Free Parenting Software - Save time for single parents

Old March 12th 05, 03:45 PM
Parenting_Coach

TeachingSuccess wrote:
jamey Wrote:
I looked at the website and liked the ideas it contained, but I did

not
find the needed software available "free"-It cost a whopping 50-100
bucks depending on what version you needed.
I would really like to try this but with 3 girls by myself that

kind of
money for "another try" is way out of my league....Jamey.

After searching the web for information, reading all of the comments

on
this message board, and thoroughly viewing the web site; I have just
ordered the EasyChild Deluxe software. I found the web site easy to
maneuver and very informative. I recognize that this software

isn't
going to "fix" my child's behavior, however I am a believer in
structure and appreciate anything that helps keep my responses
consistent. I am someone that uses the computer to manage all of my
responsibilities in my home. Homeschool Easy Records has been a
wonderful tool for recording and validating our academics, just as
Quicken tracks our finances. I am hopeful that EasyChild will

provide
the same opportunity for setting behavior guidelines and monitoring
the outcome. I will follow up with my personal experience with
EasyChild after using it for a time.

--
TeachingSuccess

If you can't afford EasyChild software, they have created a Family
Fund. It offers discounted or free software to families who can't
afford Easy Child. You just have to write to them explaining your
needs. I work with Children's Hospital and Encourage's Family Fund have
provided to our low-income families as well as all of our clinicians.

Parenting Coach