Hi Everyone

Old March 13th 05, 03:49 AM

"SingleDad1982" wrote in message
oups.com...
You guys have me stumped.

Alex is on crack and Kate is the supplier.
Any questions?
heh....kidding, of course.

Old March 13th 05, 03:51 AM

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 03:51:15 GMT, "V" the
following was posted in blue crayon:

You do fix things....the newsgroup fruit loops.
We would be lost without you.

I would be lost without the group. I learn a lot here. My ideas and
opinions are often challenged by others. If I even thought I was all
that... that'd suck.
'Kate

Oh I am still all that and a bag of chips...lol....in my corner of the vast
world....
It is wonderful to share concepts....and scary at times to know people think
the way they do.
Hugs,

Old March 16th 05, 07:17 AM
CME

"xkatx" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message

"SingleDad1982" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello Everyone

I'm a single Dad with both my kids living with me full time. I guess
that would make me a good fit for this group. Seems like a pretty
civil group. Maybe I can pick up a few tips from all of you along the
way.

SD

Hi, I'm Kat, single mom, kinda? I have an awesome man who's like an
angel from God. Yea, well, I have 2 boys, ages 4 and 5. My youngest
lives with me, the oldest lives just outside of the city. I'm expecting
a girl in July, and hopefully I can beat CME for the welcome from
Alberta, Canada!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Dammit! lol

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You've ALWAYS been the fastest for it, but this time I
win!

Welcome to the group. I have twin boys who are now 9 years old. Wow
time flies.

Wow! 9 already! You're not old and time doesn't fly... You just have
kids that keep getting older at what seems like a remarkable speed.

Christine

Yeah it seems like just yesterday they were 3. :'(

Christine

Old March 17th 05, 02:33 PM
denanson

"SingleDad1982" wrote in message Hello Everyone

I'm a single Dad with both my kids living with me full time. I guess
that would make me a good fit for this group. Seems like a pretty
civil group. Maybe I can pick up a few tips from all of you along the
way.

Greetings from Ireland

Dennis