Since I haven't been working the last little

while, I almost miss work. Funny how things work out like that
often...
Hehehe...Any vehicle can be a real pain. My dad gave me an old '89
Taurus
Wagon back in July and it crapped out on me in August. Some grounding
problem that was figured out after a little while. Got it up and
running
again, after a few hundred bucks (I'm so greatful that my dad worked
all
that out since he's the autobody guy and his good friend is a mechanic
that
he actually bought the wagon off of) At the time, I worked as a
partsman at
an auto parts store, so in the end, it was a helluva lot cheaper to fix
than
normal. I was so glad when I got my Volkswagen end of October, but now

there seems to be a belt of some sort that's come loose. Even free for
me
as well, it still costs no matter what! Good luck with fixing yours,
and
shop around if possible! You'll probably find that if it's not one
thing,
it's another, but hopefully that doesn't happen to you.

I will get the verdict on monday as to minor or major repair..I am

praying!

Bev wrote:
I am still working as a meat wrapper *UGH!* I do so hate it but

it is what I have to do for a few more months I think , so as to stay

closer to home and abide by the current court ordered restriction on

my
daughter having custody of her daughter. This works because M works

an
hour away and she needs to leave as soon as I get in from work so

that
S and J are supervised 24/7. It must be this way until we can have

that
restriction lifted once we win this custody thing that is still going

on.

Crappy jobs is something I'm sure almost everyone has had to deal with,
so
don't worry. It's a job, and it seems it's more of convenience and
what is
making life easier for you, and your family, so that's definitely a
plus.

Yeah I just didn't think much of the fact I would be working in a

refrigerator all day and this is killing my arthritis and DDD, not to
mention one of my spurs is back....owie, owie

Bev wrote:
It is looking good for S so far , she has learnt a valuable lesson
on how her *Drama* wil come back and bite her in the a** ! What has
recently surfaced in her diagnosis has proven thus far to be much

more
accurate to her original diagnosis of bi-polar. She is being treated
for depression and ADHD, Remron for the depression and insomnia and
Strattera for the ADHD and I have met my *real* daughter ! What a
helpful pleasure to have her around I mean almost immediatly upon
first dose a month ago her patience and behavior have improved 10

fold,
and she is cleaning and cooking meals for me ! I have heard it can

take
a long time to correctly diagnose mental health and boy have we been
through it !

Yup, almost always it seems like forever to make the most accurate
diagnosis. I know it took me from when I was about 12 until I was
nearly 18
to finally find out what was going on, and to get some sort of
medication
that worked best. Hang in there, it's well worth the time and effort,
and
all you can really do is be as patient as possible and hope for the
best.
Eventually, hopefully sooner than later, you'll see that things are
actually
'normal' and that no one is really crazy or losing their minds.
Also, if you have a daughter that cooks and cleans for you, would you
mind
if I borrowed her for a day or so every week? I can't cook much more
than
what I can make warm in a microwave, and my cleaning often gets so out
of
hand. lol

Now don't get too excited about the daughter....I mean I'd lend her to

you but from the looks of it you'll get a bill for services
rendered...yep I knew it was too good to be true....she hit me up for
25 bucks stating that was what she thought cooking a meal and cleaning
the house was worth ! I nearly wet myself laughing, she does a couple
hrs and is looking for my whole days pay ! Sheesh !

Bev wrote:
We had the house inspection about two weeks ago all seemed
good that I could tell. S has released her psych eval to her lawyer

offer to the opposing side as asked for and so now we wait and see if

they decide to forge ahead with a nasty fight in court or sit down at

the table and work out an agreement which is what we want to do and
have all along.

If everything seems to be alright, then don't sweat it. Do what you
have to
do, and do it ONLY for the sake of this child. Don't do it for
yourself and
make sure that what you do isn't hiding anything shelfish. I'm not
saying
that it is, but just ALWAYS think of that baby. I definitely agree
that
dragging everything through the court system is probably best avoided
if
possible. Any hard feelings between family members is definitely not
good.
Being on friendly, happy and good terms is something that is a must.
You
now have, basically, the rest of your life with the other side of the
baby's
family, and that's if you like it or not. Again, just do all you can
for
your grandchild! She deserves a loving, stable family all around!

Yes she does, and my daughter is the one that this will depend on. We

let her know that we will support her so long as she does what is
right for her child and that whether or not she maintains custody of
her daughter depends on her and that she holds that responsibility.

Bev wrote:
The Father of the baby has had his third car accident
since he got his license last summer ! This concerns me .That is

three
cars totalled and thank somebody he walked away and no one else has
been hurt .

Any type of dangerous driver would scare me, especailly the father of
my
child or grandchild. Hopefully he can learn to grow up and act more
mature.
I've only had a valid driver's license since I was 16, which is only 6
years
now. I've been in one major accident when a lady ran a red light and
T-boned me. Even though I was cleared and not at fault, I've found I
am
still, to this day, I'm even more cautious of a driver. This accident
was
back end of September in 2002. I just hope for his sake, as well as the
sake
of his family (you and your family included) as well as the sake of the

public he has fianlly learned a lesson. I just hope that it doesn't
take a
serious injury or even worse for him to learn.

I hope so too......

Bev wrote:
J has a favorite word now NO! LOL! "do you want a drink ?"
NO!, "do you want ice cream ?" NO! "Did you do poop?" NO! She is such

joy to all of us both sides and I hope they stop this bull and get

real
in the end the baby is the one that is to suffer the lack of a

peaceful
communication between families.

Ha! And you already know that this "no!" business never really stops,
right? It's kind of funny and cute to start... But I know with B
it's
starting to become a real issue. lol She sounds like your typical
little
one, and that's good. It's good to see that she's definitely as normal
as
any child can be. lol Just keep doing what you are doing, and do it
all
for her best interest. Try and keep the peace so she doesn't suffer.
Best
of luck to you all!

Oh yes I do know ! I am enjoying so many memories of when my two were

this age and how nice it is to share with my daughter the milestones J
is making ....

Bev wrote:
I guess I will end this update,
wouldn't want anyone to think I gave up on the benefits this group

does
have to offer, thanks to those of you that respond I do appreciate

it,
take care....Bev

Meh... I've noticed we all get busy... Sometimes I know I just sort of
disappear and appear when I need to, but I usually find the time to
read, if
not always say hi. Just do your very best. That's all you can and
really
need to do.

I have gone from spending hours and hours online to a quickie 15-20

minutes in the a.m. before work, grab my coffee and a smoke and log on
to just check mail and do a little reading to keep up on my groups and
most nights it is the same. Busy is good I guess Nice chattin with
ya ! Bev

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Great 1st appointment, 18 wk. update and AFP update Beach mum Pregnancy 0 October 5th 04 10:15 PM
Update Jamie Clark Pregnancy 4 October 1st 04 06:37 AM
Update: Problems with 14yr old sister... Daniel Foster Parents 5 March 25th 04 01:44 PM
UPDATE to Oops . . . Leslie Breastfeeding 12 March 23rd 04 04:59 PM
Use critical update Alex Nemeth Single Parents 0 October 2nd 03 03:42 AM