marital life post partum

Old May 17th 07, 03:53 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anna.Nicole.m

Default marital life post partum

ok other mommies I need some help. I have a 7 mos old critter at home
and I have very little to no sex drive. I'm fairly confident it has
more to do with being absolutely exhausted all the time. My husband
has begun to hound me about "getting" sex. Which makes me feel like
it's just another chore I have to find time to perform. like when's
the Laundry going to be done or when am I going to make dinner.

We had a pretty healthy sex life prior to getting pregnant.
complications half way through my pregnancy didn't allow for sex to
continue so we went almost 4 mos without. and anymore I could take it
or leave it.

When we do have sex it's good but once i get the baby to sleep for the
night I am so drained that I just want to sit down and do nothing.
sex is the very very very last thing on my mind.

HELP